• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A adventure in the hologon region

Hello! I'm Gavmaster17 the maker of this thread! This is about a boy who just flew in to a new region, Hologon! There is no ledgendary pokemon or shiny pokemon alowed ( Unless I say so) and this is how you would make a person:
Name
Pokemon ( one starter, one basic, one eeveeloution, and one stage one pokemon. Put there moves, four, too. As the story progresses you can catch better pokemon)
Home region
Favorite Pokémon
Other
If your team is too OP then I will deny it. You can have 2 characters. If you want to be the master of a type, tell me. Your characters are allowed to have crushes and love intrests
My characters:
Gavin( main character)
Male
Pokemon: squirtle(lvl 10 water pulse, bubble, tackle, withdraw)
lapras ( lvl 8 surf, water gun, tackle, quick attack) vaporeon ( lvl 9 water pulse, hydro gun, tackle)
Torrocat (lvl 12 fire blast, flamethrower, ember, quick attack)
Home region: Kanto
Favorite Pokémon: squirtle
Other: he is a master of water type Pokémon.
Towns in the hologon region
Cylinder city: a city bursting with nature in which the lab is.
???

Gavin stepped off the plane. " A whole new region! This place is awesome squirtle!" They took off to the city

Last edited:
Claire
Female
Pokemon: eevee ( lvl 10 quick attack, swift, tackle) sylveon (lvl 12, dazzling gleam, swift, baby doll eyes) alolan vulpix ( lvl 8 ice beam, baby doll eyes, tackle
Home region: Alola
Favorite Pokémon: Eevee
Other: an Eeveeloution trainer

Gavin was running down the street when he accidentally bumped into someone. " Oh! Sorry!" Gavin said " oh don't worry about it! Hey, I'm Claire!" She put out her hand. " I'm Gavin!" Gavin took her hand and they shook hands. "New to this region?" Gavin asked. " yep! What about you?" Claire asked " Yeah!" Gavin replied. " Well it was nice mee-" "BOOM" " what's going on?"
Claire yelled over the sound. " It's team universe!" A local yelled. "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly a giant robot jumped into the street. " WE HAVE COME TO TAKE YOUR CITY" it said in a robotic voice. "Someone help!" Yelled a townsperson.