• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Do keyboard and piano count as two different instruments? :'|
Actually I do play a bit of guitar, too. Although I am significantly better with black and white keys. :)
The person below me has a certain album, song or music genre to fall asleep to.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I fall asleep to electronic pop music. I dunno why, probably because classical is too emotional for me (and I tend to pick out all the intonation/rhythm/balancing mistakes while listening), and ballads and anything else just don't work for whatever reason haha.

The person below me has a Pokesona

181712_image.jpg
The person below me also has a Pokesona.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not quite XD dunno what Kyubeon is but I don't think it's really a Pokesona haha.

The person below me has gotten a shiny Pokemon over wonder trade

Technically 4th generation with Heartgold (first game I beat the elite 4 with. I played other pokemon games before then.)
The person below still has their first starter pokemon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I do not, I lost him along with the rest of my GBA games ages back. Until I can start up those games again and fix their internal battery, all that is gone.
The person below me has a smartphone.

iPhone 4S. Still sticking with one of the best models. Don't care about outside opinions on this one.
The person below me thinks that the iPhone 6+ is just way too freaking big.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I wish magic was real, but I kinda am a bit superstitious so I wouldn't do Black Magic or anything of the sort. But I do believe, yes.
The person below will now say which type of magic do they want the most and why.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
If I could have any magic ability, it would be to heal others of their illness and pain.
I've considered possible side effects to this ability but I'm willing to make the sacrifice regardless if need be.

The person below me is a Legend of Zelda fan! < u > ♥

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not currently, thank goodness! I shuffle between about 5 different ones at the moment.
The person below me has gone to a theme park in the past 6 months

Same story. Don't really talk to each other that much, now. I should give her a text, actually, to see how she's doing as of late. :)
The person below me is also the person above me.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
NUH HUH.
...M-maybe.
...Somtimes.
..........Yes.

The person below me is excited for Glasgow getting their first Kirspy Kreme fairly soon.
[I'm so happy, this is like the greatest thing to ever happen in the history of Scotland if you minus Irn-Bru.]

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ooo~ congrats! There aren't any Krispy creams near here, I'd have to go down south, as far as North Carolina to get some. But hey, congrats!
The person blow likes Krispy Creme.

BAGELSBAGLESBAGLESBAGLESBAGLESBAGLESBAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
My dearest, dearest breakfast for struggesomz morningz! ♥ :D
The person below me is the mighty Kamina... or the lovely Kyubeon. :)

Depends on the story I'm writing. If it's not part of a series yes. If it is... well... you know my answer. :p
The person below me will now write their reply in another language. :3