• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warriors: From Dusk Til' Dawn(Ended)

Twilightheart purred, comforted by her friend's support. Rugo bounded in, wet moss clutched gently in his jaws. He slowed down, tossing a worried glance at Twilightheart. He padded over to DuskFeather and gently set the moss down at the Medicine Cat's paws.

Rugo mewed worriedly, laying down by Twilightheart and Nightraven. "She wanted to tell you, she theorizes your her litter mate. She's not sure, but her mother told her one of her litter mates was lost in a fire."

"DropKit, you are now DropLeaf."
"Im still a kit."
"But I made you DropLeaf."

DropKit, now DropLeaf, tried to clear his mind of what happened. He had a Long gash on his side from the events. "Im gonna take over and make things right." He mumbled before laying next to a tree.

Rugo nodded slowly. Twilightheart yowled, claws digging into the ground. Rugo leaned closer to her, then looked at the entrance of the den, as if expecting someone to come in. The fur on his neck rose, and his claws unsheathed.

Another Kit, bit taller than him, ran over to DropLeaf. "Youre not going to come with Rest of us, We gotta hunt."
"Gotta isnt a Word."
"We have to." He mocked, walking back to where he came.

DuskFeather nodded in thanks to Rugo, and then turned his gaze to TwilightHeart.

"First things first. You need to relax. The Kits might come late if you keep on stressing yourself. Now, I'm not saying this is gonna be easy, but try and calm yourself. I have done this plenty of times before. This all be over before you now it." He said assuredly as he squeezed the wet miss I've TwilightHearts jaws.

Twilightheart nodded and closed her eyes, thinking about what calms her most. She imagined Silverpelt, all the shining fallen warriors that would calm her after a nightmare. Suddenly, a shooting star shot across her vision. H
Her vision changed to show three kits; one black Tom with a white tipped tail and a white chest, a she-cat that was all black with brown paws and a white tail, and an all black Tom with one white front paw that was smaller than the others. They were tumbling playfully, and Twilightheart's fur calmed as she realized these are her and Rugo's kits.

The Medicine cat gently nudged them with his ash colored paw, until they were close to her belly. He smiled watching the kits for a few moments before he walked into the back room. He searched until he found some poppy seeds. He walked back into the main room a few moments later.

"If you have any trouble falling asleep, just take a few of these." He said setting down the seeds on a leaf.

((Whoops! Just pretend Splashpaw was there the whole time.))

"They are gorgeous! Congratulations Twilightheart, what are you planning to name them?" Splashpaw asked, now feeling good about the knowledge she gained. 'Kitting will be hard on my part when I become a full medicine cat.' She noted with a twing of disappointment. "Duskfeather, is there anything I can do now? Or do the kits just need Twilightheart right now?" Splashpaw asked a little bit jumpy, for she felt like she should help in some other ways.

Nightraven touched noses to Splashpaw. "We thank you for your help, Splashpaw. You will become an amazing Medicine cat one day. And that day might just be soon." She mewed gently to the medicine cat apprentice.

Dropleaf looked up. He had Debates with himself if he should tell anyone. He would just Walk around Camps of the clans to see if anyone he knew was near one. He didnt go in any due to fear he would be attacked. He just hung around ShadowClan camp as he grew tired.

Twilightheart nodded slowly, fighting to stay awake. "Thank you all for being here with me," she mewed happily. She nudged the larger Tom, the one with the white chest and tail. "His name is Crowkit," she announced proudly, then licked the she-cat's kit head, "This one is Mudkit," she mewed before nudging the small Tom closer to her, "And he is Smallkit." She then yawned widely. Rugo's chest had swelled largely with pride as he sniffed each kit.

DropLeaf laid on the the ground. His eyes got heavy, and he fell asleep. He woke up Five minutes later. Something, or someone, had woke him up. He saw a group of cats that seemed familiar padding off, led by KlineLeaf.

Rugo purred in thanks and agreement to NightRaven. Twilightheart curled around her yawning kits, soon falling asleep with them. Rugo sniffed the air. "Dropkit. He was nearby," he mewled, looking at the entrance of the Medicine Den.

DropLeaf was petrified at his name, not recognizing the voice. As he tried to sneak away, he tripped and landed with a loud "Oof" He looked around

Rugo padded outside, seeing Dropkit. "Hello. Twilightheart told me about you. I'm Rugo, her mate. It's ok, you can come inside," he mewed in a kind tone. He kept glancing inside, as if expecting Twilightheart and the kits to be in danger.

He nervously stepped in."Hello." He mewed. He tried to cover his wound. " Doesn't seem like I missed much, but if they catch me, I'm as good as dead.

Rugo motioned his head towards the den. "She wants you to at least meet our kits. Besides, I'll protect you," he purred. Smallkit had begun to crawl away from Twilightheart and his siblings, exploring the world blindly.

He looked at Smallkit happily. "That's what ShaiLeaf said, and she was my sister. She was killed by my brother earlier. I have to kill other Kits, that's why I had to tell someone to stay away from the cave, beacause I'm sure I will die."

Rugo looked down sadly at DropLeaf. "Wait till she wakes up, she wants to see you again," he murmured. Smallkit sniffed at Dropleaf, mewling quietly. Rugo bent his neck down and grabbed Smallkit by his scruff, bringing him back to Twilightheart, motioning with his head for Dropleaf to follow.

Dropleaf, with a bit of hesitation, followed. He decided to still stay a bit obscure. He tried to clear his mind.

"Dropkit, Don't." ShaiLead pleaded. She was cut up, very injured.
"I'm sorry." DropLeaf said with a tear and he killed her. He was forced by KlineLeaf.

Smallkit's siblings smelled him and Rugo coming, waking up and yawning with their tiny mouths, greeting them with mewls. Rugo set Smallkit down by them as Twilightheart slowly woke up. She purred happily, eyes filling with happiness at the sight of Dropleaf.

"Hey, Twilightheart." He said, Staying closer to the doorway. He sat sideways to cover the gash he got. "H-How are you?" He was very quiet, and had to look back every five seconds.

Twilightheart purred, "I'm well, thank you. And you? You seem jumpy. Come here, I want you to meet my kits." She then uncurled from around her kits, allowing Dropleaf to see them.

"Uh, im sorry, I cant. If im near other cars, they...." He stopped." I shouldnt be here. I should be the dead." He said, very quickly. He stopped looking and backed up.

Twilightheart seemed confused. "Dropkit? Are you ok?" She me we'd with concern, attempting to stand up. Her kits mewed loudly, feeling the warmth of their mother leave. Rugo bent down. "Well, your safe with us," he mewed.

"No, im not okay, I killed my sister, im not safe. I cant be around you. Im part of KlineClan. Im a bad decisionmaker!" He ran out, regretting entering.

Rugo nodded in agreement. "That can't be good. What if he's trying to take over one of the clans? Or worse, the forest...," he meowed with a shudder. Twilightheart let out a mewl of concern, curling around her kits once more.

Rugo turned to Nightraven. "I'll come with you. Twilightheart, we'll be back," he mewled, turning to Twilightheart. Mudkit let out a mew of distress, missing her father. Rugo padded over and licked each kit goodbye before trotting back to NightRaven.

Nightraven rushed out of the camp, sniffing the air every now and then as she attempted to catch the scent of Klineleaf. "That fool will wish he'd never heard of the Clans! I swear by StarClan I'll rip his pelt in two!" Nightraven hissed to herself.

Rugo padded after her, sniffing the air. He suddenly caught a scent. "I smell him!" He yowled, following Dropleaf's trail, knowing it would lead to Klineleaf.

Rugo nodded in agreement. He continued until they came upon the Thunderpath. He shuddered. "Across the Thunderpath. Ack, the smell is overwhelming!" He growled, his fur bristling.