• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Threat of the Conquerors(Ask me)

The young girl thought for a few moments before answering.
"Anyone who is willing- since we haven't seen the size of their army yet, it may be safest to bring whoever is ready and willing to do battle."
Nero- Isabelle's Pidgeot- cooed in agreement, affectionately rubbing her cheek with his beak. She reached up and stroked his neck in response.

Alexander looked at niko and said " I would welcome them in my Kingdom, after all we need to help each other" then he looked at the ground ruler and said "I know I already have suggested this but I want to remind you that I am willing to be allys with you, the ground Kingdom defences are grate but not fool proof, if the conquers take over my Kingdom then it could be the end for yours." He said as grave got back into the room with a box then he said " those Golurks are strong but are also part ghost wich my worriors know how to deal with, your sand storm can sweep out worriors and almost any pokemon but ghost types can un-materialise making the sand go through them, and most ghosts have levitate" then he looked at everyone before continuing " this is not a threat but a reminder that I hope you have considered" and sat down waiting for a reply if there was any.

As Alkali listened to Alexander speak to the ruler of the Ground Kingdom, he suddenly realized that, aside from the Psychic kingdom, he had no other information as to what other kingdoms had fallen. Knowing the importance of such knowledge in making plans for the future, Alkali asked,"Do we have any other knowledge as to what other kingdoms fell? I feel like such information would be beneficial for all of us in constructing a strategy if we are to win this...war". Alkali finished and looked around, waiting for an answer.

"Raven! Flying kingdom annouce that their leader needs warriors to assist her in the dragon kingdom!" She called as the young blue haired girl jumped onto Melody and both rushed out. Circe finally remembered something. Quickly behind her she threw an object at Isabelle. The Flying gem landed on the table precisely in front of the young leader.

I don't know for sure which other Kingdoms have been captured, but if we band together we should be able to fight back anyway. She thought in response to Alkali's question.
Isabelle flinched in shock as the item clattered onto the table before picking up the Gem, studying it for a few moments before putting it away.
"C'mon, Nero- we're heading out!" She said as the pair left the room before she climbed onto his back and flew off.

Alkali watched as Isabelle flew off on her Pidgeot. It was at this moment that he decided that he too, must go. Alkali stood up and addressed the others, "If it is not too inconvenient, I too must go, as I have unattended business back at my kingdom. Send word to me should any new developments occur". With that, he mounted on his Metagross and rose up into the sky, with his Skarmory following in pursuit.

(OOC question: What's the limitations on legendaries for this thread? Will we be allowed to use them in special circumstances?)

Aran turned worriedly toward Circe as she secretly conversed with her friend behind soundproof walls before clutching his head, torn with himself. The Ground Kingdom generally wasn't as battle-focused as the others from a historical context, which would explain his decision on the matter of joining in the war against the Conquerors. Aran's true intention was to make contact with them for potential peace. However, after thinking he realized that it might be too late for that...

He turned toward the Ghost Ruler who had addressed him and nodded, impressed at the type synergies he thought up. "You're right. Alone the Ground Kingdom may be weak against the Conquerors. I assumed that our isolation would help us maintain a neutral stance, but I now realize that in this situation it will be impossible. This isn't about choosing sides; we already have a common enemy, one more powerful than any of us individually and unbiased in every remaining kingdom's submission. The Ground Kingdom will join in the alliance against the Conquerors."

Aran turned toward the Poison leader. "Niko, was it? I respect the representative choice made by all of your people. However, is their choice parallel to your own? If it is not, then I suggest you inform them and make them reconsider. If it is, then I suggest YOU to reconsider. The Ghost ruler makes a fair point: not taking part in the war will increase the chance of destruction for all of us. Even if you stand by your current decision, just be ensured that if your Kingdom is under siege, I'll make sure that the Ground Kingdom at least will be there to add to your forces. As for your citizens, we would gladly take in whoever is willing to endure the conditions there."

After hearing something from Circe to her friend he was unable to hear, she hopped on her Altaria and left off. She was followed by the presumed Flying type ruler on her Pidgeot and then the Steel warlord on his Metagross. Aran turned toward the remaining warlords. "This isn't good. If the Conquerors find out that several leaders are missing from their Kingdoms, they might take advantage." He looked towards the boy with the Honchcrow. "I am especially fearful for you. Since you are here during a Conqueror attack, there will be severe concequences if they realize the Dark type ruler is missing and revolting against them. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I think this meeting is over. While most of us are now allies with each other and Circe, it would be unwise to send forces to assist the Dragon Kingdom. Only the Flying Kingdom's fighters have the speed to reach another Kingdom in time during the heat of battle." Rei suddenly started smashing his long tail repeatedly against the ground, staring upward. He has never been this anxious before, but he could guess the reason. He jumped up onto his Flygon. "My Flygon and I are going to survey the situation over at the Dragon Kingdom. Anyone may follow, and I offer a ride to anyone who doesn't contain a flying Pokemon with them. If not, I suggest returning to your own kingdoms. I will be sure to transfer information to you all as soon as possible."

(WillsMyName: According to the official RP forum rules, no legendaries are typically allowed. I think the host needs to ask permission from an administrator or something. Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm going off memory.)

Last edited:
Circe arrived, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to be there. Three of the battle feilds had warriors of hers and the enemy in the ground, fainted or deceased she did not know. Aileen was the only part of the one team that was supposed to have been wiped out left. Circe's heart stopped when her sister's Noivern almost fell due to exhaustion. "Melody, assist me please." She pleaded as the dragon swooped down, allowing Circe to dismount and move her tired sister out of the way of an impending grass attack. "Aileen, stay focused! I can't afford for you to lose!" Circe stated with ferocity. Melody fell in line next to the Noivern, using a cotton guard on the duo and then flying up to allow Noivern to use boomburst on the attackers. Circe used her skills in close up combat to protect her sister and herself from the dwindling attack group of seven.

((Your human character is allowed to fight with weapons against other humans, but lay off the blood please. You can add some in if you wish, but I don't want this to be too violent.))

After a few moments flying, Alkali touched down in the large courtyard of his palace. He noticed some of his warriors own warriors milling about in the courtyard, and he hailed them as he touched down. Remembering Circe, the Dragon Ruler's statement about her kingdom being under attack, Alkali decided that he should start making good use of his part in the alliance. Quickly, he summoned 3 of his own Warriors: Kabal, Axel, and Cygnus, members of the Steel Kingdom's special fast-attack team. "You 3, I need you to provide assistance to the dragon kingdom as soon as possible. Gather up your preferred units, but make sure to bring your Magnezones. Attack from the air. You all have permission to use electricity-based moves on any enemies. I'll follow after you with heavier units". The 3 warriors nodded and left.
Immediately after, Alkali walked to the dungeons, where his head physicist, Cypher, was working. "How is it going with the new project?", Alkali asked. Cypher looked up and responded in a tired voice, "We've managed to bring higher brain functions back online, and we're now in the process of technologically augmenting the specimen. How soon do you want this robot-bug thing back battle ready?". "As soon as possible", answered Alkali. Cypher nodded and went back to analyzing his charts as Alkali walked off.
Once he was back in the palace, Alkali called up one of his heavy-assault teams, and informed them of their mission. Once all preparations were made, Alkali, his team of warriors, and their phalanx of Pokemon advanced away from the Steel Kingdom, and onward to where the Dragon Kingdom Was.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
niko sits back and thinks about everything going on and he crosses his arms. "I stand by my peoples decision, iv already went over the consequences and opportunities with them about this. they still choose to stay neutral, I stand by my peoples request, we know we will sure fall, that's why i asked to send out women and children over." niko raises his hand to stop them from talking before they can finish.
" i have intell to believe that.. my brother.. has joined up with the conquers. even with the aid of the ground kingdom, we will still fall. it's better if we fall alone that way.. our forces will still be strong and i'll keep a spy away from the fight to bring back great information for you all. and adding on to this, we have word that their could be a spy among one of our kingdoms.." niko opens his eyes and they are gradient of light brown and gray him deep in thought. " I'll leave plenty of medical supplies, enchantments, potions newly developed supplies my kingdom has been working on with you all to aid in this fight." he sighs rubbing his head roughly. " I wish to not argue about my terms of joining I understand you guys are worried about all kingdoms, but i feel as if my people and me have made the right decision. In war sacrifices have to be made, and I voluntarily am willing to do this, for the future and 97% win rate of this war against them." he closes his eyes one more time. "and there is a chance during this fight i might encounter my brother.. and id like to beable to do this alone."
Nidoqueen slowly brings over a small box to circe containing one of our newly made Superior Potion and 4 smaller potions made of the ashes of a Oh-Ho's ashes.​

Alexander to the box that grave had and opened it, he looked at the rulers left and said "I have brought some gifts in hope of peace and I believe this can help in a situation like war" he took out a necklace decorated with shards of black stones an diamonds and gave it to the dark ruler "this necklace should make you able to find whatever you want, like a sableye looking for gemstones", he took a ring with a blue gemstone and gave it to the ice ruler "this ring would let you be able to sense danger, the colder it gets the closer they are", he took an empty water canteen that had an arbok drawn on it " just fill it with anything once, then it will refill itself with whatever you had filled it with" and with that a shedinja apeared out of the shadows and gave him a letter, for a moment he stood there looking at what was written and when he was done he said "now if you may excuse me I need to get going, my Kingdom needs me" then the shedinja disappeared as Alexander and his Aegislash left.