• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

In my Smash Bros. Spoiler is all the characters I will use. I mostly use Ness, Sonic and Lucina. (And Lucas!)

The person below me has a number in there username.

No... Well that's what I used to think... And then I met this gal and I AM AWESOME!
218015_Amethyst.png

The person below knows the character in my spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirby Kirby Kirby, is the name you should know,

Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's the star of the show,

He's more than you think he's got maximum pink, Kirby Kirby's the one!

He's coming riiight back at ya. He's coming riiight back at ya.

Give it all that you've got, take your very best shot.

He'll send it right back at ya for sure, yeah!

(No, I hate Kirby.... He's so cute!)

The person below me loves Sonic, like myself. (Like Sonic, like Sonic...LIKE SONIC!)

I own the game and it's actually alright... AND WHAT! MY 2ND MAIN IS NOT AWFUL!!! He's in the A- Rank on here...
xLd49sW.png

The person below me feels bad for Samus. (The baby...)

I've only played Fire Emblem Awakening but now I will buy the newer ones that come out.

The person below me will hurry up and get into the room I created for Smash!

(Everyone says I'm like Sonic so I'm not even at my snarky point yet!) How 'bout... No. JK I will.

The person below me plays smash like a 4 year old. (SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!)

Nope times infinity.THANK YOU!A person who hates spammers!(Even though I can spam back at them with Kirby's Up Special for doing that to me) The person below has faced spammers and beat them all.(Like me)

Nope. Plenty of people are faster than me, better artists than me, better singers than me and better at video games than me.

The person below me is a fan of Shinedown.