• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A few Diamond Questions!

I'm missing quite of few items that I should have in Diamond.

For one, I know I'm missing the Defog HM. I saw in some of the threads here that move isn't so... well... effective. But I want it anyways xD;;; Have I skipped something?

Another item is the Super Rod. I've been wanting to catch a Feebas for a while and I found out through here you need a Super Rod! Where can I find that?

I think I should have more... but they're the only items I want right about now.

One last question: What Pokemon should I catch with my Master Ball? A friend of mine keeps telling me to catch Cresselia with it, but I want to know if there's another option.

Please help!

I know defog is in the great marsh, but I don't remember which person you have to talk to.
The Great Rod can be found by talking to the fisher standing in the Fight Area next to the gate to Route 225.
Personally, I haven't used my Masterball yet and I have managed to catch Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Heatran, Giratina, and Cresselia. Use it on whatever you want, but there is no real need to use it at all. Cresselia and Mesprit both run, so you may want to pick one of those two.

Mesprit was tricky to catch... but I caught it with an Ultra Ball and caught Giratina with a Dusk Ball. I'll try to find them right away! Thanks so much!

EDIT: Wait a sec... could you catch a Feebas with a Great Rod anyway or do you really need a Super Rod?

According to Serebii, you do need to have a super rod.
If you don't care about catching one yourself, I'll breed one and trade it to you.

That's nice of you. But... I dont know whether I do or don't have WiFi! I just got my DS a few weeks ago (A little over a month, give or take a few)

Once you enter the Great Marsh itself, move over to the right and you'll come across a girl (dressed as a female ranger) She'll give you defog.

For the Master Ball, I would recommend you use it on either Mespirit or Cresselia, since both are roaming legendaries. I'm not entirely sure, but I think both have about the same catch rate. So either way you're going to have to catch one or the other without a Master Ball. It all depends on which one you prefer, and how well they perform in a battle I suppose.

Thanks for the info, but I think I'm confident enough to catch Cresselia with an Ultra Ball. But hey, I might have to use the Master Ball anyway :3

EDIT: I figured out the WiFi thingy :3 I'll be able to put up my Friend Code!

M

MysticalLugia67

yeah u should use a master on either Cresselia or Mesprit
Besides,i 2 master balls cause I traded over the Wi-Fi and got an Arcanine lv.80 and it was holding a master ball
Another thing is that I got a master ball on leafgreen then I migrated 6 pkmn and one of them was holding a master ball