• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
Peridot, Sardonyx, or Amethyst.

The person below me will tel me what weapon they'd have and if they would be a homeworld gem or Crystal gem

(Yay! More Amethyst fans! I like in this order, Amethyst, Pearl, Lapis, Ruby and Jasper. I also like Opal and Sardonyx for fusions.)
First, I wanted to have a bow and arrow but, Opal has that... Then a hammer but Sardonyx has that... So I'm not so sure now.

The person below me has seen all the Steven Universe episodes.

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
Almost cuz Steven Bombs are hard to keep up with for me

The person below me will change the subject (nice pic by the way)

(Thanks. I mentioned an eternal flame so I guess it's payback)
Must I? Aww, I was having so much fun! Hump!
tumblr_inline_nrl9xdZfUb1rkhru4_540.png

The person below me is sick of my Ruby nonsense...

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
Does it count if I've memorized all Minecraft parodies I've watched and all Steven Universe songs?

The person below me watches Gravity Falls

Ok but BEWARE spoilers :p
Mostly the whole game like when Lucas' mother dies but the end. OH BOY the end. To save the world, Lucas must pull a niidle guarded by the masked man. He fights the mask man and realizes it's his brother, Claus. Claus kills himself and let's Lucas pull the needle.

The person below me will share the happiest video game moment.

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
No idea who he/she is, but probably a youtuber

The person below me will laugh at the fact that I'm home alone, am locked outside, and have no phone r key with me.