• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS A new breeding thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have untrained Lv. 1 Synchro Abras available for trade:

1. Timid Female, HP 11, Attack 4, Defense 5, Sp. Atk 7, Sp. Def 6, Speed 7
2. Quiet Female, HP 11, Attack 5, Defense 5, Sp. Atk 7, Sp. Def 6, Speed 6
3. Serious Male, HP 11, Attack 5, Defense 5, Sp. Atk 7, Sp. Def 6, Speed 6
4. Lonely Male, HP 11, Attack 5, Defense 4, Sp. Atk 7, Sp. Def 6, Speed 7

I'm looking for a Spiritomb, a Feebas, a Ditto, and a female Combee.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I'm afraid that I'm still looking to complete my collection of ditto, and I have no extras for the time being.
but I can get you a Spiritomb, Feebas and Female Combee

I'm also going to start breeding on your request today, Xeilmach. I had been taking a break from it because I had just gotten through training a bunch of pokemon. I should be done by the end of today.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Sure thing ^^
A lot of people have been requesting them so I stocked up on a few XD

[edit]

Xeilmach: I have everything you requested except the Cyndaquil, I'm having some difficulty getting my hands on a female so that will have to wait for one more day. Sorry :-\

Ben: I have all the pokemon you requested done whenever you want to trade. You can catch me in chat just about any time of the day in chat. [Central US time]
I can't get the forum to email me an alerts when I get PMs anymore, so I could be pretty slow to respond there.

I am looking for male Pokemon only. Or do you not having a female Cyndaquil to breed out a Cyndaquil? If so, I may be able to trade you one.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I'm having trouble getting a female to breed your set with, and as it turns out the person who said they were getting me one can't... I have horrible luck with genders.

I have the other four, like I said, if you still want them.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
You can find me in this chat here

Just say my name and my computer will beep an alert at me, I'm going to be away for most of the morning today though.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
uh... when you say all I'd assume no more than six, but I'm not really interested in the pokemon you offered anyway XD sorry
I'm not overly interested in non-event legendaries, Jirachi just happens to be a favorite of mine.

and sure thing, Xeilmach ^^

Hi, how about I get you an Adamant Machop w/ No Guard that knows Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunderpunch? I can't IV Breed anyway so you could try doing that yourself, I'll give you a male one to pass on the egg moves.

I really only need all EV's wiped off my Pokemon, such as:

Suicune
Gengar

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Unfortunately, those are the berries I lack ^^;
I use them as fast as I get them when I can, and the egg moves on the machop don't really matter to me since my final set is just Dynamicpunch + TMs.

Hello, I'm looking for Calm Mind, Poison Jab, Energy Bomb, Rock Slide. Sorry that I don't have much to offer right now.

Would you be interested in:

-Male/Female Modest Mudkip (Ice Beam, Surf, Mud Bomb)
-Male/Female Modest Lapras (Ice Beam, Surf, Psychic)
-Female Modest/Male Jolly Psyduck (Ice Beam, Surf, Psychic, Mud Bomb)
-Male Absol (Ice Beam, Zen Headbutt)

btw, I'm really getting the feel of simple breeding now. Trying to move onto chain breeding and I'm also learning how to use Smeargle.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
unless the Absol is Adamant/Jolly with Super Luck, I don't think I really want it XD
if it is, I'll take it for all the items you want

and the other pokemon you offered I'm not really interested in

Hey Ruko!

I got Cacturne, Banettne, and Vibrava.

I'll trade those for a female Combee and Palkia.

Cacturne for the female Combee and Banettne and Vibrava for Palkia?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I've got no problem parting with Palkia, but I don't have any extra female combee, and have horrible luck when breeding for genders... even more so when the odds are stacked against me.

'Ight, how about... shit, a Elekid with that thingy that makes it evolve into a Electirvire?

If not, how about a Gligar?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I can probably pull a Gligar out of somewhere, but I don't have any of the Electrizers.

It really doesn't matter. I could just give you all three for the Palkia, I got Emerald, so I can get Gligar, same with Elekid, Firered.

So, all three for Palkia?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
well, that makes the deal better for me, if you really don't mind XD
I'll have to trade on Thursday though, as I won't have access to Wi-Fi until then

Hey, I might can get you that Machop soon.

Plus, if I have spare time after breeding your wants, I can breed some female combees for you. Any nature you want them to have?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Like I told the talking Cheeseburger, I won't be able to access Wi-Fi again until Thursday, but I'd love the machop.

If the combee offer was directed at me, I'm not really interested, if it was directed at the Cheeseburger, please use a PM next time instead of someone else's trade thread. ^^;

lol, the female combee was more at you. I don't need them either. I really hate trade stealers in threads.

Also, Thursday is perfect because I don't have school Friday and I may have the Machop by then.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
locking this up for a bit... I've been a bit out of the mood for playing lately, I overhauled a bunch of training and such and just tired myself out on it.
PM me if you'd still like me to do something, but know I'm not likely to accept deals I haven't already made.

Status
Not open for further replies.