• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Chance of survival

Link to the sign ups
https://pokecharms.com/posts/527006/
~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small grey mouse was hiding away in the forest region of the mainland,he was running from something"leave me alone!!" shouted Spark as he hopped over a log,he hit his leg against the log causing him to trip over,the something that he was running from revealed to be a houndoom"heh,end of line kid"it grinned as it jumped over the log next to the pikachu,spark jumped back as he began to jolt small bolts of electricity out of his cheeks"I'm not running from you any more"spark said standing up to the fiery dog

Halt saw a houndoom, attacking a small mouse. Well, that's nice, but I want it. He jumped down from a branch, and punched the dog out of the way, where it fell over. It whimpered in pain, and ran away. "Hello, little guy. Today your gonna die." Halt said it very lightly, and that made it sound very creepy.

Rubbing her eyes sleepily, Lilliana awoke from her long nap or sleep. But to her it's more like a long nap. She had a kid to take care of. Lilliana started her daily routine by awaking her adopted son. The sleepy little bird was hard to wake up, but Lilliana has a trick up her sleeve. She made a delicious berry breakfast and got the bird up. He reluctantly did and the pair ate their breakfast together. After breakfast, Lilliana decided to gather more food for Asher and herself.

Journeying a few miles from her home she heard a few voice. She turned to look what it was but what she found terrified her. A Large, scary Houndoom was attacking a poor Pikachu. "Poor Thing, I should probably help..." Before Lilliana could finish her thoughts, a huge Infernape attacked the Houndoom. "Two Predators? How in the world am I going to escape two? Let alone, save someone!"

"crap,another one,well you monkey let's see how creepy you are when you can't move, thunder wave!!"spark jumped up and attempted to paralyze the infernape,he didn't know if the attack landed but he ran anyways and as he ran he stumbled into a lillagant"ah,sorry we should get our of here it's a warzone"spark grabbed the lilligant's hand hoping she would follow him

Rose heard screams of terror outside of her newly made den under a tree. “What’s happening out there?” She questioned herself as she poked her head out the window towards the nearest biome, the forest. She looked everywhere and around, until she heard a scream again, then headed back into the den.

Tiberius was flying as fast as he could. He was trying to escape from a certain Pokemon. His last trip to the desert was quite infructuous. He really was expecting to find a good place to live there, but, every place that he had been there left him quite vulnerable. But, during his last explorations, he found a cave with treasure. The temptation was too strong and took a small ruby. When he was heading out in the distance, he could hear a Pokemon roaring angrily. He didn't know who he was, but he assumed that it was from the owner of the treasure. He left the desert and led to the Forest.

Terrak shouted angrily. He noticed the lack of a certain gem from his very personal treasure. He covered the entrance of his cave with a giant rock and looked around. Despite his bad vision, he managed to distinguish a small figure flying away. "You there! You are gonna pay for this!". He shouted and quickly decided to use dig in order to follow that Flying Pokemon as fast as he could. He really didn't mind if that Pokemon was the thief, but he really needed to attack someone, and he was not going to doubt in attacking that Pokemon.

Pachi started running as fast as she could. While running Pachi accidentally ran into spark and they both fell down. "Oww" said Pachi rubbing her head. "Spark!" Said Pachi she ran up and gave him a hug. "I saw electricity coming from over there ,and I got scared" said Pachi Crying."I'm so glad you're okay" said Pachi "Who's she?" Said Pachi pointing at the liligant wiping away her tears.

"pachi what are you doing here"spark said as he let go of the lillagants hand"you know how dangerous is is out here"spark said as the houndoom jumped out from behind a tree"pachi get behind me"spark began to emit electricity again as he prepared an attack"thunder!!"spark yelled as a large dark cloud appeared above the houndoom and shot a large lightning strike at it,knocking it out"we have to get out of here pachi, c'mon let's get back to my home"spark said before walking off

"Um okay" says Pachi. "Why did you go out into the forest" said Pachi. "You know there are lots of Predators around ,so why risk it." Said Pachi. "If it was for food there my family has a private wheat farm that we'd be happy to let you have some."

Dart, a beat up, incredibly active Jolteon was chasing down some prey. It was a Salandit. Prey in the desert was hard to find nowadays, since they were scared away by the intense activity around the desert. He managed to catch the Salandit, but got distracted by the lighting bolt coming from the distance and the Salandit got away. “Really? Mother Nature?” He thought. Heading towards the lighting bolt location.

"s...sorry pachi,and I can take care of myself and I don't want to take your family's food,thanks anyway"spark walked away hoping that everyone would get home safe,after a while spark made it to his home,a hollow tree it was rather large for a tree,he had a small pile of berries,after he ate a few he tried to fall asleep for awhile

Tiberius entered the forest, feeling a little more relieved. "I... I need a safe place..." He looked around, trying to look for a place to hide. At first, he looked to the trees, unsure if he should hide there, but without a covered place or a well-hidden nest, he could not feel safe. He looked around, flying, still hurried, looking to the trees and the gaps between them. He saw a Lilligant around there. The little Rufflet landed on a near branch and started talking to her. "Are you... OK?" He said, worried.

The Garchomp kept advancing furiously to the desert. He stopped using Dig when trees became more and more frequent. He looked around and sighed. "I guess that I'll have to stop here... Roots can be very dangerous." He said, going out of the land again. He looked around, trying to locate his little thief. He roared again and entered into the forest. He wanted to get his ruby again, even if he had to fight against all the birds in that forest.

Spark fell asleep and Pachi ran home. (It wasn't that far away) Pachi grabbed some sugar and water. Pachi used super fang to make a cut in some of the berries and squeezed the juice into a jar and mixed in some sugar and gelatin. Pachi made a jar of pinap berry jelly and a loaf of bread. She packed all of the items in a small drawstring bag and ran back to Spark's house with the bag in her mouth.

Halt, noticing the small pokemon run away, turned to the houndoom. "You'd look good on my wall." He said, as he slammed a mach punch onto its skull, crushing it completely. The loud 'Crack!' Echoed through the forest, and even a bit farther. He then picked up its left back paw, and carried it back to his home cave, made into a cliff in the forest.

When Pachi ran to the normal way but there was an infernape draging a dead houndoom. She immediately mentally panicked and ran up into a tree hiding the bag in a bush. "Please don't find me or the bag please" thought Pachi to herself. She hid behind a branch covered with leaves. It felt extremely uncomfortable and all sorts of thorns and twigs where cutting her and scratching her.

Rose heard the echo of a cracked skull in the distance. “I need food, all berries were eaten up over here..” she sighed as she walked until she crossed the river into the forest. She saw many pokemon crying and hiding. Then she saw a weird colored Infernape. She had seen that Infernape before, but where?

She decided to ignore him, and moved on. She was looking for berries, but there was a few but they were shocked with electricity from a Thunder Wave. “Really, Predators...” she sighed. He looked around her, having the feeling someone was watching her. She saw a bag that seemed like something was in it. If it was berries she would be relieved.

She checked the bag. A tiny Pachirisu was hiding in there, it was a female.
“Excuse me, miss?” She asked politely. “Who are you hiding from, I don’t see any predators, and the Infernape passed to his den.”

Pachi heard a Lopunny. "Ow, Hi" said Pachi. "Thanks for telling me". "I was on my way to a friends home bringing some food." "You look hungry ? Do you want some? You technically saved me from the heck bush and you look hungry".

“Sure, thanks so much!” Rose thanked the small little electric type. “Do you want me to carry you to your friends? Just in case any more of those vicious predators pop around?” Rose looked around, getting the small feeling that someone was watching her.

Dart finally made it to the lighting bolt location. A river that splits the jungle with the forest, and eventually leads to the desert on one side, and the ocean on the other side. He opening his mouth and tasted the air, he picked up a scent of a Pachirisu and Lopunny nearby. He was hungry at the moment and couldn’t control his passionate, friendly side. He wanted to eat, he was thinking about eating and nothing else. As the two Pokemon were walking away, he pounced on the Lopunny, gnawing her on the shoulder trying to bring her down.

Rose felt a hard force hit her on the shoulder. “Get off me, stupid ruffians!” She yelled at the Jolteon. She slammed herself to the ground in other to get the Jolteon off her shoulder and then kicked him away. Then she picked up the Pachirisu and her food, and ran as fast as she could in the straight direction.

"ugh what the heck was that"spark said as he woke up to hear a fight,he looked outside his home and saw a loppuny being attacked by a Jolteon and pachi next to them"hey leave that pokemon alone"spark shouted as he jumped at the Jolteon"Iron tail"Sparks tail hardened as he got closer to the jolteon

Pachi saw spark attack jolteon. "I cant belive I'm doing this" muttered Pachi to herself. Pachi jumped up and she winked. Pink Sparkle Hearts came from her eyes and hit the Jolteon. The Jolteon started wobbling immobilized. "Lets go before it wears off" says Pachi.

The Jolteon stepped back, wobbling, not from the Attract, but from the Iron Tail that smacked him dead in the face. “I was just hungry, food is scarce around here!” The Jolteon chased after him, running at top speeds but he found a berry bush and ate it, regaining his senses again. “Why am I in pain?” He asked himself. Nearby he saw a tiny little Ruffles talking to a Shiny Liligant. Although he didn’t attack them, he still growled at them and left the area.

Rose looked back, the Jolteon was gone. “Good grief...” She sighed. “This is one of the reason that if your Shiny you have a more chance to die.” She soon pulled to a stop when the Jolteon scent went away. She had to catch her breath. Even though she could fight really good, her endurance is terrible. Only running at her top speed for only 6 minutes before getting tired.
“My den is all the way in the Jungle.” She told them. “There hasn’t been any dangerous activity, but all the berries has been taken away...”

The pikachu stood up and scratched his head after the Jolteon left"I can't let you stay at my place for very long since its to small for both of us,but for a little bit it should be fine,oh pachi are you hurt,and why were you out here when there have been more predators than ever"spark said bonking pachi on the head lightly

"Sorry for caring about you" said Pachi rubbing her head. "I wanted to give this to you" said Pachi as she gave a half of a loaf of bread and some jelly. "Every day you have to eat dirty berries and I thought you wanted something more filling but if it was to dangerous and you bonked me on the head I think I'm just gonna give it all to Ms Rose here" said Pachi with a slight smirk.

"ah c'mon s...s...sorry,hehe,I just worry about you sometimes"spark sighed and rubbed pachi's head where he hit her,spark grabbed the bread and jelly and chuckled"I say i can take care of myself but truthfully I wouldn't last a day without you,your like a little sister to me"spark smiled

"Like I promised some for you Ms Rose" said Pachi as they all relaxed on a tree branch eating bread and jelly. "I actually have my own house not to far from here. It's a very quick run and it's in a rather peaceful part of the forest. I could take you there. It's actually pretty nice. Though you probably wouldn't want to stay there because you can take care of yourself but it would be handy to know where it is." Said Pachi as she drank some tea.

Skarlet flew above the skies of the dry desert. Her sleek, red and silver wings sliced through each cloud with ease; those below would possibly mistake her for an airplane. . . . if pokemon knew what airplanes were to begin with. She had recently finished a small meal consisting of a single Trapinch, which she swears tasted like chicken...I mean Torchic. Her yellow and white eyes scanned the dunes, all the while heading towards the jungle.

"I'm a little full, but I can always make room for more. . . . lets see what the jungles have to offer."

Ellie was setting up a Trap/Prank for any predators who happened to see her, It was a Simple trap, Hole in ground, Leaves covering it To hid the pit, any one who would've walked over it would fall into a pit. she said
"All done, now to Go back into the tree." She hopped back into her tree, and ate an Oran berry that she had.

Ellie was setting up a Trap/Prank for any predators who happened to see her, It was a Simple trap, Hole in ground, Leaves covering it To hid the pit, any one who would've walked over it would fall into a pit. she said
"All done, now to Go back into the tree." She hopped back into her tree, and ate an Oran berry that she had.