• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

we rise (April Fool's 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
wow
@Linkachu Yes it is, but it's only medium size. It does have all the toppings on it, though.
Dibs on cheese.
Wow , you really are the devil. But anyways, I get the pepperoni- looks like @Linkachu, I'm sorry to say this, but you'll have to take whatever's left . . .

:\=|:

we shall interrupt our war against the smug world order to allow you to eat pizza

it appears to raise morale
even though it would rais morale for the people fight against you (although @Linkachu doesn't really care . . . )

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You monsters! You can't strip the toppings off the pizza. All must be eaten as a cohesive, unified entity. Anything less is pure blasphemy. ;_;

But you are both correct regarding the rest :D

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
To crush the morale of our enemies, we at the sWo in support of MegaStunfisk have sent Rengar to steal all of the pizza.

Rimgar_zpsdcfbe0e4.png

Surrender to the might of Stunfisk and the sWo.

The Legion of Llamas supports all, sharing is caring when you have pizza. Besides, back at Cloud 82 we have multiple bakers!

Bro, Lucario and Gliscor. Does it get better than that? NO.
Ok, I guess Mewtwo/Moltres looks cooler but still. This is the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.