• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

In a fair, straight, all-out fight.
(But superman doesn't kill, and Goku wouldn't stop for that.Still, superman would win.)
The person below me 78123576789876b789800000078175678976315678 didn't read the full number. OR notice the b.

I can not awnser, its like saying do I ship Bob with Joe, without knowing which ones you mean, it cannot be done.
The person below me agrees that you cant just 'ship' two pokemon, unless there particular ones, like Ashes totodile with dawns (hikaris) piplup. (not saying I support that, but it is an example).

One does not simply play Pokemon without watching the anime as well.
The person below is a person. (Sorry I'm not really creative today...)
I might be a person. Who knows?

The person below me has never eaten a Philly cheese steak (idk I'm freaking bored. (not cussing cuz who knows who all will read this))

...yes?
The person below me knows who Hikari and Dawn are
A-are you trying to confuse me? Technically Hikari and Dawn are the same person.
much like how Luke and Asch and Ion, Sync and Florian are the same person.
Hikari is the Japanese name for Dawn.
The person below me knows at least one difference between May and Sapphire (the Pokemon adventure one).