• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS a bit of help for my team in FR?

Ok, i have a Metagross, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Crobat, Salamence, and now i have an Omastar. but i want to have a Flygon in it, so what should i take out for it, Dragonite or Salamence? and i want to see if i can replace Omastar for Milotic once i get one...so tell me what u think? i really wanna keep Metagross, Tyranitar, and Crobat.

I would keep salemance and dragonite, becuase they both have better stats than flygon, but if you really want to swap I would take out dragonite for flygon. Because salemance has the same attack but better speed than dragonite. The rest of your pokemon are good, but do you need to dragon types, when you dont have a fire or grass type (unless youve got a pokemon with a fire/grass move.

Can you include some movesets and natures in this thread? I like the Pokemon themselves but I want see if you've covered every Pokemon type. You may be able to keep Dragonite on your team if you teach it Dragon Dance. But still you have three Pokemon with an Ice weakness and people love Ice Beam and Avalanche.

My Swampert alone could do serious damage to this team.