• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

we rise (April Fool's 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tremble before our might, ye who shunned us, for we are dunsparce and we are legion
[prebreak][/prebreak]
no more are we doomed to solitude or forced to fight alongside badly spelled time beasts

no more will we dream about rendering the world asunder with our fury

for we have evolved - we are more than just regular dunsparce. we are MEGA DUNSPARCE, and as the prophecy foretold, your puny lives are forfeit

we have unlocked power that you could scarcely dream of, and we required no keys, no bonds with lesser beings our former selves are but a shadow against our newfound might

bow before your new masters

I guess you could call me a neutral party, being on the side of both the Dunsparces and Gliscors/Lucarios, but if you are a Charms lover, you are one with the Dunsparce.
@Teapot, do you know this guy?

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Do what you want, you almighty vermin, just please clean up after yourselves. The last major entity that enslaved me was way too sloppy for my liking...

berneydidnotread.gif

The Legion of Llamas wish to create an allegiance with you, mighty Mega Dunsparce. May the power be within you, and you shall ever prosper.

You take over this site in one day,
Killed all the staff (possibly) and now you plan for world domination!
Just who are you?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Hah, enough of this tomfoolery "Mega" Dunsparce. You are a false prophet on a paper throne. The sWo has lent its power to back the True Overlord, and his power will smite your ruin upon the ground you strut so complacently upon...

Feel the wrath of the true god, MEGA STUNFISK.

tumblr_mtkgauEaqp1s5mujoo1_400.png

Gaze upon our limitless power, and despair.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
The line in the sand is thus drawn.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
meanwhile Bidoof-chan is writing fanfic shipping Mega Dunsparce-kun and Mega Stunfisk-tan. The ship name is called Stunsparce.

Finaly.. The mighty Dunsparce rise!! From now on ( and by that, I mean by tommorow ) you can freely call me - Dunsparceonn!! xD lol
Oh, and Kyubeon, you forgot Mega in Stunsparce. :3

Last edited:
Huh.. I am surprised the Dunsparce didn't take over the TCM...
I was excpecting all Dunsparce instead of all the Pokemon, but I was wrong.. :p

But you renamed 'Charms.... and took over the wallpaper...
But atleast you tried... You just hope Stunfisk don't go further than Dunsparce.. XP

The Legion of Llamas shall lend their support, in whatever way we can. Bidoof, Dunsparce, and Stunfisk, the representatives of our Legion hope that one day we can all rule in peace.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
As the sole representative of the Magikarp, I can safely say we shall remain neutral...Though it's not like we can really do much except splash around anyways

I apologize, on the behalf of our Legion. Magikarp was not mentioned, as it seems that their representative is enough to sustain a point of power. If you ever find yourself in need, know that the Llamas are with you.

WE EEVEES WILL PROVALE WE KNOW FIGHTING TYPE MOVES!!!!!r
FOLLOW US TO VICTORY LIKE TIS TO BE SPARED AND FIGHT WITH US NOT AGANST US…HAPPY APRIL FOOLS GUYS

WE EEVEES WILL FIGHT TO VICTORY ALONG WITH THE FANMADE EEVEES *summons the fan made eevee lutions* AND EEVEE MEGA STONES* summon eevee mega stones* so dunsparce…GET SOME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.