• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
pretty sure I had something to do with something on Pokecharms. I'm not sure what, though. Everything kinda just blends together after a while.

The person below me has a job/has worked in the past

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Nah. I can do a Blast Heart. Oh wait, wrong game.
I'll cast Indignation Judgment though~
The person below knows where the name Azure Edge is from.

AzureEdge is an Arte from the Tales of series.
The person below me can guess my favourtie Arte from the tales of series. (Hint: It's not Lighting Tiger Blade.)

@AzureEdge It's Raging Blast however I do like the Judgment move. Anyway is your favorite move Azure Edge? Demon Fang? Demon Fist?
(Getting back to the actual question) No I'm a Lucario.
The person below me is just playing this game because they have nothing else to do.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure Edge is one of my favorites but I don't like Demon Fang/Fist.
I haven't played TOTA in years, last time I played it was 2008 on the PS2. I'm old.
The person below likes Tales of They Abyss.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS (I'm not Crys but that counts right)

The person below me is excited for Avengers: Age of Ultron to come out (and if it's already come out for you and you've already seen it, NO SPOILERS.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I have to wait until my friend finishes finals and comes back before I can watch it. BUT I SO. WILL.
The person below me will watch Avengers: Age of Ultron as well

Yes. I am a keyboardist/pianist. I also write my own stuff from time to time.
The person below me knows what a Shamisen is and didn't have to look it up via a search engine. X3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I had to look it up... and if you called it a "sangen" instead, I would've known what it was XD
The person below me knows how to play at least two instruments