• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

O-Of coURSE I AM

The person below moi hopefully supports Non-Binary people?? If you don't I will leave please save me

wake me up (wake me up inside) can't wake up (wake me up inside) saaAAAVE MEEEE

Noooope. I sketch a bit on the computer, and upload a few things here. If that's what you mean by a scanner, at least.

The person below me now knows that Markiplier is dyeing his hair fluorescent pink?

I thought you typed Camilla for a second. I've been playing too much Fire Emblem.
To answer, I have no idea what that is. Pleasedon'tkillme
The person below me now knows that Jacksepticeye agreed to dye his hair green if Markiplier dyes his pink?

OMG REALLLY?!?! It was so late to me so I fell asleep watching it! My boys are dying their hair.....

The person below me doesn't have a damn clue what we're rambling about

Also, I thought he said he'd chop all his hair off if Mark looked good with pink hair?

See, the thing is, I'm not at all a fan of Sonic. TBH, '06 is my favorite of his games because it sucks, and because Mephiles is the only Sonic villain to actually *KILL* Sonic, on screen. He's cunning and not at all afraid to get some blood on his hands, and I respect him for that. So, long story short, Sonic '06 might just be the *only* Sonic game I would willingly play.

TPBM is offended by this little rant.