• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

(they are guys, and they are brothers so I don't ship them.)

Yes I like drawing sans. #SansRantBecuzSansIsTemmiesBestFriend

The Person below has seen the music video High on Tem flakes, or has smoked Tem flakes previously.

i have been smoking tem flakes everyday. but i stopped smoking them recently. but now i have no idea why i stopped.
tumblr_inline_o0el35dIE81tiujtg_250.png

the person below me is _Umbreon_ (and you have to reply if you see this because i know on a day like this kids like you should be burning in hell if you try to trick me).

i have been watching videos since the game came out but i haven't played the game that much.

the person below me is tired of all this undertale talk.

Nope.

The person knows what this quote is from.

hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...

"Knock Knock."

“Who’s there?”

“A broken pencil.”

“A broken pencil who?”

"Never mind, it's pointless."

The person below me has never been bitten by a shark.

Sword Art Online, The Devil is A Part-Timer, and Soul Eater. More than three. I also finished Hunter X Hunter recently.

The Person Below me has just started sprite making. (Now that I think about it, I'm going to become a sprite maker right now!)

I think I do that..... Well Papyrus does it :)

The person below me likes Undertale and fries and Grillby's and b333ppp3

CODE-3823JDWH OVER RUN SYSTEM EMERGENCY ARGHHHHHH

Ahem! I mean the person below me likes Undertale.