• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Threat of the Conquerors(Ask me)

((Hmm, the RP world has taken a break huh? Lets see what this does.

The land has been peaceful for many years. The twelve kingdoms and surrounding lands have made peace treaties and are striving, trading and even forming groups to help one another in friendly tournaments.

But every good thing comes to an end, right?

The Conquerors have taken over the Kingdoms of the Northwest, five of them to be exact. They have taken over the land and made their HQ in a tall tower where on the top floor resides a battle feild. For every kingdom they conqure they take the ruler and force them to watch their hard earned kingdom crumble to ruins before they are told to fight their friend to gain more land. No one has disobeyed, but no one knows why either. Are the punishments that severe?

This RP is based off of Pokemon Conquest if you haven't already guessed. You are the ruler of one of the remaining kingdoms that the Conqurers haven't managed to take over yet. Everyone lives in fear of the Conquerors, as when your kingdom is captured it is not only you who is punished for losing. All of your citizens have to fight in an army formed by the Conquerors or be thrown in the dungeon . The type of your main Pokemon is the main type of your kingdom and no one can have any other Pokemon in your kingdom. That's why teamwork is important. The Conquerors have many different types because of the kingdoms they have conqured but each attack group has one type included. If you do not know how this game works, look up a video on how the game is played please! Thanks!))

Circe looked towards the shadow swooping towards her. The large Dragon was approaching, hopefully with the news she wanted to hear. "Melody. What is the current status of the Pyschic kingdom?" Circe called to the Altaria. When the dragon-type landed it shook its head sorrowfully. That means that one of her best friends--Levy-- was either being put in misery or dead. The poor leader of the Psychic kingdom didn't have a chance against the dark attack party that the Conquerors sent. Circe tried sending help, but obviously she was too late.

Circe is the ruler of the Dragon kingdom. She is quite young, being only in her teens.
However even though she is small in stature does not mean her brain isn't as big as an advanced strategizer. She pushed her sky blue hair off of her shoulder before nodding. "I see. I'm sorry, Solstice was a good friend to you." Circe noted sorrowfully, patting the upset dragon on her head. "We can get through this. It's ok." The dragon tamer gave a hug to the fluffy dragon on the balcony of her kingdom.

"Lady Circe, the mandatory kings gathering is approaching rather quickly. You may want to start on your journey to neutral grounds." A voice sounded behind her and Circe turned to face one of her childhood friends and her most trustworthy general, Raven. "Raven, I will depart soon however, Melody just returned from a hard, long, discrete journey. I believe that I should let her rest... Oomph!" Circe puffed as the Dragon gave the Dragon ruler as small shove. "Alright, alright, cool it! I'll go. I'll try to make an alliance with as many as possible." She reported before vaulting onto Melody, Her white mages outfit swirled in an orderly fashion as she did so. Soon enough, Melody and Circe were flying towards Acedale, the neutral territory and the place that the ruler meeting will take place.

((Final note, if you are a leader or ruler or king --depending on how you refer to yourself-- you must go to this meeting or I'll have to ask you to Alter your post. The meeting will help set up the plot and story line better so it's more stable. Thanks again~))

Last edited:
Alexander was sitting on his pure black throne in the dark room wich is his throne room when a shedinja apeared out of the shadows "any news?" Asked Alexander to wich the shedinja noded and dropped a twisted spoon wich probably belonged to an Alakazam, "so the psychic Kingdom has fallen huh, well it's not one of my favourite Kingdoms but I'm afraid we lost another ally".
Suddenly the doors opened and a man in gray robes and a scythe came in "my lord" he said "the meeting in acedale is approaching and if you don't go I'm afraid we will have no allies to help us in case of an attack".
Alexander turn around to see the source of the familiar sound and his eyes met the eyes of charon, who used to be a high rank royal guard until he's gone missing for years and has just returned two days ago, "don't worry charon I am getting ready and will soon leave for the meeting" he said "you will be in charge in my absence" and started heading out the room, "yes my lord" said charon
Moments later Alexander was standing out of the blacksmith and knocked, then the door opened and a man and an Aegislash where standing at the door, "l knew I would find him here" he said as he faced the Aegislash "ok grave I am going to the meeting in acedale and I need you to come with me" he said as he left the blacksmith, followed by his Aegislash.

((If you haven't noticed I am the king of the ghost Kingdom :) ))

While flying Circe was carefully thinking over her introduction to the other rulers. "Hello fellow rulers, I am Circe the ruler of the dragon kingdom.... No.... That isn't flashy enough..... Ugh!" She exclaimed as she tied up her abnormally long blue hair behind her in a high ponytail, letting it flow in the wind. It was weird because in battle her hair turned more of a purple red color, the symbol color of the dragons.

Once arriving in Acedale the Lady vaulted off of Melody. Except for the fact that she was still a good 50 feet in the air, this would have been normal. Circe landed the feat perfectly, leaving no more that two footprints in the soft soil of the clearing. She noticed that besides Melody she was the only other breathing being. Circle prepared herself, trying to make herself look the best she can for the other rulers.

Alexander continued walking when he finally arrived to acedale and suddenly noticed a girl with blue hair and an altaria next to her
"She must be another ruler" he told himself
"I better go introduce myself to her" and started walking towards her but he noticed that grave was not following him,
"What's the mater?" He asked, he noticed that a area of his blade under his eye was tainted pink, then he remembered something and started to laugh "you are brave enough to go against a garchomp 10 times your size but are too shy of being next to a girl" the pink spot started to turn red from anger when Alexander said "you can stay here if you want" and started heading of towards the girl.
As he approached he started to think of what to say, when he finally arrived he cleared his throughout and said "hi there I am Alexander, king of the ghost Kingdom" and gestured to his Aegislash, who was a few feet away " and that is my Aegislash, grave"

Circe turned to see yet another ruler. "Hello Alexander, I am Circe of the Dragon Kingdom." She gave a small bow.
"This is Melody my Altaria. Melody.... Melody?" The Altaria was gone, hiding in a tree.
"For Arceus sake Melody! You cant hide in a tree unless you are green! Nor can you be intimidated by another ruler if they aren't attacking us!" Circe sighed hopelessly. She turned to Alexander again. "Sorry for my dragon's rudeness, she is quite... umm, I don't know... Timid? Unless you plan on attacking me she will remain that way." mused Circe as she studied the Aegislash. "So, we have two pokemon with similar personalities, do we not?"

Circe nodded thoughtfully. "So alliances are important right now. My friend Levy --The psychic ruler-- has fallen to the Conquerors recently and she couldn't get help in time." She clenched her fists in anger. "I tried sending help but my Kingdom was too far away to sent help at the time it was needed."

Last edited:
"I am sorry to hear that" said Alexander with a sad look on his face "I know how you feel, I lost a friend once" he said as he looked at Aegislash who looked like he was closer than he did a few moments ago.
"But I'm afraid we can do nothing else than preventing any more loses"
Then he noticed his Aegislash right next to him, and said "I see you've gathered enough bravery to join us" then he turned back to Circe and said "so do you know who will you place in charge of the dragon Kingdom after you?" When he suddenly got elbowed by grave, signaling him to re ask the question in a nicer way "I meen is there someone you trust to rule after you after retirement?"

Circe gave a small amused smile at the question. "Well, I am quite young so I don't need to think of retiring at the present time, but if I do fall in battle I have a friend --Raven-- who can take over the Dragon Kingdom." She reported, thinking back to the general. To be honest, so really didn't want to hand the kingdom over to him right now. Raven was known for fast thinking and strategizing on the dot, but his actions sometimes were too quick. He would push her to attack a kingdom when their pokemon were too weak, or to enter a friendly competition without supplies. Heck, Raven even wanted to infiltrate the Conqueror's Head quarters without her. She was the strongest dragon type bonder in the kingdom with the strongest dragon type in her kingdom and he insisted that she should stay and keep herself safe while they attack. Raven's Druggidon is extremely powerful, so much that he even rivals Melody sometimes, however the one thing the duo lack is understanding of their opponent.

Melody finally soared out of the trees and started to hum softly, trying to read Circe's thoughts.

Alexander thought of her answer for a moment then said "well I'm not planning on retiring ether but with the dark Kingdom on the conquers side I have picked one of my loyalest guards to take my place"
Then he looked at grave and saw he was blushing even harder than when they arrived and was slowly moving away from melody.
Then he remembered a conversation with charon "my lord with the dark Kingdom on the enemy side I was wondering what will your first order be in preparation of the war?" When Alexander said "to make you the next king of the ghost Kingdom after my defeat" then he snapped out of it and decided to change the subject "so I gess we are the only rulers here right know"

The girl ran to the other rulers. Her glaceon wasn't far behind her. She had heard news that the psychic kingdom had fallen, and the ice kingdom was barely a few miles from there. She couldn't have her city in ruins. She introduced herself to the rulers as she ran to them. " Hi, I'm Snow, Princess of the Ice kingdom."

The Teenager strode into the room. The Honkcrow that followed him was an obvious sign of his kingdoms dark typing. His Name was Crow. An odd name yes, but Crow was an odd boy, so the name suited him. He was also blind, but seemed to go around every day life normally. He had made an alliance reluctantly with the conquered, but had not attacked any other kingdoms, but had merely been supplying the conquered. He was here to discuss the matter of a Revolt.

"Ah, we have two more." Circe exclaimed happily as she gave a bow, her sky blue hair spilling over her shoulders. Melody swooped in next to her and gave a bow of its own before nodding at the other Pokemon. "I am Circe, the Ruler of the Dragon Kingdom. It's nice to meet you Snow, and you are?" She asked the obvious dark leader.

Circe carefully studied the people she was going to be working with. 'Ice will cover for other dragons and for my flying weakness, Dark could help protect ghost.... Melody knows full protection moves for all, this could work out.' She concluded silently as she smiled at the singing Altaria.

"Crow." Said the boy blankly as he slipped Circe a DragonFang. For some reason, even with his blindness, he had a knack for finding items. His Honkcrow inspected the Altaria briefly, before hopping off towards crow again. His long black hair covered one of his eyes, the other pure white iris remained unblocked as it started off into space.

Circe smiled and nodded in thanks, but she knew he couldn't see the motion of gratitude. Hopefully he could pick up on energy. "I was just wondering, how do you all do on the battlefield? How do you set up your armies?" She questioned Trying to make conversation.

"To start, I always have my friend Raven and his Druggidon next to Melody and I at the front of out 'bird-like' formation. My other friends, Avia and Dove both stand diagonal and out from us with their Dragonite and Garchomp. Then we have my younger sister Aileen in the center with her Noivern. There on we have a few willing soilders with Pokemon ranging from Dragonair to Salemance." She reported happily, her thoughts somewhat in denial when she started to speak of her sister.

"My Armies start as 3 larger groups. When they attack, or an enemy attacks, they use double team, and then scatter. Thus the enemy ships confused. I usually send a squad around enemy lines after that and wipe them out from the inside." Crow said cracking his knuckles. The HonkCrow nodded in agreement with its master.

"First of all I send a few shedinja's to spy on the enemy and report to me so that I can make a counter plan, as for an army formation I do the following, my first line consists of soldiers with bulky pokemons ranging from cofagriguses to dusknoirs to act as a barrier, my second line consists of soldiers with status pokemons like sableye and chandlure to weaken the enemy pokemons, then I send the air asult led by my friend charon to attack from above, surprising the enemy and force them to scatter, then I lead the attack group and pick them of one by one, if things get sirious I call backup archers to attack from both sides to keep enemy in place" said Alexander as grave gave crow's honchcrow a suspicious look.

A shady figure in a dark, green cloak walked alone through yet another raging sandstorm in Terrera, the citizens of the Kingdom already taking shelter. He had somewhere to be, and under normal circumstances a sandstorm would have caused a delay. However, this event was of special importance, and he had to arrive as soon as possible.

A massive pokemon suddenly swooped down and looked down at the teenager with seemingly huge red eyes. He looked back up, the red goggles over his eyes mimicking the expression. "To Acedale."

The boy, Aran, and his Pokemon, a Flygon named Rei, eventually cleared the sandstorm and soon reached Acedale in only a few hours. As he noticed the neutral zone in the distance, Aran became nervous, aware that he would meet the leaders of other Kingdoms soon. The truth was, Aran had only recently become the new ruler of the Ground-Type Kingdom. He's heard of some of the other rulers, but they would not know him. Even in general, any relationship between Terrera and the other Kingdoms had been practically nonexistant. It's by far the largest kingdom at the heart of Ransei, with more potential connections than any other kingdom. Yet because of the harsh conditions, few come, regardless of alignment.

The figures down below indicated where the assembly was taking place. Rei soared down toward them, beating wings throwing up dust before landing. He rose to his full height after Aran jumped off. He was truely far larger than normal Flygon, easily capable of carrying several passengers long distances. He appeared to be staring into space, as his eyes were hidden under red lenses. Aran lifted the hood of his cloak, which was covering all but his lower legs. The appearance of the other four rulers weren't what he expected, as they all seemed fairly young. There was a blue-haired girl with an Altaria, A young man with an Aigislash, a girl with a glaceon, and a boy with a Honchcrow(who's visible eye appeared odd). "E-Excuse me," Aran spoke.

"No! No welcome!" Circe exclaimed happily as she gave a hasty bow to the newcomer. " I am Circe of the Dragon Kingdom. This is Melody my Altaria." She chirped excitedly. The Blue and white dragon, while standing next to Circe, Looked very similar. Circe had the sky blue hair and white robes on. Underneath her feet were visible and boots could be seen as a sky blue color as well. The Altaria of course had the blue coloring of its body and the withe of its wings.

Melody soared up to the Flygon faster than her bonder could say edgewise and cooed happily. Finally, a Pokemon larger than her! She was a large Altaria!

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko walks in wearing a light brown professors coat with black fitted jeans and a purple under shirt with his messy light brown hair seeing the other rulers that have already made their entrance into the chamber "Oh I guess I am late as well, I apologize, may I still join" he spoke softly. walking towards the slightly big group with his nidoqueen Shio behind him. the soft light hits his royal pendant of the Poison kingdom that's hanging off his neck attached to a chain. He waits before he sits down.
"..." he thinks. he looks around studying the faces of all the kingdom rulers.

Circe blinked for a second at the sight of the Poison ruler. It had just been her and Alexander for the longest time before all these new rulers came into play. Maybe she was early. 'Yes! More opportunities for alliances!' She thought happily. "No, you're not too late! I'm glad you're here." Circe's excitement leaked in her voice. "I'm Circe of the Dragon Kingdom and this is Melody my Altaria." She pointed to the imaginary Altaria next to her. A second or two later the sky blue haired girl noticed that Melody was in fact not next to her. Instead of a quick greeting, the Altaria was still trying to pick up conversation with the Flygon. "Melody! Be polite!" Circe whispered through gritted teeth. "Haha, sorry! Melody's mind can be very off topic unless you are trying to attack me!" Mused Circe as she smiled.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
he lightly chuckles and looks at you and your altaria. "shes quite the dragon type, very pretty" Niko digs in his pocket and holds out a rare berry he found that are a favourite for most dragon types, at least that's what the book says and he watches as your altaria turns her eyes to it observing it. " would melody like this?" he asked turning his gaze to her. his nidoqueen slightly gets puffed up and starts nudging him a lot. "I'm sorry shio i forgot to introduce you". he pets her head lightly. "please lady Circe, this is my nidoqueen Shio. introduce yourself shio." "N-Naaa Nii" shio lightly shouted. He smiles, and smiles back at her and sits down in his spot next to her and alexander, glancing over at him for a moment as well.

"I bet Melody would be very pleased to have something to eat!" Circe said in a loud voice trying to get the altaria's attention. Luckily, the Altaria apologized to the Flygon and soared over to Niko and happily took the berry from him. "Thank you! Finally! we are getting somewhere now!" Circe exclaimed with a flaberghasted look on her face. "So most of us are here right? That means we can start!" Chirped the young ruler a she beckoned Melody over to her. "So, to refresh our memories, I am Circe of the Dragon kingdom. I am here to ask for your," she gazed at everyone in the room. "Assistance in an alliance. The Pyschic kingdom just fell and Levy was the only one I made an alliance with. Now, I will need assistance in these dire times to help protect my Kingdom. Of course," Circe added." Whatever you are willing to help me with I will help with in return."

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
he continues petting shio and think to himself whether this would be a good move for the poison kingdom or not
"I'll wait for the decisions of the other kingdoms before I make my decision" he said. "if that is okay with you and others."
he goes back into deep thought about the events that be fell the psychic kingdom and whether or not the ruler is ok. also feels the aura coming off the rulers and slightly becomes intimated, but shakes it off and bulks himself up. Now he waits for everyones decision.

"Well I never needed help before but the conquers are a big threat, the psychic Kingdom is far from the ghost Kingdom, but I had been to a meeting with their ruler so if they captured some of the citizens and managed to get some info, they might know some stuff about me" said Alexander as he looked at grave who was still a bit shy from all the girls, Alexander gave a smile and turned to the other rules and said " I wouldn't mind being allys with another Kingdom, as for help and backup troops I will do my best because of the low population of the ghost Kingdom" suddenly he felt a weird aura but ignored it

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko closes his eyes, picks up one foot from the ground and lays it across his other leg and crosses his arms as well, releasing him
jnto a deep think mode still listening to all the rulers who are going to speak up. he flashes back to a scene of when he was little and he was playing in the garden with shido and her brother hide another nidoran.

"haha stop shido" he childishly laughs as shido licked his cheek in happiness. a vague feminite figure darkened approaches niko. "young master your mother calls you" she spoke. he stopped playing with shio and hide walking to his moms chamber asshe laid in bed. her arbok cuddling her. niko approaches his mother whos luing slickly in bed and the flashback slowly dissappears and the scene is now back in the meeting chambers.

"I will be willing to make an alliance with any of those who are wanting a strong reliable ally." Circe started to highlight her kingdom. "The Dragon Kingdom is low in numbers but high in skill. Plus dragon types are super reliable in battle. Our only weakness would be Ice and fairy. There Is no way we could encounter any other dragon types In battle against the conquerors as I don't believe the flying kingdom has fallen nor have we." She explained. "So if you want details, my strongest team includes an Altaria..." Circe pointed to Altaria who was the strongest dragon. "... Druggidon, Noivern, Dragonite, Garchomp and a few others. Mainly Salemence in the back." Circe advertised, hope spilling from her voice. The facts were scary, her kingdom literally had 3 teams of 10 people to fight. That means 31 fighters including herself to defend the dragons.

Miles away, Alkali looked down at the blurred landscape as he zoomed through the sky on his cobalt colored Metagross. Behind him, a Skarmory cut through the sky, slowly flapping his shimmering metallic wings. Alkali readjusted his position on top of his Metagross and mused briefly on how Skarmories were able to fly despite their metallic composition. Despite all his time growing up in the Steel Kingdom, even inheriting the throne in his teens, this was the one mystery that he had not yet been able to solve. However, the sight of the approaching neutral land of Acedale immediately shook all other thoughts out of his mind. Although Alkali was confident in the defensive abilities of the Steel Kingdom, with all his assigned warriors having large amounts of experience when it came to handling the unique abilities of Steel Pokemon, he couldn't help but feel a shudder of anxiety pass through his body. If the Psychic Kingdom, a close ally, really had fallen to the conquerors like his messengers said, then that would lead to the Fighting Kingdom becoming vulnerable, and if the Fighting Kingdom became vulnerable... . Alkali didn't finish the thought. As the meeting place in Acedale grew closer, Alkali adjusted the folds of his grey, armored jacket, and smoothed out his jet-black hair. For a brief moment, Alkali wondered if his young age would lose him some of his credibility, as well as realizing that he was late, but he pushed this though away as the Metagross began its descent.

Last edited:
Isabelle- who was usually on time for things, especially as important as this- ended up being a bit late due to issues back in her Kingdom of Flight. There had been some sort of argument, which she had been forced to settle before leaving.
I hope they're not too upset! She thought, leaping off the back of her Pidgeot a few feet above the ground and running inside as her partner followed moments later.
The young girl joined the pother Warlords already gathered in the room and took her appropriate place among them.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko hears others enter the chamber and he glanced over his shoulder and sees the other late arrivals and raises his hand and waves over at them. "Please Please, come everyone has a reason." he smiles at them and stands up giving up his seat to one of them and moves over towards a corner of the table but shio pulls him away and nudges him to sit on her head. "you sure shio?" he asked. she wales out. "N-Niii!". "okay haha" he climbs up on her head and pets her and crosses his legs sitting on here listening to the the small bits of discussions about the crew. "To update you both, Circe the Queen of the dragon kingdom just asked if everyone will join her alliance to defend against the up in coming invaders who took down the physic kingdom. feel free to answer now or later" he smiles looking at them both.

The Altaria flew to Rei and seemed to observe him out of curiosity. Although it was hard to tell under the Flygon's lenses, he didn't seem to notice the presence and continued to stare up at seemingly nothing. Only when Circe called her Pokemon back did Rei seem to snap out of it and tilt his head slightly in her direction. "It's fine, really!" Aran replied to Circe for her apology before looking back at Rei. The dragon tended space out at times, the reasons for which are still unknown.

Someone else soon arrived, a young man with a Nidoqueen. With himself as the Ground-Type ruler, Aran concluded that he must be the leader of the Poison Kingdom. Soon after another arrived, this time with a hulking Metagross, indicading that he was the Steel-Type's ruler. The sudden previous arrivals seemed to signify that everyone was now present, Circe starting the meeting by discussing strategies and contemplating possible alliances. Aran was impressed at Circe's fighting force, consisting of so many powerful dragons. Even more so was Rei, who had rarely met any other dragons. He glanced curiously at the Altaria, tilting his head.

Something inside of Aran urged him to speak, sunlight flashing past his goggles as he stood. Serloc, the previous ruler, has repeadedly praised him for his speaking ability, although Aran has never believed him. "I am Aran, recent ruler of Terrera, the Ground Type Kingdom. While I am as of now inexperienced, I believe I can conclude that the fact that we, kingdoms that have coexisted for millenia, are only today making each other's aquaintence is a symbol of how drastically we have isolated ourselves, and of how important this gathering is. For any of those who are questioning the universal alliance of the Kingdoms, realize that you all have a common enemy, the Conquerors. It is not suprising as to how they are claiming their victories; they are versatile, adaptable, and above all, united. While their methods of conquering seems traditionally questionable ideally, I will sustain an open mind of their true intentions. A disbelief in type segregation? A belief of universal territory? It is unknown."

Aran turned toward Circe, a serious expression somewhat hidden under his goggles. "Circe, Warlord of the Dragon Kingdom, I commend you for your bold action of sharing your strategies and fighting forces among the rest of us, but I thought I should warn you that you have now entered a path from which you can no longer turn back, the path of trust, a path that the other remaining kingdoms should follow if they indend to win.

I will take that path as well. For our military allignment, the Ground-Type Kingdom has hardly ever chosen sides, as is is located in a huge arid desert at the heart of Ransei. We haven't been invaded for a long time due to the unforgiving conditions to be endured simply to reach it. The last time it was attacked at a smaller scale, we used the familiar environment to our advantage. Ancient Golurks that have guarded the land for thousands of years act as the first line of defense. Being immensly powerful and extremely hard to take down, enemies can only possibly bypass them due to their low speed and reflexes. However, we cleaned the rest of them up by having Pokemon strengthen the sandstorms with Sandstorm, while having others proceed to activate their Sand Rush abilities, gaining a huge boost in Speed and quickly eliminating the practically blind enemies. Meanwhile, powerful diggers burrow deep below the crowd before emerging and causing them to scatter.As for offensive strategies, we have never required nor cared for any, but I assume similar tactics would remain efficient." He took a deep breath and then sighed. "To conclude for now, I will answer two important questions. Will the Ground Kingdom support the other Kingdoms here today? The answer is yes. Will we join in the fight against the Conquerors? My answer is...inconclusive for now."

Just then he noticed another face enter Acedale, a girl with a Pidgeot.

Circe took the Ground ruler's words to heart. "I realize that if any of the kingdoms gathered here today were to decide on an attack against Draciano, they would have a very large advantage over us. What I cannot emphasize enough is, no matter what strategizes I share or the teams I highlight, you still so not know the sheer power that comes with that. You bring your plans, your 'flawless' attack patterns with mine in mind, but you still cannot train for the power. Now, I'm not accusing anyone in this room of planning attacks, I'm just warning you that the Dragon Kingdom is known for its power, not its plans."

"But that is besides the point. The conquerors have taken Levy's kingdom and she is in misery to my knowledge. I need to help somehow." Circe's voice shook a bit. Levy and Circe both grew up in the Pyschic kingdom before Circe's parents died and she was adopted by the Dragon's ruler due to her interest in the fomidable type. "So I beg for someone to aid me in saving my friend and all of those who have been put in misery because of the conquerors." Melody noticed the leader was becoming emotional so the Altaria used cotton to make a small tissue-like object and then gave a hug to the young leader. Thankfully. Circe visibly calmed after the kind action and regained her composure.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko keeps thinking to himself occasionally glancing down at Shio and smiling. He picks up his voice " I understand that most of you will join lady circe into an alliance and probably into battle. but on behalf of the poison kingdom, I'll have to deny the request of alliance." Niko becomes full hearted and slides down off shio pets her head then walks over to the table. "my kingdom is hopefully known for our clever gorilla war fair strategies. If anything good for chemical combat as well. it's not that I'm acting out against you all but you must understand that my kingdom is a all for one we decide together. my people have come to me in hopes that I do not decide to enter the war and for us to find out own way of protecting our self. so with that statement i'd like to stay neutral for the moment being." niko glances at all of the members faces. "considering that i'm probably the most inexperience out of all of us, I understand the magnitude and hardship this could bring me, and the anger you guys could have against me, but as i said this is the best for my kingdom" his serious tone pleasing to the ear. "I'm sorry for your friend circe and I know you want help to bring her back. We all want to bring back the peace. I wish you much luck in your battle. and if you do need us we are willing to help, but we are neutral for the moment being."

Haha I made a Trainer card for Poison Leader niko

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander stayed quite the whole time the ground, dragon and poison rulers talked, he knew that the ground Kingdom is powerful and a good choice for allys, he was surprised to hear that the dragon Kingdom had less worriors than the ghost and he respects the choice of the ruler of the poison Kingdom, then he finally said " the ghost Kingdom where never in agreement with the psychic Kingdom but in times like this we have no choice, Circe I would like to help you save your friend so I will offer sending shedinja's as spy's to see if your friend is ok, as for allys" he said in a way that is impossible for someone to know what emotion was he expressing " I would be glad to make allys with the ground, dragon and dark Kingdoms"
Then he looked at grave, as grave looked back he figured out what his trainer wanted from him and headed out.

Isabelle, being the quiet young girl she was, sat and listened quietly as the others spoke. She paid careful attention to them, remembering all she could in case it was important later.
They're so inspiring and amazing. I wonder if we'll ever be like them.
She thought, hoping to one day have just as strong a bond with her partner as these Warlords clearly had with theirs.
It's a shame Niko won't ally with us, but I understand his point; I respect his decision. I need their protection, however- there's no way I could do this on my own. Besides, even if we're not all that strong, we should do all we can to help return peace to Ransai.
"L-Lady Circe?" She began, standing as she spoke. The sudden movement startled her Pifgeot, who was perched on the back of her partner's chair. "I-I'd like to become your ally as well. If we are to return peace to Ransai, we'll need as much help as we can get."

Crow looked tired. Really tired. "I will join in the fight against these. . . Conquers, on one condition. My people have a, odd religion. I only request for equal rights." He said hiding his emotions behind his mask like face. His white eye didn't move at all as he spoke.

Circe's eyes gleamed with gratitude and she beamed. "Thank you so much! I will be at your service if you need me." She turned to Crow. "If you do decide to make an alliance with me of course you will have equal rights!" She replied.

To be honest Circe was not upset nor happy with the decision Niko made but she was extremely pleased to have the ghost and the flying on her team.

Watching the proceedings in front of him, Alkali had so far not stated anything. The meeting was turning out as he expected, with some declining the offer of an alliance, and some eagerly accepting. The only thing that surprised him were the young ages of his fellow rulers. He had decided not to say anything until he could get an accurate scope of the others' positions. Alkali was not pleased by how the "playing field" had turned out. He had been glad that the Ground Kingdom had made an appearance, but their inconclusiveness in forming the alliance made defending from a possible attack from the electric kingdom, the Steel kingdom's only other enemy, more difficult. However, when the ruler from the dragon kingdom ( Circe, she called herself), mentioned a possible mission to help the situation in the psychic kingdom, Alkali realized what he must do, and spoke up.

"If I may interrupt...", Alkali paused for a moment as the eyes of the other rulers focused on him, "I would like to acknowledge the fact that these conquerors that have enslaved so much of our friends already, are very clever, organized, and most importantly, they are aware of the weaknesses of all our kingdoms, and will most definitely be willing to exploit them. The loss of the Psychic kingdom has become a serious concern to me, and should be a concern to all of you as well, since it endangers two of our fellow kingdoms. I am speaking of course of the fighting kingdom, and...", Alkali's eyes swept around the room until he found Niko, the poison ruler,"...and the poison kingdom". Alkali looked away before he could see what type of reaction he had gotten from Niko, and continued on,"Therefore, I would like to offer the services of the Steel Kingdom to the alliance, as well as to this mission to help the situation over at the Psychic kingdom. I daresay that you'll find that our incredible strength, endurance, and intelligence to be a massive asset". With his point made clear, Alkali sat down. He was confident that he had said what was necessary, and looked around waiting for a response.

"Ransi will be a better place if we all work together. I appreciate it Alkali." Circe beamed happily at the response she was getting.

A figure was seen at the doorway with a Druggidon at his side. Lady Circe conjured a confused look that faded to curiosity as she studied the figure. "I do hope none of you object to my absence for a moment." She apologized as she walked out. Of course it was Raven with his Duggidon. The room was soundproof so none of the conversation could be heard by the others. Only a shocked look and a sense of urgency could be seen on the Dragon ruler's face. Swiftly she walked back in with a bow, beckoning Melody to her side. "My apologies I have a bit of an issue back at my kingdom. And it's a tad urgent as one team already lost." Circe looked down as Melody cooed softly in a reminder to get back to her kingdom.

Isabelle's immediate reaction was panic and worry for the kingdom. Despite their strength, one team had already lost, which meant that something big was happening. Circe needed to return home as soon as she could.
"It's alright, Lady Circe- we understand." She said, knowing that the sooner she returned to her kingdom the safer it would be.
If they fell that quickly, though... Perhaps she could use some help?
"W-Would you like any help?" She added nervously, unsure how accepting they would be of allowing another kingdom- for that matter, their ruler alone- help them in battle, particularly on such short notice.
It's better that I offer my help and be rejected than stay silent when she'd like help.

"Please, it would be of great help!" Circe gave an exaushed sigh. "How many do you need? I'll send Raven out to get your warriors."

((Ok, so this is how I was planning on doing the battle systems

So I hope you know how this works, your Pokemon is on the feild based on turns. Unfortunately the whole RP would be super slow if we did that and battles would take ages. As you should know, on each stage there are traps and cool nifty flag things. So, your Pokemon is in a real time situation but you attack your opponent and they attack you.

Specifically with the Dragon Kindgom, the battle feild is set up similarly to the kingdom of Terra's. I hope it will make sense when it comes to it, and once we start the action. Any ideas will be welcomed~))

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko glancss over at alkali and smiles. "no I understand we are weak there is no doubt about that, but we are crafty well take out many before they fully take us down. but even like i said i wanted to, i respect my peoples choice and they choose not to join for the sake of them. but if i may the chances of us falling are 82% id like to ask may i ask if it is okay to send women and children over to a kingdom thats big enough to house them until time being?" niko asked. he looks around the room in hope but understanding. "I understand if none will do it but it doesnt hurt to ask. he pets his nidoqueen. "in return i can give you up incoming information."