• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Broken Heart At Sea (Ask To Join)

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hello! So, this is my second Pokemon role-play. Hopefully it'll go well.
We are all Pokemon who forge a pirate team after being abandoned by our trainers.
The location is the Decolore islands in the Unova region.
I'm going to be Liepard. You can all be whatever Pokemon you want as long as it's Unova Pokemon.
Let's get started!

Dawn sighed and looked at the ocean before her. She was standing on the shore of Honey Island, where her trainer had left her.
"Your to weak!" Her trainer had said. "Just stay here!"
Sadly, Dawn took some logs and vines.
"I gotta tie these together." Dawn whispered. "I think this will be a perfect raft."
Then, a sound came from behind her. The bushes shook.
"Who's there?" Dawn asked, her voice quivering with fear.

The Joltik, Kaksi hopped from branch to branch in the bush, although she was small, what little weight she had caused the branch to learn towards the ground. She backed up to the end of the stick, causing the bush to rustle even more. She soon heard a voice filled with fear. She halted, wondering if she should respond.. Then an idea hatched in her mischievous mind. She used electro web, wrapping some web around the bush then around herself, she dragged it down to the grass. Once it finally touched the ground, she formed large layers of web to keep it trapped against the grass. She climbed on to the end, in the direction of the voice. Once on top of the branch, she clawed through the web using her tiny blue claws, the branch broke free and flung Kaksi into the air, narrowly missing another branch on the way out. Kaksi screeched as she was hurling towards the Liepard.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Dawn turned around and saw a Joltic flying at her. She yowled and scrambled to the side in order to be safe.
"Who are you?" She asked, her voice filled with suspicion.
Dawn pulled her raft to the side and continued working on it.

The Joltik crashed face first into the sand, on her back. A mound of sand forming around here, she quietly mumbled with defeat that she had miss her target. She quickly stood up on four legs, shaking off some sand that burdened her sun-colored fuzz. "Huh?" She looked up to the Liepard who was asking her a question. "Hey.. I've never seen you around the island before..." The Joltik skittered closer as she raised a non-existent eyebrow. "Are you new here?" She asked, observing the raft she was building, "...Oh! My name is Kaksi!' She hopped around with excitement. "Who are you? Where did you come from? What type of pokemon are you? I've never seen a pokemon like you before." Kaksi bursts with questions, not even giving the Liepard time to reply. "Also... Did I manage scare you?"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Yes. You scared me very much. I hope your pleased." Dawn sniffed. "I am a liepard. My trainer left me here to fend for myself." She continued weaving the vines around the branches. "I'm making a raft to escape." She whispered.

Crystal woke up, moving around trying to figure out where she is, stumbling around on the sand she was starting to get nervous, since Crystal is uneasy in new surroundings since she was a Eevee. a wave of ocean water engulf her feet and Crystal springs up. and runs to shore. As the abandoned Glaceon looks around, she hears two pokemon talking in the distance. With a first instinct, she hid behind a strange rock.

It didn't take long for Crystal to realize that rock was a Geodude, Crystal immediately freaks out, shrieks and hides behind a few boulders. Being in panic Crystal created a vast area of ice using ice beam everywhere. Making the ground like a melting ice rink.

Last edited:
Kaksi froze as she saw a beam of ice wildly flying through the air, freezing anything it hit.
"..There's not usually ice-type pokemon in tropical areas... Did another wash up or have I just not seen them?" Kaksi pondered, she then scurried towards the ice beam. "You... Go build that raft, I never have seen an ice-type pokemon before.... I really want to see one!" She sprinted head-on into the jungle. Leaping from plant to plant as she approached where the ice beam had originated. She halted, seeing a Glaceon. Kaksi quickly hid among the leaves. "The ice beam originated from her... So maybe that's the ice-type pokemon?" She spoke to no one in particular as she observed the pokemon with her cobalt eyes.

Crystal kept freezing everything until she couldn't anymore. Being still in panic, Crystal scanned the area in to get a better feel of where she was and the reason it's so ridiculously hot out. After some time, Crystal regained her breath, not to long after that, she collapsed. Making a loud thud noise and a small cloud of cold dust on the ice.

Luna, the Zorua, watched the random pokemon mill about and have fun. They couldn't see her, though. She was a rock. Or, at least, she appeared to be. However, after seeing one of the pokemon flip out and ice beam everything around her, Luna had to dodge an Ice Beam, revealing her if anyone was looking. However, she didn't see anyone notice. Maybe she was good.

Luna continued to sit there and observe the others. Maybe she could scare someone if they got close enough...

"Hey!! What are you doing!?" The Joltik shouted to the Glaceon. "Are you trying to freeze the entire island!? Are you insane?! Do you have rabies!?" She kept shouting random questions which did not seem to help the situation at all. Kaksi quickly leaped as she narrowly dodged an ice beam. She started to scurry towards the Glaceon, she sprinted, leaping towards the Glaceon face, about to cling onto it. "Stop freezing everything! Do you always do this?! Who are you by the way!?" She kept shouting questions into the Glaceon's face as she climbed onto her head. "Also I've never seen a ice pokemon around here. Where did you come from?!" She asked in an unnecessarily loud tone.

Crystal screamed a little, being surprised from all the questions from a pokemon she had never seen before, slips on her own ice and falls. Crystal looks up and sees ice everywhere, she stopped using ice beam. Her focus went to the unknown pokemon, realizing she was out in the open, she quickly and clumsily cowered behind a nearby boulder.

As Luna sat there, the Glaceon cowered behind her. She doesn't even know... Luna thought. She loved this part. They barely ever could tell her from what she was, and she surprised them every time. Suddenly, Luna formed into 30' tall Steelix, facing the Glaceon. As she did this, she let out a Steelix-worthy Screech, but not at her. No, she looked too easily spooked, she probably wants to run just from Luna turning into a Steelix. No, the Screech was directed at the other weird bug-type that the Glaceon ran from.

Surprised and scared on what is happening, Crystal fled on the beach clumsily. tripping over roots, making her exhausted, until finally, she collapsed, and slowly faded into unconsciousness.

The Bisharp had been watching the confusion the whole time. "Enough!!!" He said firmly as he picked the Joltic. "Why can't we just get along here. Some people are trying to work." He said setting the Joltic down gingerly.