• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The PokèFusion Adventures (Just start RPing)

Dove sensed something, she felt as if here mother was coming, she darted outside to see a Chankhan, "Hi, I'm Dove!" she said with her big blue eyes shining.

The UmbraTales let out a small moan as his legs twitched in his sleep. A few seconds later he was spewing fire and Shaking uncontrollably. And then Dusk stopped, and everything was still. And then the pain resumed and he was left thrashing about blindly.

Nuri's eyes shot open and she started to panic. She jolted up and started to shake him. "Wake up! It's ok! Your fine!" Nuri said and Keegan started to laugh. Nuri shot him a mean look and he stopped and fell asleep. Nuri nuzzled Dusk and gently licked him.

boeCJthecFUA0KIoCbs2g5NcuROx6ceIyQJaEEDJlxbZwdVxp67hamHLV1nCxLivXDKG=w397-h207-p-no

Name: Laurie
Pokémon: Kirmin (Kirlia + Shaymin)

tumblr_n6i75ggyrw1r5u9m2o2_400.png

Name: Mirella
Pokémon: Leavim (Leavanny + Cherrim)

Laurie|Kirmin|13|Female
Laurie didn't want to admit it, but she was scared. All she could think about was the screams of pain from the Pokémon who had been taken away. What was happening to them?
Apparently, she was about to find out. She and a Leavanny who looked not much older than her were grabbed by the arms and taken to a pair of metal tables.
"What... is this??"

Mirella|Leavim|16|Female
Mirella looked to the Kirlia beside her, anxiously wanting to get this over with. A big needle was inserted into her arm and a pink liquid disappeared into her body.
And with it came pain.
She tried not to scream as she felt (and saw, for that matter) herself change. The Kirlia next to her opened her eyes slowly after it was over, and they were taken to a room full of the previous Pokémon.

Laurie|Kirmin|13|Female
Laurie was given a small backpack with something in it before the door closed. Curious, she opened it. It was... a flower? What was she going to do with a flower?
Shrugging, she put the backpack on and rushed past the other Pokémon victims, finding a broken piece of glass on the floor. Laurie set it against the wall and was able to make out her reflection.
"What the hell...??"
Now she really didn't need this flower, because apparently there were two on her head...
[Sorry this post is a million years long, my next will be shorter... maybe. XD]

Name: Omnicore
Meaning: Center of all/everything
Breed: Tyrandreigon (Tyrantrum + Hydreigon)
Type: Dark, Rock, Dragon
Height: 8' 2"
Weight: 600 lbs.
Ability: Telekinesis
Description: A Tyrantrum with black protofeathers and with Hydreigon "arms" and wings.

Omnicore glared at the strange creatures that ran around with strange objects in their hands. He would have gladly eaten them but was restrained by cold, hard chains. Even his jaws were clasped shut. He wished he had never seen the light, the light that fell from the sky. The light that caused the pain and darkness. One of the creatures came up to him and stuck something into his side and injected a dark blue liquid into the Tyrantrum's body. Omnicore struggled to try and attack the bold creature but was suddenly racked with pain. Omnicore tried to break free but collapsed unconscious on the cold floor. When Omnicore awoke he was seeing triple. By concentrating he was able to focus his eyes on one thing: his new pair of heads! Before Omnicore could make sense of this another creature came up and injected him with a light blue liquid, causing Omnicore to black out from the pain once more. When Omnicore woke once more he was alone. Omnicore smelled the air. Even in the other room where they kept the other Pokemon he smelled nothing but old odors. Glaring at his chains Omnicore was surprised when they glowed blue for an instant and shattered. Enfoying his new found freedom Omnicore let out a triumphant roar causing him to notice his wings for the first time. He remembered the other things with wings, they always got away from him when he was hunting in his jungle. Not anymore. Looking toward the ceiling, Omnicore glared at it, concentrating as he crouched, ready to jump. When the area he was staring at began to glow he leapt into it, crashing through out into the world. Omnicore's jump carried him high into the cold, night air as he glided the rest of the toward a forest he spotted from his ascent. Landing in the cold snow, Omnicore looked back toward the building, "I will have my vengeance." With a shiver Omnicore turned and stalked into the woods.

Laurie|Kirmin|13|Female
"Uh.....ohhh-k....."
An alarm began to sound, and tons of scientists ran in in an attempt to prevent any Pokémons' escape through the hole in the roof. A few of them escaped [that had wings, anyway] but there were some struggling to make it out. Laurie ran through the mass toward the gap, but got knocked over. Her backpack had fallen off, the flower lying on the floor. Laurie grabbed it to put it back in the bag, but felt something... strange. Was she evolving? No... but she could fly. She looked a little different...
But there was no time to waste. The backpack safely on, she flew through the ceiling to the outside, but noticed the Leavanny-- or whatever she was now-- being taken away.

Mirella|Leavim|16|Female
Mirella looked up at the Kirlia, shaking her head
"Go!! Save yourself!!"
She looked back reluctantly for a few moments before flying off.
Mirella was taken to a small room with no windows, and she heard the door lock as soon as it closed. The only source of light was a small light bulb that barley lit up.
Sighing, Mirella sat in the corner and put her forehead on her arms. Her stomach growled, but she didn't care. Those people would probably feed her in the morning.

Name: Musava
Meaning: The bold one
Breed: Shiny Typhray (Shiny Typhlosion + Luxray)
Type: Fire-Electric
Height: 5 feet
Weight: 70 KG
Ability: Due to his fusion, he can combine electricity with his fire.

Musava sat in his cage, waiting for when the strange people will come, waiting to plan his escape. A strong pair of hands then grabbed him and holds him still. "Let go of me! I'll burn you!" Musava yells. The people ignore him, so Musava releases his fire from his mane, but it appeared to have no affect on them. "But, how?" Musava struggles to escape as another pair injects him with a strange yellow liquid. "You know how much..I..hate...neeedlezzzz..." Musava says as he falls asleep.

When he woke up, he found himself in a new cage. "Ugh...I feel..weird" Musava mumbles. He goes to a puddle from water that leaked from the melted snow to look at himself. "What is this black fur around my head? I also appear to different eye color" Musava says to himself. He then looks behind him, noticing a tail with a yellow plus at the end. "I don't have a tail normally." He says again. He touchs the bar and notice some electricity flowing. "But...I have fire, not electricity, what did those people do to me?"

He takes a look around. The room looked empty save for a what he suspected was what they called a Leavim. "Guess I'm not the only one here" Musava says outloud mostly to himself. He then sits back down, waiting again.

Musava looked at the puddle again, using it as a mirror. He noticed his teeth were significantly sharper than normal. "Hmm...perhaps..." He thought out loud looking at the bars on the cage. He chews on the bar. "Blech! Tastes disgusting! But I think its working..." He says as he chews through the bar. He stops briefly to think. "Hmm...what if I tried...I could never do it before but..." He tries to conduct fire to his teeth, causing the bars to melt. "Was that...Fire Fang? But I can't learn Fire Fang...before." He says out loud.

He looks at the cage where the Leavim was being kept. "It would only be right to help her out, no reason to let her suffer here too." He says to himself as he goes towards the other cage.

Laurie|Kirmin|13|Female
Laurie's new form quickly disappeared and she fell to the ground, rolling down a hill.
"Ow.. Ow.. Ow.."
She checked to make sure the flower was safe before slowly heading into the woods, looking for Berries because she was hungry.

Mirella|Leavim|16|Female
Mirella had fallen asleep, twitching slightly every few minutes.

Musava quietly went to the Leavims cage, careful not to wake her up. He looks at her, then at the cage. "May as well try" Musava says quietly.
He bites the bar of the cage with Fire Fang carefully as to not wake the Leavim up, causing the bar to start melting.

Omnicore's eyes narrowed with glee. Blood. He sniffed the air once more to be sure. Yes! Blood had been spilled in the forest. All three heads turned as one toward where the smell was coming from. It was close. But it came from the direction he had just come from. Back toward the place of torture. With a shiver Omnicore decided to go the long way around through the forest. Exhausted and cold, Omnicore began to slink around through the darkness toward where he thought the smell was coming from. Soon he hoped to find fresh meat and a place to sleep. Omnicore's breathed heavily as he trudged through the hated snow...

Musava finishes chewing through the bar that the Leavim was was being kept. He then turns toward one of the walls and blows it out with Flamethrower. He then lightly taps the Leavim and says "Hey, if you want to escape, come with me, I got an opening here. We'd best escape while those strange people are still gone."

He then looks at the electronic-lock door. "I should thank those idiots, whatever they did, I can do this!" He uses thunder wave to jam the electronic door locked.

Nuri got up and padded to the lab again. Nuri heated a Thunder wave being shot out so she walked over to a electronic door. "It's jammed shut..." Nuri said but then grinned. She used flamethrower and burned through the door. She saw two PokèFusions there and blinked. This room was dark so Nuri's fire started to glow. "Follow me, they won't dare to go near you if I'm around like so..." Nuri said and a man squeeze through the gap only to freeze when he saw Nuri. "I told you" Nuri said and growled at the man and he instantly ran away. Nuri walked over to the wall and used flamethrower again, making a giant hole. Nuri smiled at the two Fusions before running back to the den. "Dove oh no..." Nuri said and licked the blood off the Eeveetic's paw. "Careful" Nuri said and sat in between Dusk and Keegan.

Musava saw Nuri enter. He followed from a distance to where Nuri went. "Thanks for the help I guess..." Musava says. He sees the Eeveetic and the others. "Guess I wasn't the only ones that was captured by those monsters huh?" Musava said.

Laurie|Kirmin|13|Female
"This is stupid!!"
Laurie kicked up snow only to get some in her face. Pouting, she climbed a tree and sat on a branch.
"Why'd I have to go to that hellhole anyway? Was there a reason? Because if there is, it better be good, because I'm stuck like...."
She grabbed the flowers on her head.
"...like this!!"

Mirella|Leavim|16|Female
Mirella followed them cautiously. She didn't know when those people would come back, and it could be any moment now.

Omnicore finally made it to where he thought the smell of blood was coming from but stopped when he noticed all the Pokemon. Omnicore held back, waiting for them to drop their guard. Until he sneezed. Realizing that the element of surprise was lost Omnicore burst from his hiding place. Or at least he tried. With a roar, Omnicore charged only to trip over a tree root hidden under the snow. Unable to keep his balance Omnicore fell and landed with his Tyrantrum's jaws just inches away from the Eevee fusion.

The UmbraTales leaped to his feet quickly lighting himself on fire as danger could feel the danger glands tingling right below his eyes as he stared at the Tyrantum hybrid. Knowing he wouldn't win the fight he quickly fled into the forest. His tails withered as he jumped into a tree, and slowly became invisible.

Nuri growled and slashed at him. Poison spewed out of her fangs and she bit him. Keegan used the strongest Flamethrower ever!. Nuri quickly grabbed Dove and pulled her behind her. Nuri sighed "Who are you?" Nuri asked the two new arrivals.

Musava turns toward Nuri and says "I'm Musava, I am...or was...a Typhlosion...until those monsters injected some kind of substance into me. Now, I have these strange black manes around my head, a tail with a yellow plus at the end, and I can use electricity somehow."
He then looks at the Tyrantrum hybrid, flaring up his flames on his back, Musava then says "Take another step toward us and you'll be sorry!" he threatens the Tyrantrum hybrid.

Nuri nodded and stood beside him, Nuri noticed Dusk left so Keegan went to go find him. "Dusk?" Keegan asked and saw Dusk even though he was invisible. "I can see you you know" Keegan said. "It's fine, Nuri and Musava got him under control" Keegan said and leaped, landing next to Dusk.

Omnicore struggled to his feet, glaring at the ones who had hurt him. Looking around Omnicore quickly realized that this was a fight he could not win and he decided to change tactics. "I am Omnicore." he said, "I apologize for my sudden appearance. But the Eevee smelled so good and I was hungry." Omnicore shivered, "Could you possibly make a fire?" he asked, all three heads smiling coldly.

Nuri snapped "I'm Nuri..." She said with venom laced with every word. Nuri nodded and flamethrowered on of the giant leaves that was in front of Omnicore. "There..." Nuri hissed. She cradled Dove and licked her cheek. Nuri then looked at Omnicore "Hurt any of us and you'll be sorry..." Nuri said and growled at her. her visible sharp fangs still dribbled with poison.

Musava stands back with his flames still up. He then faces Nuri and says "We should be careful, I'll keep an eye out in case those strange people come near..." Then glares at Omnicore "...Or if this Tyrantrum hybrid does anything funny." His flames goes down and looks at the Eveetic. "Sad...those people would do this to even innocent pokemon like this Eevee..."

Goll silently observed from behind a tree limb. She never saw a pokemon so big. The biggest she ever saw was her Dad, and he dwarfed in comparison. Slowly climbing over the limb, she tried to position herself behind Nuri. "He's scary..."

Nuri looked at Goll "it's ok, I won't let him hurt you" Nuri said and used one of her Tails to move Goll so she was under her. "I will rip his throat out if he does.." Nuri said and watched Omnicore.

Omnicore moved himself closer to the fire. "The question is which throat?" The Tyrandreigon chuckled. "There's nothing to fear little ones. So long as you stay out of my way." he said, looking at Nuri and the Arcanine fusion. Omnicore's heads all yawned in unison as he curled up a little closer to the fire. "Sleep now, eat later." Omnicore said, one eye open, watching for any sudden moves.

Laurie|Kirmin|13|Female
Laurie looked at the fusion building in the distance. She wanted to help them. The ones who didn't escape. But she wasn't sure how.

Mirella|Leavim|16|Female
Mirella backed away from the crowd slowly, mostly just trying to get as far away from the building as possible before the scientists found them.

Musava stares coldly at Omnicore, then he stares at Nuri, then at Goll. "Those monsters...turning innocent pokemon into hybrids for their selfish "research" as they call it."
He looks at Goll and says with sad eyes "If I could, I would do more than just burn those monsters... a child dosen't deserve this type of horror."

Musava gives a assuring smile to Goll and says "Unless they want to become BBQed, they won't come for us." He then faces Nuri and says "But your right, we'll need to either find some sort of shelter away from this place or make one before the rain comes..." He gives an occasional stare at Omnicore.

"No they won't" Nuri said knowing they won't. Nuri winced in pain and moved out of the entrance, deeper into the den. Burns formed on her skin. It has started to ran and Keegan and Dusk still isn't here.

Omnicore growled, angry that the rain had put out the nice, warm fire. Rising to his feet, Omnicore looked around for somewhere warm to wait out the storm. "Is there room for one more?" he asked poking one head into the den. Omnicore looked pointedly toward Nuri, as if daring her to say no.

Musava looks at Nuri, waiting to see if she will accept Omnicore or not. He then says to her "Well...he is in a situation like the rest of us with a single goal in mind; get away from this prison. But I still have doupts after seeing him attempt to attack an innocent child" he says turning to the Eeveetic. "What do you think?" He asks Nuri.

"Why would I eat what could be of use to me?" Omnicore said as he crawled into the den. Omnicore curled up, using his wings as a blanket to help ward off the cold. "Innocent?! Innocent?! Heheheh." Omnicore chuckled under his breath. Shaking his heads, Omnicore settled in for the night. With all the warmth from the other bodies Omnicore was soon soundly asleep.

Leda picked up the injured child and placed her in the pouch on her stomach. She would tend to the child's wounds when she found the proper berries. Leda sensed hostility, she sheltered the child. She was happy she had finally found her child. She didn't care what it looked like.