• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

::A New Beginning!:: Pokemon Johto RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
||Rules||

-- Follow the Pokemon Role Play Rules

-- You may have Legendary Pokemon as a friend but not as you own Pokemon

||Plot||

Ever since the beginning of Pokemon, new Trainers have been blooming throughout the region and training to become a Pokemon Master. New Pokemon have been discovered. Who are these mysterious Pokemon who seem as "Legends"? What will be the Trainers outcome?
||OOC: Sorry about the short plot. I have a bit of brainblock and I'll be adding more when my brain starts up again.||

||Setting||

Our young Trainers start in New Bark Town, yearning to start out on there adventure through the world of Pokemon!

||Character Skeleton||
[move][size=18pt]||NOTE|| ALL PROFILES WILL BE POSTED IN THIS TOPIC![/size][/move]
Username:
Name:
Party: ||What Pokemon do you have?||
Appearance: ||Picture or Words your choice||
Biography: ||Short and sweet or long and strong||

||Characters||

1. Username: ||Rainbow_Tampon||
Name: Luciana "Lucy" Crusade
||Trainer||
Party: Cyndaquil, Teddiursa, and Umbreon.
Appearance:
Pokemon-5.jpg

Biography: Luciana is a calm and timid girl. She loves her Pokemon and treats them like family. Even though she had first started her adventure, she was prepared with her life long companion Eevee which during the beginning of her travels evolved into an Umbreon.​

Username: Xiraiya
Name: Xiraiya
Trainer
Party: Bagon
Appearance:
dpxiraiya2transsi6.png

(I think the point of the "Mainstream PRP Character Bios" thread is to avoid everyone posting their profiles over and over in rp threads, so we don't really need to do this)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Which mod did you talk to? Because this definitely isn't allowed. Sign-ups of any kind aren't allowed. Check the rules, read a couple of other more successful RPs, then try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.