• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The PokèFusion Adventures (Just start RPing)

Alright, your a PokèFusion and you are trapped in a experiment room. Be the Pokèmon Before you turn into a Pokèfusion and there will be a big escape and then a lot of adventures!. We will also determine a leader. You are allowed to play as two people.You are allowed to have one super power but not the same. And lastly.....ENJOY!!!
Name: Nuri
Meaning of name: Flaming Lights
Breed: Gastales (Gastly X Ninetales)
Type: Fire, Poison, Ghost
Height: 1.00m
Weight: 10.9kg

Name: Keegan
Meaning of name: Small and fiery bright flame
Breed: Cubnine (Cubone X Arcanine)
Type: Fire, Ground
Height: 1.09m
Weight: 155.0kg

Nuri sighed and looked up. She was a normal Ninetales and she was trapped in this cage in a experiment lab with her brother, Keegan an Arcanine. Nuri walked over to Keegan and layed next to him. Nuri closed her eyes and Keegan curled around Nuri Protectively. The cage door opened after a hour and Keegan and Nuri got ripped out of the cage. They were set on a hard steel table. The man strapped Keegan and Nuri to the big table and got 2 Big needles. He was trying to get Nuri Super Speed and Keegan Super Strength. A needle with green liquid was stabbed into Keegan. Suddenly a green light surrounded Keegan and when it disappeared, Keegan looked like the strongest pokèmon in the universe. A pinkish-purple liquid shot into Nuri's system. A Pinkish-purple light surrounded Nuri and when it disappeared, Nuri looked normal, but her paws were a lot stronger and Nuri was a lot lighter. They Ate sleeping pills and got taken back to their cage. There was restraints on the two so they couldn't escape. A new pokèmon was shoved in their cage, the cage was as big as a mansion. Keegan and Nuri watched as the new arrival was put in their cage. (Start RP)

Last edited:
Name: Dove
Meaning of name: graceful bird
Breed: Shiny Eeveetic (Shiny eevee + Togetic)
Type: Normal, Fairy
Height: 12 inches
Weight: 8 ounces (very underweight)
Dove hated this place, she was a regular shiny eevee, but after some people stabbed her with a pink liquid on her back she grew small wings, she liked the wings, they were cute, but she hated this place. She had tried to fly out, but there was no use. She looked around, two Pokemon fusions were also there, she wanted to say hi, so she called to them, "Hi! I'm Dove!" she said to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
(K, oh and we didn't get fused yet!)
"Hi, oh wow! Your a Eeveetic!" Nuri smiled at the small Fusion. "Hi, I'm Nuri and this Keegan" Nuri said and nodded at Keegan before two Experimenters took the restraints off the Duo and placed them on the hard steel table. A purple liquid entered Nuri's system and she screamed in pain as she started to glow. A scary specimen was before them but in Keegan's eyes she was still his sister. A brown liquid ran along in Keegan's system and he also screamed in pain, the same blinding light came and all was well for the Experimenters as the dropped the two Fusions back in their cage.

"Oh cool, what are we gonna do now? I guess if I wait a bit my wings will grow stronger and I will be ready to fly us out or something." Dove said cheerfully.
Dove without all the extra stuff

(K, now that's easier to remember!)

Keegan wasn't happy and he stood up and broke the bars. Nuri quickly placed Dove on her back before she ran with Keegan out and away form the place called torture.

Name: Nocturne
Meaning of name: Shadow Of The Eclispe.
Breed: UmbraTales (UmbreonXNinetales)
Type: Dark/Fire
Height: 1.02 meters
Weight: 9.8Kg
Ability: Able to turn invisible.

Nocturne woke up to a sickening feeling. He felt different. He was tossed into the Cage wig the others. They had put a muzzle on his face that way he could bite the others. The muzzle also covered his eyes. He fumbled around blindly, struggling to stand up. He felt fur brush by as the other Pokemon left. The guards yelled but the couldn't do anything. The UmbraTales just sat in the broken cage.

Nuri placed Dove on Keegan's back and ran back in. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow as she jumped back into the cage and growled at the Experimenters. They all backed away and Nuri snapped the muzzle of him. "Are you ok?" Nuri asked as she pushed the UmbraTales out the cage and by Dove and Keegan. Nuri's silk fur had brushed on the UmbraTales side accidently and she knew she has to help him.

Nocturne winced, but didn't say anything. He got to his paws and leaned against the other Ninetails Hybrid, unable to support his own weight. He stumbled a few times, obviously his expire mentors hadn't just given him a shot, from the looks of his cuts and bruises.

Nuri's light weight body managed to carry the UmbraTales weight, hmm maybe having strong paws wasn't soooo bad, right?. Keegan scowled and looked at the UmbraTales. "Don't you dare..." Nuri said and her eyes became like daggers. Nuri loved her brother but hurt another PokèFusion that is already injured is worse. Nuri did manage to hide the blush that formed on her face though. Keegan walked off with Dove still sitting on his back. Nuri gently laid the UmbraTales on the grass and smiled at him "I'm Nuri, The Arcanine Fusion is Keegan and the small Eevee Fusion is Dove" She said as it started to turn to night. Nuri laid next to him and started to make warmth because it was winterer and it was freezing. "So tell me, what's your name and what happend to you?" Nuri asked concerned.

The UmbraTales lay motionless, before crouching and staggering off a few feet away, and crashing into Keegan, in a pitiful attempt to escape. He was still clearly traumatized by the procedures and injections, and thought that the Pokemon were going to hurt him.

Keegan had a few oran berries in his mouth and the UmbraTales crashed into him. Keegan gently held the UmbraTales down and placed the oran berries on his wounds and it instantly healed. Keegan gently pulled the UmbraTales back to Nuri to find that she is shivering and sleeping. Keegan let go of him and walked past Nuri and layed below her. Keegan placed Dove on his tail so her paws can't get cold. Nuri whimpered in her sleep multiple of times but Keegan was out like a light.

Last edited:
"Whee!" Dove cried as she was carried on Keegan's back. "So what are we gonna do now? I wanna explore the world!" Dove said due to her naive nature, and her wings flapped happily

(Wrong Time line Dove!)

Keegan moaned and woke up, looking at the small Eevee Fusion before looking at Nuri, She was still sleeping and shivering. Keegan knew if he got touched by Nuri's flames he will faint. He then noticed the UmbraTales was still standing there. "Aren't you gonna come sleep with us?" Keegan asked before he rested his head down again and closed his eyes, listening to the sounds off everything.

TheUmbraTales looked around hesitantly. Before trotting forwards. He curled up a little closer to Nuri, knowing he wouldn't be hurt by the flames.

Nuri slowly opened her eyes, a sharp pain in her neck. "Oh yeah....the stupid injection" She mumbled to herself and felt someone curl close to her. Nuri slowly turned her head to see the UmbraTales. Nuri sighed and scooted closer to him, falling asleep with the dull pain growing more intense by the second.

(Oops, sorry wasn't paying attention I have the sleep scedule of a nine year old, I mean 7:00 to 9:00, really parents?)
Dove woke up to see Nuri and the Umbratales. She started to pad up to Nuri gently shaking his paw. "I can fly!" she yelled while flapping her wings so that she went a few feet high.

Nocturne looked at the back of her neck, before Gently cleaning it, removing most of blood. He then saw dove. "I'm trying to sleep." He mumbled quietly trying to block doves voice.

Nuri opened her eyes and lightly growled. Keegan wasn't happy and he jumped into the air and caught Dove. Keegan landed in a heap of snow and he bounced out and ran back to Nuri. Nuri got up and walked over to a tree and began digging a hole. "Jeez I can't even sleep in peace Dove" She said as she popped out of the den. It was big enough for everyone to stretch and the won't be able to touch each other. Nuri collected leaves and such and placed it in the den. "Ok here's a better shelter cause I can sense it's gonna rain soon...urg" Nuri said and gestured them to come inside.

Name: Goll
Meaning of name: Noise, battle
Breed: Ralvern (Ralts+Noivern)
Type: Fairy, Psychic, Dragon
Height: 1'04"
Weight: 32.6 lbs
(I can't find a picture... I'll describe it. A ralts with noivern wars, Noivern wings instead of arms, and a Noivern tail. If you need a picture I could make one.)
----------------------------------------------------
Goll was shivering in a corner, terrified. All the others were much larger and scarier, sans the Eeveetic. She wanted to see her Mom again. She wanted to see her Dad again. She's even settle for her brother. She started to softly cry, hoping none of the bigger ones heard her.

Last edited:
"No!" Keegan ran after her and held down her wings. Nuri sighed and walked to the now abandoned torture place. Nuri saw a Malvern and trotted up to it. She picked it up and walked out and placed Her in the den and walked out and waited for the UmbraTales to come inside.

The UmbraTales nodded groggily, and head for the den, his tails laid flat. His Black Fur tingled as he Brushed by Nuri. Nocturne made a little spot for him near the right side of the den.

"Cause, you might hurt yourself and do you know that stupid flying types are mean?" Keegan said and laid at the entrance once Nuri was in. It was dark but Nuri made sure that it wasn't. Her flames brightened and lit up the den but it just so it isn't too bright nor too dark. Nuri's fur stood up where The UmbraTales has brushed his fur on. Nuri walked over to him "Hey so I didn't get your name?" Nuri asked as she layed on the left back side on the den.

(Guys I don't know if I should do a Creepypasta RP or not! ;_;)

"Oh its um... Dusk." He said lieing quickly. He hated his old name. His tails were curled around himself so he would get warmer, since he was feezing cold.

(Sorry about the typo. It's Ralvern, dumb auto correct. Might as well change her age to 3 months, considering how she is acting.)
Goll calmed down a but."Y-your not going to hurt me?" She came a little closer. "But the others did..."

Nuri sighed and read his mind "your lying, why do you hate your old name?" Nuri said and scooted closer to him and used her fiery mane and tale rips to keep him warm. Just then lightning struck and Nuri pulled the Ralvern by her chest and Keegan grabbed Dove and bolted over and placed her by Nuri's chest too. "Also that's why" Nuri said to Dove and smirked before laying her head under 'Dusk's' head. Keegan layed down and sighed.

The UmbraTales yawned sleepily. The big group of bodies was warm especially Keegan's and Nuris.he laid his head down onto top of hers. "I'll- tell you tommorow..." He yawned again, closing his eyes.

Nuri fell asleep once she felt 'Dusk's' head ontop of hers. "Night guys" Keegan said and looked and Dove "go sleep Dove and no flying in the rain" Keegan said before falling asleep.

"O-okay..." Goll was surprised. She didn't know why this pokemon was so nice. It reminded her of her mother. She tried to fall asleep, but stayed awake thinking of her family.
(Edit:I was late)

Dove sighed, she wasn't tired, she was taken from her family, but she didn't miss them. Her parents had abused her for being a shiny, and her siblings left her out of games, and left her in the cold while they slept together. She wished she could go home and find them loving her, but she knew that would never happen.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Now.
Before you continue any of this.

Never. EVER. Post unsourced art that isn't yours. Even for demonstration's sake. If you can't describe your characters properly, don't cheap out by using someone else's art. ESPECIALLY not art by members of this site (like that Cubone/Arcanine. That's one of Satoren's).

I've removed all the unsourced art and if I see anything like this ever again, warnings WILL be issued.

Name: Leda (Meaning mother creator)
Special traits: Motherly
Breed: Chankhan (Chansey & Kangaskhan)
Type: Normal
Height: 7' 3
Weight(in pounds): 176

Leda trotted through the woods darting her head back and fourth in-search of berries, she didn't have a child in her pouch just yet but that didn't concern her, she knew that she would one day find a child for her pouch and fulfill her motherly duties and become a mother, she didn't care to what she was a mother.
The thought of finding a child to fit in her pouch made her giddy, she trampled a patch of flowers accidentally, then going back to the patch to apologize with a gentle kiss and a soft pat.
Leda loved all creatures big and small she didn't care if they gave her nothing in return.