1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join A Bright Future (Alolan Adventure with Fanmade Starters) Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by OneModestManaphy, Jan 4, 2018.

1. https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-bright-future-alolan-adventure-with-fanmade-starters.18569/
    Approved RPers:
    @OneModestManaphy
    ---
    Thirty years after the events of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, due to unchecked predation, the starter Pokemon of Alola's Melemele island have gone extinct. Because of this, the island of Melemele turned to the neighboring region of Tati'Hi for their native starter Pokemon. Tati'Hi kindly accepted Alola's call of distress, and have sent in three brand new starter Pokemon. Players of the RP will only be shown the first stages of the starters initially, and will be introduced to the other stages as their starter Pokemon evolves.

The three Tati'Hian starter Pokemon are:

Botunny (GRASS) #808
    Ability: Overgrow
    HA: Magic Bounce
    Stats: 50 HP / 68 Atk / 40 Def / 46 SpA / 48 SpD / 60 Spe
    Base Moveset:
    - Leafage
    - Pound
    - Tail Whip
    Pokedex Entry: Botunny is a very curious Pokemon. It has been known to investigate its surroundings by using a powerful Leafage attack to clear a path for itself to search for berries.
    Pre-Evolution Learnset: Razor Leaf, Baby Doll Eyes, Growth, Quick Attack, Absorb

Rayndrop (WATER) #811
    Ability: Torrent
    HA: Regenerator
    Stats: 70 HP / 30 Atk / 41 Def / 40 SpA/ 91 SpD / 40 Spe
    Base Moveset:
    - Water Gun
    - Tackle
    - Tail Whip
    Pokedex Entry: Rayndrop is a very friendly and amicable Pokemon. It has been known to save the lives of many drowning children.
    Pre-Evolution Learnset: Water Pulse, Wing Attack, Supersonic, Thunder Wave, Bubble Beam

Draglit (FIRE) #814
    Ability: Blaze
    HA: Sheer Force
    Stats: 40 HP / 42 Atk / 48 Def / 74 SpA / 64 SpD / 44 Spe
    Base Moveset:
    - Ember
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    Pokedex Entry: Draglit is full of energy, and can require a trainer who can keep up with the pace of its excitable personality. It has been known to cook its berries by coating them in a highly flammable substance, then igniting them until they reach a charred state.
    Pre-Evolution Learnset: Bite, Rage, Dragon Rage, Flame Wheel, Roar
    ---
    Rules and Guidelines:
    1. This RP does not in any way, shape, or form, use anime logic, Pokemon is a turn based battling game, so only one move is allowed per post unless one's character is battling in the doubles, triples, or battle royale format.
    2. Follow the Pokecharms rules. Be sure to check through the rulebook before joining.
    3. All trainers have a backpack that can store an infinite amount of items.
    4. All posts should at least be five sentences long, and should have correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
    5. No Fakemon except the three starter lines I have created.
    6. Have fun!
    ---
    Character Sheet:
    Full Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Backstory:
    Starter of Choice:
    Region of Birth:
    Aspiration and Three Character Traits (Like the Sims Franchise):
    ---
    The RP will begin once two RPers, other than myself, have been accepted to the thread.

2. May I join your RP?

Character Sheet

Full Name: Liam L'amour
    Appearance: Slightly below average height, Thin, Pale skinned, Brown eyed, Short ginger hair
    Personality: Kind, Excitable
    Backstory:
    Starter of Choice: Draglit
    Region of Birth: Unova
    Dislikes: Eating protein-rich foods, his younger siblings
    Aspiration and Three Character Traits (Like the Sims Franchise): Knowledge: Renaissance, Quick Learner, Active, Geek, Ambitious

Thanks!

#2 Wailmore, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  3. Full name: Nathan Schouest
    Appearance: white hair with green eyes and wears a long sleeve green shirt and black jeans with tennis shoes
    Personality: quiet, outgoing
    Backstory:
    Starter of choice: Botunny
    Region of birth: Kalos
    Dislikes: loud noises, interruptions
    Aspiration and three character traits (like the sims franchise): Outdoors: The Curator, Collector, Foodie, Creative

#4 silenttreecko, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  4. Character Sheet

Full Name: Ward Tillberg
    Appearance: Slightly above average height, Thin, Semi-tan skinned, Stormy gray eyed, Ash brown hair styled into a modern quiff
    Personality: Calculating, softie
    Backstory:
    Starter of Choice: Rayndrop
    Region of Birth: Unova
    Likes: Playing video games, acting, eating authentic ramen
    Dislikes: People with poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation, poor quality fast food
    Aspiration and Three Character Traits (Like the Sims Franchise): Knowledge: Renaissance, Quick Learner, Genius, Perfectionist, Loner

5. @silenttreecko Accepted, but character traits will be changed to: Outdoors: The Curator, Collector, Foodie, Creative.

6. Ok that is fine by me

7. Ok in the beginning of the RP I will narrate and godmode a little bit. Is that alright?

8. I guess as long as its not interfering with major parts of the story or big changes

9. Just wondering what would it be used for?

10. Just character development

11. Anyhow let's start RPing

12. Full Name: Robin Ambers
    Appearance: A slender tall young girl with long, wavy black hair. She wears a grey crop top, black leggings, and ugs that cover half of her legs. She also wears glasses and carries a black bag
    Personality: Robin is a complex person. At first, she seems cold, serious, mature, and basically a jerk. But when you get to know her she is emotional, witty, sassy, and sarcastic. She tries to hide her weakness so she conceals her emotions
    Backstory: She was always top of her class because her father put her through relentless studying which made her more and more of an introvert. When her family moved here she begin to exceed her other classmates much more then in Sinnoh, so she was moved up to the 14-15 year old classes.
    Pokemon: Tailow, (Kantonian) Vulpix.
    Region of Birth: Sinnoh
    Likes: Being alone, winning, reading, and staying indoors.
    Dislikes: loud/obnouxious people, People who chew with their mouths open, People who are fake, most people in general.
    Aspiration: To become a famous pokemon trainer and scientist
    Three Character Traits: Independent, Mature, Calm

#13 Økama, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  13. @Friend-A You will not be able to have Rayndrop because you are not one of the original three RPers chosen, but you may catch or receive any Pokémon that makes sense logically...Accepted! Also, you’re character sounds like she would work well with a Magnemite as her companion...just a suggestion! :)

Økama likes this.
  14. @OneModestManaphy

Since she's from Sinnoh can she have her whole Sinnoh team? It includes Vulpix (Kantonian), Sneasel, Pichu, Taillow, and Eevee

#15 Økama, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  15. @Friend-A just have Kantonian Vulpix and Tailow, have her catch the rest along her Alolan journey.

16. Full Name: Moss Green.
    Appearance: White jeans, green shirt, white shoes, Blonde hair, blue eyes.
    Personality: Cautious.
    Backstory: His parents kicked him out at the age 7 and he lived in a orphanage for 4 years.
    Starter of Choice: Magnemite-Charge- Magneton-Volt-
    Region of Birth: Blackthorn city, Johto.
    Dislikes: Family, Fighting types.

#19 Roserader22968, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  17. @Roserader22968 Accepted, but keep in mind that Wailmore’s character will also have a Magnemite.

18. OK, but my favorite Pokemon is Magnezone, and my person wants to become a electric type gym leader.

19. @Roserader22968 Sure! You could probably take over the Kantonian gym in Malie City.

20. OK but i'll get more electric types first.

21. Do you happen to have room for one more? If so, here's my bio.
    Full Name: Kit Winters
    Appearance: Blue jeans with a green t-shirt with a cyan jacket. Blonde hair with blue in his left eye and brown in his right eye due to having heterochromatic eyes. (A rare trait that causes a person to have different eye colors)
    Personality: Kit is a rather cautious person whom usually is hesitant in meeting new people, but when he gets to know other people, he generally is quite friendly and won't hesitate to help them when they need it.
    Backstory: Born in Violet City, Kit grew to enjoy a time of peace with his parents. His mother gifted Kit his first Pokemon at the age of 10, Frostbite. They at first wouldn't get along well, but when an accident happened that caused Kits mother to disappear, he grew greatly depressed, which Frostbite then grew close as a way to bond. Now traveling to Alola on an assignment by Professor Elm, Kit now hopes to discover what else the islands hold and bring back the discovery while at the same time, grow to become a powerful trainer.
    Starter of Choice: Frostbite (Snorunt)
    Region of Birth: Johto
    Dislikes: Criminal organizations, Dark-types

22. Guys, please post...the thread is dead, and we need to bring it back to life.

23. OK, but I'm waiting for someone else to post

24. OK than, I might post soon. :up::up:

25. OK I've posted on the thread.
    I hope the tread is will not stay dead.