• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wild Pokémon Romance

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolteon stopped for a second. "YES, EVERYTHING IS OK, JUST A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD DRAWN ON ME, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. MY NAME'S JUST JOLT, SEE YOU LATER!" He yelled from a little far away, he then looked at his own paw and saw a burn and some blood, but he was fine. Until the burn got to him, he started limping to keep himself out of harm's way. "So, you guys get to the village often?" He asked, trying to start a conversation to pass the time.

"Yeah, actually. This is my hotspot when I just want to relax." The Glaceon says in response to the Jolteon. She then noticed the limp he developed. "Are you alright? You've got a little bit of a limp going on there..."

Relic starts to follow behind, not believing Jolt’s assumptions of everything being ok. There is a look of deep concern in his eyes, as he feels the need to help in some way.
“ Are you sure everything is ok? There are some Rawst berries in the forest I could find for you.”

She sighed and looked at her rubbing her cheek trying to stop the bleeding, thinking to herself that she probably wasn't into other girls and sighed again

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
"Errr... Yeah, I'm fine! Heheh, everything's ok." He said as he tried not to draw attention, he really hates to get injured, and he hates to admit that he is, he feels like it makes him seem weak.

Relic gets a closer look at Jolt and sees his injuries.
“ Oh, wow, that’s not good. That needs some healing. Does anybody have any healing berrys!?”

She stared blankly at him, not buying his facade. "Let me see your paw..." She says worriedly, honestly concerned for his state of being. She then looks at the Kirlia. "I'll help you soon, as well."

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
He looked back at Kabutops and nodded, obviously needing something to soothe the burn. He then- reluctantly, showed her the paw, which was slightly stained black and red.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I've been inactive for too long. Time to join an RP. Also, sorry if this is a really cheesy way to get bubs into the story.

Name: Bubbles
Pokemon Species: Frogadier
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: (to be announced..)
Characteristics: Nothing different.

Bubbles had seen that battle from atop a nearby treetop. "Well, that was a battle, I guess?" He mumbled. He didn't do anything because he was tired, and the group of pokemon had it sorted. Out of curiosity, he followed them. And like the klutz he was, he tripped on a small tree branch and crashed onto the ground directly in front of them.

It took him a few seconds to realize what he had just done. But when he did, his cheeks glowed red. "Oh... uh..." He stood up quickly. "Hello, I guess."

She gently holds his paw in her own. "Hold still for a moment..." With that, she takes a breath, and gently blows a cool wind on the burn, soothing it temporarily.

She jumps a bit as the other Pokemon fell from the tree. She looks over only briefly, before looking back over at the Jolteon that had fallen over. She helps him back up, resuming her "frost treatment."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Sheesh, I just fell and-" He looked at the Jolteon, and noticed his paw. "Uhhhh... Sorry, I don't know where to find those in this area." Bubbles's blush faded, but he was still embarrassed. His dad would be very mad. "What happened?" Bubbles said, he didn't want to admit that he had spied on them.

She turns to the Kabutops now introduced as Relic. "Yes, I'm just fine thanks to Kirlia here; thanks for asking. My name is Winter." She turns her attention back to the Jolteon's paw.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolteon stood back up and once again felt the snowy wind hit his paw, the wound started to freeze up and the burn went away. He still kept his paw up, he had never felt such a sensation, the perfect mix of normal and cold. "Just - just more please?" He asked.

She looks at Relic and shakes her head with a smile. "No, I wouldn't say that. I mean, we only just met." She continues blowing the gentle, and cool breeze on Jolt's paw. After a while, however, the treatment was over, and she turned her attention to the Kirlia now known as Yasmine. Wetting her paw by melting ice on it, she gently wipes the blood off of her face.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Ohh... okay then.... silence is a good answer." Bubbles walked over to the Jolteon. "Hello, take this:" Bubbles took a bit of his Frubbles and gave it to Jolteon. "Put this on your paw, I know you just kind of got healed, but it prevents infections as well... Uh... bye!" Bubbles then rushed back up a tree, and then sighed in relief.

She nods. "Y- Yeah... and please," she looks at Jolt, "call me Winter. I don't exactly feel comfortable being called by the name of my species." She looks back at Yasmine, continuing to wipe the blood away with a "sterilized" paw.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolt put the Frubbles on his hand and they dissolved into it, fully healing the paw. He then turned his attention to the Kabutops. "Yes, I feel much better now! Some nice wind and these bubbles, I didn't know treatment was that easy!" He said happily. "I never got your name." He said to the Kabutops.

“So sorry. My name is Relic. Pleasure to meet you, Jolt.”
Relic smirks for a second
“ You know, it feels nice being around actual other pokemon for once, instead of meditating every day.”

She giggles a bit at Yasmine's comment. "I'm flattered, thank you!"
She blushes, however, at the "cute add-on" to the comment. "Aheh, th- thanks..."

“No, I consider myself to be a monk. Meditation helps with monk stuff, sleep, and just relaxing. I will admit, it was getting a little boring.”

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
They were almost reaching the entrance to the village. Jolteon stopped and announced to everyone, "Ok guys, I think we should be a group! Y'know, of friends! We should all have nicknames too!" He seemed surprisingly confident as if everyone would agree.

She looks at Jolt slightly confusedly. "The group bit, I agree with; things do get lonely sometimes, although I'm not quite sure what you mean by nicknames. I mean, don't we already have nicknames?" Winter inquires. "I mean, unless you mean group-exclusive nicknames..."

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolteon then realised his mistake. "Oh.. umm.. Well you guys can just call me Jolt! Since I haven't really introduced myself that much have I?" He inquired.

She wipes away the last of the blood, then proceeds to soothe and partly freeze the cut on Yasmine's face. She stops briefly to say, "Yeah, you can call me Winter, and I like the idea of being in a group! We can all help each other out." She then continues with Yasmine's treatment.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolteon grinned, this is the first time he actually had a group of friends instead of just one friend. But his grin faded as that brought his mind to Flareon. He then shook it off.

"Hoothoot!!!" Jolt heard Hoothoot from above as he flew forward.

"Well guys, the village is just this way, c'mon!" He said, he ran to the village and went under the small gate. And saw them on the other side.

After a short while, the wound was cleaned and "patched up."
"Alright, you should be good to go now." She smiles at them, then follows after Jolt to the village.