• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

00wolf's Sprite Thread

00pokemonfinishedFINAL.png

this one is my favorite pokemons put together ;D
this is also my first fusion and my third sprite ever made

Edit~
00lotaleonfinished.gif

My Lotaleon avatar that blinks ^^

Edit~My updated sprites
00pokemon2-1.png
00pokemon2-5-5.png
00pokemon3final.png
00pokemon3finalBW.png
00pokemon3copy.png
00pokemon4.png
00pokemon5.png
00pokemon6final.png
00pokemon6dark-1.png
00pokemon6.png
00trainer1-12.png
00trainerrecolor-4.png
00pokemon7-5.gif
00pokemon8-5-1.png
00pokemon8.png
00pokemondevamp2-1.png
00pokemon8copy.png
00pokemon9.png
00pokemon10.png

[size=11pt]made in MS paint
Transparency done in Gimp
[/size]​

[size=18pt]Sorry But I Don't Take Requests[/size]​

Hey, that's pretty cool! I love how it looks like it was made to be that way, not sloppily put together. I also like the recoloring you did to make the body parts flow together.

Nice job, and I hope you make some more!

sorry for the two post in a row
but here's my new sprite
00pokemon2-1.png

00pokemon2-5.png

here's another color variation

which do you prefer?

thanks
The second one is like a devamped color
i tried to make it look like it was from the R/B/Y games
the pink one was my favorite
try and guess what pokemon it's made of

00Wolf! You've been spriting....And they're good!!! Boy, I thought the Link was good... FUSIONS!! ;D
You used Gimp for the transparency, right?

spriteon correct

Artiste yeah i did the fussion and transparency in Gimp and the recolors in Paint
My Photoshop has stopped working :p

it's because i was cleaning up my comp and deleted some important stuff and now it won't work
so i'm going to have to reload it

You're really good at spriting! They look like they could be actual Poke'mon! I like the green one better, but only because I'm not a big fan of the color pink.

Oh. I'm sorry that happened. :'( I hate it when it does! To work on something SO HARD, and then have it deleted!
And Black_Snow is right! You ARE good at spriting, though I've said it before, I said it again.

Well, the pink is a bit eye-blinding, and the black seems like it's from the days when the Gameboy first came out (unless that was your intention for that one).

Masquerain's wings, Meganium, and some Feraligatr here and there. Interesting combo. ^^ Very creative. Other than the wings being slightly askew, it looks pretty spiffy! Keep it up!​

ik the wings are tough >_<
i had to keep switching their position
and i can't rotate them

but anyways thanks ^^

Niiiice...you're really good! And although I love the pink...Altaria/Raikou/etcetera one, the black and green one is just too cool! ^_^ I love how the color scheme reminds me of the old games...ahh, nostalgia.

As for the newer one, aside from the askew wing thing, it's pretty cool. I like the idea behind it - a moth-winged Meganium! Plus, it has, like, a mohawk. Pretty cool. :p

I can't wait for more!

Nice!! I especially like the Pink Raikou!
Since pink is my favorite color!!
Keep up the good work! I love looking at all the talented Spriters here XP
Makes me with I had the same pro skillage as you lol.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
00pokemon5.png

i tried to make it kinda shady but i think i over did the wings
this one is my least fav :(

Actually, I'm quite fond of this one too.

Just a suggestion: Try to avoid making your sprites monochrome. Add in a coupld extra colours or shades (so rather than having an entirely green sprite, throw in some blue or red to make it look more imteresting).
:)

Just a suggestion: Try to avoid making your sprites monochrome. Add in a coupld extra colours or shades (so rather than having an entirely green sprite, throw in some blue or red to make it look more imteresting).
:)
Yeah, no offense but the original GB games didn't have the widest palette options. >_>

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Are they all meant to follow the original style colouring?
I must have missed that. My apologies, then. :)

That is AWSOME! I love how that one looks!

Wow i didn't think it would be that good, thanks ;D
and I sorta like the older pokemon games better because well idk
i guess they came first and stayed that way in my heart
but ya i'm going to start spriting again
so more to come ;)

Wow, you're definetly wonderful at blending pokemon and all that. I'm a fan of the old style of pokemon colors too, and you did a great job with making the sprites look really fresh and still classic at the same time. Everything I've seen so far looks great, and I can't wait to see more of your stuff! My favorite is definetly this one, just because of the smoothness and how it looks natural. Great job Wolf!

By the way, are you going to be taking requests?

*Note to Admins: Yes, I have read the rules, and I haven't seen any notices of Wolf saying he doesn't take requests.

By the way, are you going to be taking requests?
*Note to Admins: Yes, I have read the rules, and I haven't seen any notices of Wolf saying he doesn't take requests.

Sorry, but I don't do requests
I wish I could and someday I bet I will, but for now I can't
sorry :-\
In fact I better go update my thread to let people know