• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mega Lucario

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
448Lucario_Mega_Dream.png

Mega Lucario

[type=fighting][/type]
/[type=steel][/type]​

20477_info.png

Japanese Name: MegaLucario
Height: 1.3m / 4' 03''
Weight: 57.5kg / 126.8 lbs.
Classification: Aura Pokemon

20471_abilities.png

Ability: Adaptability

20473_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Mega Lucario was revealed in the 2013 August edition of CoroCoro, along with several other Mega Pokemon: Mega Absol, Mega Blaziken, Mega Mawile and Mega Ampharos.
Additional Info: The black marks along its arms and legs are caused by the heightened aura energy coursing through Mega Lucario's body.

20483_stats.png

Mega Lucario's most notable stat boost is to its Attack, but its Defense, Sp. Attack, and Speed stats receive boosts as well.

HP: 70
Attack: 145
Defense: 88
Sp. Attack: 140
Sp. Defense: 70
Speed: 112

62259_20479_locations.png

58300_Dream_Lucarionite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone:
Lucarionite.
X/Y: Held by Lucario given to you by Korrina in the Tower of Mastery.
OR/AS: Given by Lisia after beating all Master Rank contests and defeating her.

20476_evolution.png

Mega-Evolves from Lucario.

62795_20472_artwork.png

Mega_Lucario_official_art_300dpi-500.png

20482_screenshots.png

mega_lucario_screenshot_1_b.png
mega_lucario_screenshot_2_b.png
mega_lucario_screenshot_3_b.png

mega_lucario_screenshot_4_b.png
august_p03_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: #??? - Mega Lucario

This one is likely my favourite of the Mega Pokemon designs thus far. The markings on its face and along its limbs look great, and I rather like how they handled its steel spikes. The only part of its design that I'm not as keen on is the tail. It looks alright in the artwork but doesn't seem to fit as well in the game screenshots.

That being said, a slightly wonky tail isn't enough to take away from the overall design for me and I can't wait to get my hands on the Lucarionite (which hopefully isn't too difficult to manage). It just makes the fact that I'm planning to retrain my Dream Team within Gen 6 that much more fun. ^__^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I think Mega Lucario is possibly my favourite of the current Mega Evolutions as well, I love the markings and colours. I actually quite like the tail though, I like that it seems to be an extension of its lighter body-fur or something xD

Boosted Attack power + Adaptability = OMGBROKENCLOSECOMBAT

Man, I hope I can get a Riolu or Riolu egg in this game. I wonder if they'll be distributed, just like Blaziken. All the designs are cool, and Lucario's design is definitely the most awesome.
I think this mega form bumped up Lucario to my #2 favorite Pokemon of all time. 1st being Blaziken.

Ok empoleon and dragoian, WTF IS A 2DS its 3DS noobs ( in order: DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS )

Since you apparently don't know about it, a 2DS is a new version of the 3DS. It offers some of the 3D features of the 3DS, but not for all 3DS games. It's cheaper than a 3DS, at a price of $129.99, but there's the aforementioned problem of it not offering all 3D features. In addition, it is not foldable, so it is not as portable as a 3DS. I believe the battery life is longer, though, so in conclusion, its advantages are longer battery life and cheaper price, while its disadvantages are less portability and less 3D features. It's just based on personal preference.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
In other words, fact-check yourself before you fact-wreck yourself. I love it when people call others "noobs" in a way that proves that they are "noobs" themselves.

You may want to read the rules and not be an idiot while flaming other members (even if one of them is banned).

In fact, judging by your posts so far you're on the fast track to getting banned yourself.

Since you apparently don't know about it, a 2DS is a new version of the 3DS. It offers some of the 3D features of the 3DS, but not for all 3DS games. It's cheaper than a 3DS, at a price of $129.99, but there's the aforementioned problem of it not offering all 3D features. In addition, it is not foldable, so it is not as portable as a 3DS. I believe the battery life is longer, though, so in conclusion, its advantages are longer battery life and cheaper price, while its disadvantages are less portability and less 3D features. It's just based on personal preference.
I lost you after 2DS... :'|

Mega_Lucario_official_art_300dpi-500.png

Japanese Name: MegaLucario

Height: 1.3m / 4' 03''

Weight: 57.5kg / 126.8 lbs.

Type: [type=fighting][/type]/[type=steel][/type]

Classification: Aura Pokemon

Ability: Adaptability

Revealed: Mega Lucario was revealed in the 2013 August edition of CoroCoro, along with several other Mega Pokemon: Mega Absol, Mega Blaziken, Mega Mawile and Mega Ampharos.

Additional Info: Mega Lucario has an increased Attack stat. The black marks along its arms and legs are caused by the heightened aura energy coursing through Mega Lucario's body.

Evolutions: Mega-Evolves from Lucario

Mega Stone: Lucarionite

Moves: Close Combat

Screenshots
mega_lucario_screenshot_1_b.png
mega_lucario_screenshot_2_b.png
mega_lucario_screenshot_3_b.png

mega_lucario_screenshot_4_b.png
august_p03_01.png
is AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucario looks like it beat up Giratina and attached its Origin form claws to Lucario's back to create Mega Lucario. It looks awesome! 8)

Don't even get me started on this beast. Mega Lucario is easily my favorite Pokemon by a longshot, even beating out the original Lucario himself. Regular Lucario was a bit too weak for competitive, but I always used him for fun. And now, this. My god, this is amazing.

O my gosh!!!!!
-falls to the ground-
Best pokemon YET!!!!!
Ever since the regular lucario was revealed I loved it but now I love it even more

:love: I love Riolu, Lucario, and Mega Lucario. Mega Lucario is a big favorite of mine. I love everything about it... well, almost everything. The one thing that is sort of off for me is the appendages on its head. But I guess there's nothing I can do to change it. Other than that, it's an amazing Pokemon!

:love: I love Riolu, Lucario, and Mega Lucario. Mega Lucario is a big favorite of mine. I love everything about it... well, almost everything. The one thing that is sort of off for me is the appendages on its head. But I guess there's nothing I can do to change it. Other than that, it's an amazing Pokemon!

i love Riolu and Lucario and Mega lucario are my favourite to! beside Eevee and evolutions of Eevee yeah everything about Mega Lucario is amazing but i don't mind it's up to the designers but yeah i agree with you

Lucario is fav pokemon. I love him so much that I named myself after him. But to see this, Game Freak knew that Lucario needed this. One of the reasons I love Lucario.

Wow,Lucario looks amazing. It was my main Pokemon on White 2, but now, it just got better! Heck, I might just drop the idea of getting Pangoro now and get Lucario back on X & Y ;)

Yeah............no....
I wish they made Mega Lucario look more like Anubis, I reckon that would have been cool. I like how they made his fur look like a 'cape, and those tufts of fur that stick up behind his neck, but thats the only thing I really like about him. I don't hate him, but he isn't a favourite of mine either.

Yeah............no....
I wish they made Mega Lucario look more like Anubis, I reckon that would have been cool. I like how they made his fur look like a 'cape, and those tufts of fur that stick up behind his neck, but thats the only thing I really like about him. I don't hate him, but he isn't a favourite of mine either.

I was thinking the same thing about him becoming an Anubis. But now that the have a Mega-Lucario and a Mega Absol, they will have to make a mega Arcanine too. All three of them are what I consider the non legendary legend dog Pokemon. Lucario rises to this rank because of it has teamed up with many legendary Pokemon and is very rare and powerful, Absol is one because many people mistake this Pokemon as a legendary and it is very rare, and Arcanine Pokedex classification says that it is The Legendary Pokemon. I'll be creating a Mega-Arcanine and I'll let you know when it is ready.