• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
That's ok Jada. We have members of the Organization who have been MIA for months now. A few days is nothing.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
funny_animal_pictures_12.jpg

Guys, the notifications don't work. I thought no one had posted here for weeks, but there was a post a couple of days ago. @Teapot , what could be the problem?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, the notifications don't work. I thought no one had posted here for weeks, but there was a post a couple of days ago. @Teapot , what could be the problem?
The alerts work for me, I just got one for getting tagged in your post. What alerts haven't you been getting? And are your Alert Preferences correct?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Wild Jr. Maybe no-one's been creating content that's supposed to tag you? I dunno, sometimes things can go wrong for a bit - it happens, sadly.

P_M!! That is my childhood right there!!!

Also my left arm is currently in a sling so it is incapacitated... :T Stupid problems that may or may not be hereditary.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
We should see if a picture like that exists for Twitch with Bird Jesus or Lord Helix in the middle and all the others including Flareon hanging around :'D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Break it up, kids, we just refurnished the damn place after the last time someone had a fight in here.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
... Sorry, I get angry sometimes when people destroy tables. Let me just put that back. ┬──┬ ¯\_(._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.