• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
2013 was one of my best years ever. 2014 has a tough act to follow which I guess is pretty exciting to see how it stacks up.

The person below me drank champagne, wine, or some other fancy drink the normally wouldn't consume when the year started.

I like it but it ar not. my favorites (my favarite is celibi!)

The person below me first poemon game was pokemon pearl (mine was)

At times i can hate fighting a dragonite but when Wispa my Dragonair evolves maybe i wont hate it as much ;P

Person below me dislikes it when people talk about pokemon x/y or 3/2 ds cause they dont have 1...
*sob* i don't have any of them

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
*waves a blade appendage*

TaB is... well... TaB is. It's essentially some kind of variant of Diet Cola that comes in a terrifying, eye-searing-pink can and apparently is still a thing even though Coke Zero and Diet Coke have made it more or less irrelevant.

00710.gif

Also it's kind of a running gag in Homestuck.

The person below me actually read Homestuck.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I have a few lying around in my gen 4 storage game. I've yet to encounter Shinies in gen 5 and don't have gen 6 yet.

The person below me has trained at least one Volcarona.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I have beaten the Elite Four in Y, haven't played much of the post game, still no where near completing my Pokedex, and have never touched X. Therefore I shall decree that your accusation is false.

The person below me lives in a warm climate that is currently not being blasted by Arctic air or a Polar Vortex.