• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
The Kirby can be a clod at times, always eating my stuff but despite it... I still have a soft spot for the Kirby.
The person below me knows of the Steven.

Pss... Ruby, can you back me up please, such as fate has it, I have encountered Peridot and... I MEAN, no, I have no whereabouts of Steven.

The person below me has a Steven Universe avatar.

Ruby, you should know that she is at the bottom of the ocean. But, my future vision shows that we wont be finding her soon.

The person below me also posesses future vision.

I want to, but my phone doesn't allow me to upload photos, so I had to use another one, but that one I'd busted.

The person below me is a worshipper to the universe...

Steven Universe.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Nope! Mwuahahah! I am far too advanced to be stuck in an educated prison like school.
Always so full of CLODS! Breaking my stuff, stealing my things, calling me a dorkito...
WELL, GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM.

...The person below me is looking forward to Halloween.

("Ooi, Supein! Kotoshi mo tomato ga takusan toreta zo, 'kkono yaro!")
Buono! Tomato buono Tomato Buono buono uu! Tomato
Aka agete midori sagete!? toma- toma- tomato, Hn♪
Pasta ni wa tomato daro Pizza ni mo tomato daro
Miwaku no akai tesoro tomato daisuki~

The person below me better like Fire Emblem
gosh i'm sorry

Kinda, actually. I had a friend on the forums on a kids website who was obsessed with it. She REALLY liked Canada. I haven't watched it, though.
The person below me praises the legendary Sun Dog, god of the Tumblr Ask Box?

I have a secret blog I go on when Mother's not awake, but I haven't updated in forever since I don't get out of bed very early anymore >.>'
The person below me likess... Lon'qu? :D