• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warriors: From Dusk Til' Dawn(Ended)

Soon, they started sparring quickly, she pounced on him and stretched s injured shoulder. "Fight bacck!" She yelled. He struggled and cried in pain.

"Stop it Raven." Shaileaf said. "He wont get strong without it." She put more pressure, making it hurt more. "I give up!" He kept yelling.

She finnaly stopped. "he is too weak. We Ave three days to train before we fail, and Klineleaf is living. In three days, he and I will be attacked. And if have to take I'm away, then I'll do it. If I have to take himy to Klineleaf, I'll do it."

"Stop saying Klineleaf." He muttered.

Twilightheart laid down in the Nursery after traveling home with Rugo. She drifted off to sleep with a horrible dream.

Dead cats everywhere. Her mother's yowl, turning into a gargle as she drowned. Her father saying, "I'm leaving to become a house cat." The sounds of her litter-mates mewling pitifully as they froze to death. Those sounds haunted her to that day. But new sounds chilled her to the bone. Kits coughing until they were too weak to breath. Rugo yowling as his throat was slashed open. She wanted it to stop, or she would loose it!

Twilightheart gasped awake. She sighed, seeing she was in the Nursery. It was all a nightmare....

Nightraven charged back to the ShadowClan camp. She felt quite tired as she made it to the warriors den. She slept and surprisingly, yet again, she didn't have a dream.

Twilightheart slipped out of camp, looking for some peace in the woods. Her blue eyes gazed up at the stars, and she gasped at the beauty. She sat by the Shadowclan border, catching her breath and to look at the Thunderpath. She shuddered, remembering the cats that died there.

Twilightheart's ears pricked at the sound of a cat coming. She sniffed the air, being downwind from the cat, she could smell her. Nightraven. She mewed a happy greeting, standing up. She knew she wasn't supposed to be out, but she couldn't stand staying in the Nursery after her nightmare.

DuskFeather was sleeping quietly curled up on the inside of his den. He hadn't had any dreams, or messages from StarClan at all lately. He woke up a few moments later. He smelt NightRavens scent trail briefly, before he turned around, and walked into BlackEcho by mistake.

"S-sorry!" He stammered as he brushed the dirt from his pelt.

Twilightheart purred happily. "Very well. Rugo's been stricter, though. I bet he's looking for me now. How goes things with you?" She mewed with a cock of her head. She felt a special bond of friendship she never felt before with this cat, but she couldn't explain what.

"Pondpelt! Pondpelt where are you!?" Splashpaw couldn't hear much over the wind howling in her ears and the stinging cold water brought up from the river. She was out collecting herbs for the cats who fought in a recent dog attack and she panicked when she smelled a fox. The brown tabby had lept into the water out of fear and lost the scent of Pondpelt in the process. Finally the blue-eyed apprentice reached the shore and dashed to camp. "It's Pondpelt! He's gone! I don't know where he is!"

After panicked questions and tension running high, Marshstar ordered a search patrol with Splashpaw on it. The apprentice padded right behind Mellowheart constantly worrying about her mentor. Splashpaw finally caught onto his scent. "I smell Pondpelt! He's around here!" She called excitedly. "Really? My nose must be getting old then..." Mellowheart commented, rushing behind the hopeful apprentice. Splashpaw halted ubruptly and her feelings became unreadable when she reached the other River in their territory. Pondpelt was laying on the side shore, the water turning red around him.

[0_0 ]

Twilightheart had an odd feeling. Like.... Something was missing. Something was taken from her. The feeling diminished, leaving her wondering what just left her. She jumped, feeling something move in her gut.

DuskFeather had been prowling around on the ShadowClan border when smelt TwilightHeart.

He padded over to the two. He looked genuinely concerned when he saw TwilightHearts stomach move visibly.

"Are you expecting Kits?" He asked confusedly.

Twilightheart nodded, greeting the Medicine Cat with a happy mew. She sat down. "How could you tell?" She asked, a bit amazed. She began to wonder what they'd look like. White spots, most likely, from her mother and Rugo. Black, of course, her siblings were black, her fur was black, Rugo was black and white. Blue eyes. She had a sister with blue eyes, her mother, herself.

((Sorry! Splash paw would never become Splashbreeze!))

Splashpaw was treating Frostpelt's thorn wound as Marshstar walked in. "Splashpaw...." "Marshstar, will all due respect, I am treating a cat right now." The apprentice mumbled. Frostpelt looked very uncomfortable and shifted around. Once Splashpaw was done she exchanged no words with Marshstar and walked out of her den. She had received sufficient training from Pondpelt so she became the half medicine cat for the time being. Splashpaw talked a bit with Lakefur who was trained as a medicine cat before becoming a warrior. Then she left for shadowclan, to report the tragedy. Once she arrived, Splashpaw carefully looked around for Duskfeather.

Last edited:
Twilightheart shuddered. She muttered something inaudible, then shook her head. She lifted we gaze to Silverpelt, pondering her dreams and what she had just said. She noticed a star that looked pure white, realizing that star always seemed to be there. It must be my mother, she thought, watching over me.

"Moons of Practice." He murmmered. His tail tip flicked as he saw SplashPaw. He also saw the way she was walking, the young she cat seemed despaired

"Is every thing alright SplashPaw?" He asked concerenedly.

"No Duskfeather. Nothing is ok anymore. Marshstar sent me to get a little bit more training from you." Splashpaw's eyes shone with grief. "Because Pondpelt died. He was killed by a fox." She finished. Splashpaw was barely 8 moons old and she was left without a mentor. "I also need to see Starclan about my full name, but I'm not sure if I'll get it. I'm not 12 moons old yet." She explained, shuffling her paws a bit.

Twilightheart stood up and padded over to Splashpaw, pressing her nose against the apprentice's to comfort her. "I'm so sorry. I hoped another cat wouldn't have to suffer loosing a loved one like I, but I know, we know that's not possible," she mewed gently. She remembered how she was swarmed by eight foxes, nearly killing her, and how she and Rugo were attacked when Rugo confessed his love for her. She hated foxes, the thought of them making her fur stand on end.

"PondPelt happened to be one of my friends as well. I'm sorry for your loss." He said dipping his head respectfully.

"You can train with me until you feel as though you are ready, and I will also cone to MoonPool if you want as well." He said sitting down beside the tabby.

His tail rested on her shoulder respectivley.

"Thank you..." Splashpaw looked up and gave an appreciative nod to both Twilightheart and Duskfeather. "All Pondpelt neglected to teach me about is Catmint, Fennel, and Snakeroot for Greencough, Hip pain and Poison." She reported.

"I know what they do, just not how to apply them or pick them." Splashpaw almost choked when she said Pondpelt. The emptiness that was in her just devastated her, so much that probably losing her own mother would a less effect. The brown tabby forced herself to look determined and excited to see Starclan.

Twlightheart sat down, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws. She closed her eyes, calm. She was trying to rid herself of her nightmares and what she had murmured. She jumped, feeling something move in her gut again.

Rugo awoke and padded to the Nursery to check on Twilightheart, knowing she would be having nightmares. He saw her nest empty, sighing and running into the forest, following her scent.

"TwilightHeart I can tell your about to start kitting. It's quite obvious now. Would you mind Coming to the ShadowClan nursery?" He asked softly. He then turned to SplashPaw. "You may come as well if you'd like." He offered.

'Training in Kitting will be helpful.' Splashpaw contemplated. "Yes, of course I will come. It will be a good learning experience." She concluded outloud. The Tabby started to walk to the nursery but then stopped. "Don't we need moss, a stick or something to bit on, and poppy seeds?" She asked, trying to recall what Pondpelt said about kitting. She never experienced the procedure but Pondpelt brought it up multiple times.

Twilightheart nodded slowly, looking calm but terrified on the inside. She stood, ears pricking at a sudden sound behind her. Rugo padded out of a bush behind Twilightheart. "What are you doing out?!" He asked, furious. Twilightheart turned and faced him. "I had a nightmare, worse than the others, so I came out to look at Silverpelt."
"You could have done it closer to the camp! Or woken me up first!"
"I don't want to be restricted to the camp!"
"Your carrying kits!"
"So? Some queens fight battles when near kitting!"
The two glared at each other, teeth clenched together in anger.

"Rugo, if you give TwilightHeart any more stress you could hurt the kits." He said calmly, placing his tail on his shoulder.

He lead the group to the nursery, before grabbing a long stick. He then padded inside after them.

"SplashPaw can you please make sure the nest is comfortable for TwilightHeart?" He asked making sure the stick wouldn't snap.

Rugo, confused, didn't peice it together until Twilightheart told him. He began bouncing around frantically, searching for a way he could help. Twilightheart sighed. "He's just a bit overprotective..... A lot, actually."

"Rugo, can you make yourself useful and bring some wet moss from the lake?" He asked handing him some moss. He flicked his tail. His Yellow/Green eyes twinkled in the early morning sun. Green leaf was the perfect time to have kits.

Rugo nodded several times, grabbing the moss delicately in his teeth and bounding towards the lake. Twilightheart sighed, glad he was occupied, but her relief faded quickly as she felt a ripple of pain, staring from her belly. She closed her eyes and sat down, seeming calm. She had a rather high tolerance for pain, though she was stuggling to not cry out in pain.

Nightraven sat next to Twilightheart and she pressed her muzzle into her fur. "Don't worry. I'm sure having kits is painful, but all will be fine soon." Nightraven mewed calmly.

Twilightheart purred in thanks. "I've been...... Thinking...... We look alike..... One of my siblings presumably died in a fire..... What if...?" She asked, cocking her head. She laid down, pain incredibly unbearable. She let out a yowl, shuddering.

Nightraven swiftly looked for the poppy seeds, thinking it'd help. Blackecho charged into the nursery, his eyss wide in horror. "What's going on?!" He growled, looking around. He hissed at Twilightheart. "And what do you hink you're doing here, having your kits in our camp?" He hissed. Nightraven glared at Blackecho, her eyes blazin with fury in an instant. "Don't you start. If you stress her, the kits will be harmed! Leave the nursery unless you'll become a useful lump of fur." Nightraven growled.
Instead of wandering around the camp like a mousebrain doing nothing but glaring and hissing at anyone who even looks at you... Nightraven thought. Blackecho left the nursery, ears pinned back and eyes narrowed.

Twilightheart looked at Nightraven with thankful eyes, panting, unable to word her thanks. She closed her eyes and lowered her head. You kits better not misbehave! Who am I kidding, I'll love these kits with all my heart. I promise, Starclan, I'll protect them beyond my final breath, even when I join your ranks.

Nightraven soon found the poppy seeds and brought a few to Twilightheart. "Maybe eating these will help with your pain, but I may be wrong for I am not medicine cat." She added nervously. "Believe it or not, I was training as a medicine cat for two whole moons but I soon gave up and became a warrior and trained for two extra moons to get full training. The leader was very confused but, they let me become a warrior. They sadly died soon after..." She mewed silently.

Twilightheart nodded in thanks, gnawing on the seeds. It relieved the pain a bit. She lifted her head skyward. Please, Starclan. Let me survive this kitting long enough to name my kits.