• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region! (Discussion)

I alway imagined the town to be like a seaport of some sort. Surrounded by fields and forests as that's all that has been explored yet. Other than that I don't know what the rest of the region would look like.

I feel like it would either be tropical or coniferous. What I pictured when Everyone came to the Island was a small dock. Then fields and forests.

Since it's a developing region it wouldn't have any Pokemon centres or gyms but there is small villages like Keiko's and a daycare

I do believe we did that some point I have mine.
Name: Maya
Appearance: short black hair around chin height, amber eyes, grey one sleeved pirate shirt, blue scarf tied around her waist, black baggy shorts, blue hiking boots with grey laces
Personality: quiet, loves to draw and sketch pictures of Pokemon, she enjoys the company of people just not in large groups.
Team: chimchar(ability- iron fist, moves- blaze kick, leer, scratch, ember)
Pawnaird/Valor(ability-Pressure, moves-psycho cut, fury cutter, pursuit, leer)

In that case, the first town could be Junida Town, a town on the coastline to the ocean, and the gym could be like one of the beach houses you see, based off one. The gym leader could be a surfer that loves waves. Name him like, Tider or something. Water Type is his specialty?

I believe she means the region has just been discovered so there hasn't been enough progress for gyms, cities and pokecentres haven't been set up yet.

thought i should upload my bio
Name: noelsca bines
Personality: adventerous and loves pokemon can be impatient witch somtimes get her in trouble
Team: Ralts (ability trace moves confusion ,grown fairy wind)
home region: hoeen
aperance 5 foot skinny dyed pink hair with brown showing at roots

Name: Lucas "Luke"
Description: Lucas has medium-short black hair and wears glasses. He has a blue t-shirt with a black open jacket on top and normal jeans and shoes.
Personality: He's calm and laid back but understands when he should be serious. Thinks he's good at making friends and hopes it's true coming from others. Won't always initiate conversation or a confrontation but knows how to handle it well. For the most part that is.
Pokemon: Tsunami the Totodile
Ability- Torrent
Moves- Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Ice Beam

So are we gonna write our bios here? Cause i remember some of us already had bios in the actual role play. Either way I can still put my bio here.

Name: Seth
Description: Seth just has normal brown hair with a tinge of red and gold. He is 5'2,wears a black hoodie over a red shirt and he wears shorts but sometimes jeans.
History: He ran away from an orphanage because he hated it there. Seth thought it was like a cage. He was just living on his own stealing food and sleeping on rooftops. He ran into a Cyndaquil which later becomes his partner. Seth travels to different regions with his party but he tries to change things up from time to time.
Party: Cynder the Typhlosion,Bolin the Pidgeot,Laila the Lapras,Killith the Garchomp,and Lanko the Dragonite.

Yooo! This RP seems interesting and fun. I was wondering if there were any plans on an antagonist? Like Team Flare, Galactic and etc.

Also, I'd like to know if we're allowed to play as experienced trainers helping companies/organisations relocate wild Pokemon so that they get to start their projects without worrying about Pokemon interfering?

Team rocket has been established as doing things in the region and there was a scuffle that led to them blowing up their own base. I'm not sure about corporations, I'd say there would be and we have experience trainers in the rp.

Name: Decibel

Appearance:
23fe8df0d07bf887f87b5584da0dd5a2.png

Snow white hair tied into a messy ponytail. Decibel is often seen in her coat, as worn down and tattered as it looks, she continues to wear it(Refer to picture). Her blue eyes were once full of life and passion, but now, her eyes would seem dull and tired.

Goal:

"I'm done trying to play hero. I just want to settle down after this project. (Pokemon) Battles are a thing of the past."

Backg
round:

Despite originating from Sinnoh, Decibel never went on to explore the region and collect the gym badges. Instead, she went to another region—Reborn. There, she registered herself into the league and challenged the 18 gym leaders that were scattered all throughout the region. However, the city of Reborn was not all sunshine and rainbows. The sea was polluted, earthquakes often occured—leaving parts of the cities in rubbles. In summary, it looked like a grey place. As Decibel continued to delve into the mysteries of the region, she forged new friendships with most of the gym leaders and made enemies of Team Meteor. The more she progressed, the more harm she brought along with her. The stronger she grew, the stronger her enemies grew and that brought more chaos into Reborn. Barely, she and her group of friends managed to foil Team Meteor's plans and prevented further destruction.

Throughout her journey, Decibel had witnessed death, mostly caused by her intrusion. She came to terms that no matter how pure her intentions were, she couldn't save everyone. Thus, she gave up on Pokemon Battles after saving Reborn City. She never did acquire all the gym badges, only 14 out of the 18 badges were obtained. Despite this, she was chosen to help out in Arcadia Region along with her some of her friends. They had split up into groups of two, one group was helping with the Reclamation Project while the other went off to set good relations with the other Regions to draw new trainers in. Some businesses sought to extend their reach to Arcadia seeing that it was a relatively unexplored region—meaning more resources.

Home region:
Sinnoh

Current Pokemon Team:
Greninja, Spiritomb, Arcanine, Jolteon, Togekiss, Lucario

*Note: She has more Pokemon stored, rotating between them whenever her duty calls for it.*

Last edited:
I guess is you had a flying type Pokemon then you could switch out Pokemon that way. just send away the Pokemon you don't want and bring the ones you do.