• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A challenge please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enna walked through the forest quietly, Pikachu on her shoulder. She was very pleased with her team but she hadn't had a real challenge in days. She had already traveled two regions out of the four...or was it five? Enna didn't care. She looked up at the bright sunny sky. The trees blocked most of it but she could still see tiny wisps of clouds floating through the blue sky. She looked back at her path. There was a path in the maze of trees and Enna was following it. It was very small and the forest was pretty thick. She felt almost claustrophobic in the forest. She looked around, not a person or pokemon in sight...well what human would be out in the middle of nowhere? The trees started to thin out and she stopped. Before her stood a large city that she had never seen before. Was she in a different region from Sinnoh or Johto? She shook her head and continued to walk.

[mind if I join?]

Roland had made a camp not to far from the path, about half a mile down the path as well. You could still see his own path through the bushes and afire blazing in the small clearing on the other side of them. In the dim glow of the fire, Rolands tent was set up with a fire blazing and a pot of soup boiling over the fire. Next to him sat his Nidorina and his Raichu sat on a blaket chewing on a ripe apple, waiting for it's daily Pokemon food go along with it. The fire burned brightly in the dimming sun light. The sides of the tent seemed to suck in the blow out, as snoring could be heard from inside. Rolands Exploud was asleep inside.

The broth of the soup was bubbling now. Roland took the pot and took it off the fire, and pouring some in a bowl. The sun was setting and darkness was creeping over the opened field. Roland took out three more Pokeballs, releasing a Charmeleon, Flygon, and an Aipom which immediatly took it's place on Rolands shoulder. The Aipom really made Roland stand out in the dark. Roland had on all black so the Aipom looked like it was floating, but all five Pokemon, excluding Exploud who was asleep, sat around or on the blanket waiting for their meals.

[Not at all]

Pikachu jumped down from her shoulder, looking away from the path. He tugged on Enna's jeans and pointed. "Pika-Pi." He whined anxiously. Enna followed Pikachu's gaze to see a fire flickering in the distance. She grinned. She picked Pikachu up and started to walk toward the fire.

After walking for a while Enna finally came to the boy's camp. She smiled as she spotted him sitting near the fire, his pokemon surrounding him. This would be fun, she could tell. "Excuse me, would you mind having a battle with me before night fall? A little three on three?" She asked.

Roland was just finishing his meal when his Raichu stood up and faced the path that they had gotten to the clearing by. Raichu started growling as sparks flew from it's cheeks. Roland sipped therest of his soup down then spatted his Raichu on the head. Raichu stopped growling and lookd up at it's trainer, the sparks disappearing from it's cheeks. Roland stood up as he noticed the girl approaching the clearing, a Pikachu on her shoulder. Roland nodded as she approached him,"A battle would be good right now to help burn off this food." Roland said returning all his pokemon except for his Raichu and his Charmeleon.

Roland picked up some branches he was going to use for his fire, wrapped some scraps of an old shirt of his around the tops of them and handed them to Charmeleon and whispered some directions to it. He nodded and ran around the opening, before the camp, and stuck the large branches into the ground, and breathed fire onto the clothes, making a makshift torch.

After he was finished Roland returned his Charmeleon and took his respected side of the field, "A three-on-three battle,no substitutions, release our Pokemon Simultanteously." He said looking at his Raichu at his side and nodded as Raichu ran out onto the field, taking a fighting position on all fours, sparks flying from it's cheeks waiting for it's opponent.

[Mind if i join in also?]

Tabby had been walking when he thought he heard what sounded like a pokemon battle about to begin, "...Send out all three at once." Came a voice.

"Hmm, Lassie, wana go watch?" He asked to his Froslass, witch was named "Lassie".

The Froslass stared up, blowing chilly breath on Tabby, cooling him from the humidity of the forrest. "Lass? Fros froslass!" It explaimed and hoped onto his shoulder, and sat like a Poochyena begging for a treat.

"Great, hold on!" Tabby said, and started running. Tabby was adept at running and jumping, being able to jump to a low branch, no more then 10 feet in the air. Other then that, he wasnt very good at anything elese, 'cept for training.

Pikachu jumped from Enna's arms, his cheeks sparking. Enna shook her head. She knew having Pikachu battle its evolution probably wouldn't be a good idea.

"Not this time, I'm sorry but Bayleef gets this battle." Enna said. Pikachu's ears drooped and he returned to his trainer's side. Enna tossed a pokeball into the air releasing a large female Bayleef. She squealed happily and ran in a small circle before facing her opponent. She was over whelmed with excitement and released a razor leaf attack without waiting for orders.

"No Bayllef!" Enna exclaimed but it was too late. Enna sighed. When was Bayleef ever going to learn? Enna looked up as another trainer approached.

OoC: whats the policyon "autoing' with pokemon battles? I'm only going to be very vauge on the battle, and if it's "autoing" tell me and i'll get rid of the entire battle...TO THE STORY!]

Tabby had run about 15 yards before he came to a clearing, with a female trainer and a male trainer begining a pokebattle. The female trainer's Pikachu jumped from her shoulder and prepared to battle the male trainers Raichu. (OoC: that reminds me of Ask Vs Lt. Surge in he anime...End OoC)The woman recaled her Pikachu to her side, and sent out her Bayleaf, witch instantly launched a razor leaf attack without orders. The Raichu used a thundershock and the leafs vaporated. After a quick apology, the female trainer noticed Tabby, smirked, and the battle begain. The to pokemon battleing with neither side backing down.

Tabby had his Froslass, "Lassie", create an ice chair with her ice beam. Comeing from Snowpoint, Tabby didn't nind the cold chair, and watched the battle go on. Then it looked like the Raichu was running out for steam, but Tabby knew that many Raichu liked to make its foe overconfident, and just watched on, petting his floating kimono(sp?) like pokemon.

Ciera had been walking for hours looking for a place to rest when she heard the sounds of battle, her pikachu jumped on her shoulder. "What do you think is going on?" she asked her pikachu as they ran toward the sounds and came to a little clearing. her stomach started to rumble and growl when she reached there, she hadn't eaten in days. she looked over to her left and saw a boy sitting in an ice chair. "Um do you mind if i join you?" She asked shyly.

Status
Not open for further replies.