• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I got a new wetsuit and all three seasons of Avatar The Last AirBender. Hell yeah it was enjoyable! ^_^

The person below me doesn't celebrate Christmas and so had an ordinary day yesterday

Wait what? Of course I celebrate Christmas! I got a bunch of cool stuff and a sandile+Pikachu

The person below me is eating Oreos or jaffa cakes Or a cookie? (cause i am)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
That's a negatory. I have a LOT of things to do. I just don't have the energy to do them yet!

(The Stel is NOT a Morning Person).

The person below me is ALSO not a morning person.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Well, yes and no. It takes me forever to wake up and unless I've had my tea, I can be rather grumpy. If I have tea as soon as I'm up and about, I'm pretty pleasant to be around. I hope. XD

The person below me has a messed up sleeping schedule.

Psycho Monkey

Yup. If I go to to bed early I wake up at a ridiculous hour in the middle of the night, fall back asleep at the crack of dawn, and wake up again late in the morning. If I go to bed after midnight I sleep the entire night but still wake up in the late morning. I just can't win! D:

The person below me has an impressive collection of Disney movies

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Nu... I used to have them all on video... Alas, our video player broke.
And it's all about DVDs now, so my videos were useless...
I ended up having to get rid of them before the move. </3

The person below me has seen Wall-E and loved it.

Yep, you could put me to sleep with an action movie if you wanted (though fantasy and sci-fi are usually exceptions).

The person below me is shorter than most people they know.

I loved Korra, it was a masterpiece. However, I think I still liked The Last Airbender more.

The person below me liked Gen V, but because of the story/ characters, not the new Pokémon.

False. As much as I enjoy it I'm not that fond of the story line... It seemed somewhat lacking to me.
(And the pokemon were okay)

The person below me is having a good holiday season.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Nope, quite close though! My Birthday is the beginning of March. :)

The person below me has already thought up their new years resolution

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Oops. Sorry. I am quite amused by my forgetting.

The person below me is female.

Psycho Monkey

I have more socks than any other article of clothing and they keep my feet warm in the winter. Socks are great.

The person below me is going to have a Happy New Year!

Hopefully. I'm actually going to see a movie with the family later today. And I dont plan on sleeping at all tonight~

The person below me has the same idea as me for not sleeping tonight.