• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh... I feel weird now for having played quite a few games of Mafia now. Not too weird, but weird none the less. *shrugs*

Anyways on to other topics I guess because it seems that Mafia wont be happening for another few months or so(at least)

Well I'm not sure.... I mean everyone is like "Summer world be a better time to start a new one" Ya know with life and what not... >>

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
To be fair, it probably is a better time all around - I'm just noting no decisions have been made yet! xp

Oh god.. Vocaloids? There are so many!! And I can't choose!!
But then again Shiny would probably like that idea.

:T Yeah time frame things last year kinda sucked.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
VDmLGG0.jpg

Saw this in chat and figured it deserved to be immortalized

For me, it would be good to start anytime from now to mid-May. Otherwise, I'll probably either won't be able to play, or I'll be entirely inactive for a whole week(Unless the game could be completed in a month or less). After that, I'm available anytime from August onward, after I get back from band camp. July is mostly free, but unless the game progresses rapidly, I'll end up missing some of it due to the aforementioned band camp.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, I haven't. Is it worth watching? The description doesn't look particularly promising xp

Psycho Monkey

If watching American teenagers trying to get laid with all of the vulgar comedy that goes with it is your thing than go forth and watch it. If not, then you aren't really missing anything xP

Welp, I've started my transferring process with Soulsilver and Heartgold. All the Pokemon in those games have been transferred to Black...all except for Spiky-Eared Pichu, which could not be transferred to Gen V OR traded to any other game. >=O

Yeah. I don't even understand why it cannot be transferred to later generations. Now, because of this, I have to erase it to play Soulsilver again. :@

Oh well. Maybe I can get it again on a new save file. I haven't transferred "Pikachu-Colored Pichu" (The Shiny Event Pichu) yet, so that could work. Hopefully.

You can't. It will not even allow you to enter the Union Room with that Pichu in your party. I'm guessing it's because they can't have a Pokemon restricted to trade only with HG/SS when you can trade with D/P/Pt, and this Pichu has its own unique sprite that doesn't appear in D/P/Pt.

As for not being able to transfer it to Gen V, I have no idea why that is.

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I think he means the Shiny Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu that triggers the event. But I think it only works once, even if you trade it to a different game. :?

I think it would work more than once. I have the Pokemon that triggers the event. My last save file was deleted. You don't get any special items of key items from this event. All you get from this event is a Pichu that cannot leave the game, so I would think that on a new save file, I could activate the event again with the Shiny Pichu(which currently resides in Pokemon Diamond).

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'd like to think most people on this forum would do that, ha! I know I do:blush:

Hehe oh my god.. Just the thought of that song makes me sing it.

Also today is Pi day~ we must only partake in foods that are circular and pie flavored.

Psycho Monkey

*Wheels in a cart stacked with pies of all kinds of different flavors*

There's plenty for everyone so help yourselves. *takes a slice of apple, cherry, and blueberry*

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
-flies past and grabs a slice of blueberry pie before zooming back out again-

Status
Not open for further replies.