• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god... I Swear I'm NOT DEAD!!! I promise!
My internet has just been on the fritz for a while now and I've only just fixed it.
And AAAAHHH I'm so close to my number! *spazzes out*

clogged-arteries.jpg

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The final act of Twitch Plays Pokemon is upon us. Placing bets now to see how long it will take them to beat the Elite Four. They have already been at it an hour. Once again their arch nemesis the Ghost-type looms.

Hmmm well only 55 more to go for me then I need a new number.
And as to twitch plays pokemon I wish then all the luck in the worlds and hope that the odds are ever in their favor.

Psycho Monkey

Their crowning moment was without a doubt ATV (Venomoth) vs. Lance's Lv.63 Dragonite. ATV was Lv.36, poisoned Dragonite, and the Dragon spammed Barrier and Agility. The battle could have ended in a single blow, but instead Lance let his Pokemon faint from poison giving Twitch the victory and ATV a level up. I could not stop laughing for a good 10min! XD

Psycho Monkey

No you're not Wild. They beat the Elite Four already. I'm kinda disappointed that I missed their moment of triumph but I just couldn't stay awake any longer :(

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
just saying we need something like a picture book or coloring book of TPP so we can tell our kids and grandkids this amazing story omg

Helix Day March 1, 2014. Never forget.

Psycho Monkey

The credits of TPP says a new adventure starts in less than 19 hours. Before I was saying it should be Gold, but I just thought of an even better game for them to play next which will be even more memetic! Vietnamese Crystal! >:D

619. There are numbers between me and my goal but I'm to lazy to figure t out right now.
Haha anyways I'm glad the TPP was successful in their endeavor of playing one game with thousand of controllers to move one ten year old boy. Did they ever decide between anarchy or democrasy?

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Anarchy for sure. From the small amount of footage I saw of Democracy, it was very boring.

Aaaahhh just had to check because I kinda gave up on watching them suffer through the team rocket hideout a while ago and it had still been in a huge debate at the time.

God damn it! I missed the best thing i could have done there D: it was 42... and I could have done the quote. I could have but I missed the chance OTL I have failed myself. And the others seeking the answer to life, the universe and everything.

I know but I'm lazy and the moment's passed so no point in doing it now. *shrugs* I'll just have to steal 42 souls one day and have it go off of that xD

@P_M Thats a good idea to keep in mind when y'alls numbers start to get close
And I guess going off of my dark witchy status I should keep with the darker numbers... hmm I dont know what to pick right now.. Maybe something will come to mind later

hahaha thanks P_M I think I have done that when I was a lot younger >>" I'm not sure my mind is kinda mush from life.
But I will teach that to my littler brothers some time.

Psycho Monkey

Does anyone but me find it a bit coincidental that the winter the Disney movie Frozen came out was the snowiest and coldest winter on record in the US? I sense a conspiracy and/or a defictionalization plot. :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.