• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Omaled Reigon

Mokuba followed behind Eli. "Beautiful gym! Alright I'm gonna catch some Pokemon before I challenge the gym leader. See you 'round." He said as he walked out to catch some Pokemon.

Tripp followed very slowly though, the shock had given him a rather big, well, shock. He walked into the gym nervously dedenne on his shoulder. "extrordinary" he said hiding behind the other trainers. For once he actually felt accepted by whom he considered the "cool kids."

"wha-What!? I- No-No I can't i"ll just mess it up just like everything else..." he stepped back be dedenne walked forward
"Dedenne? You- You want to go First?" Dedenne nodded and approved "alright I Trust In you Dedenne, Let's win this gym!"

"Hola mi amigos, bienvenido al gimnasio." spoke john fluently in the spainish language as he appeared from around the corner" hello my friends welcome to my gym now prepare yourselves to be defeated at my hands in the wrestling ring and we have one rule here if your pokemon goes out of the ring it is automatically out of the match."

Last edited:
Cal finds and eventually beats the second gym, now being a step ahead of his rival. He also has another encounter with team glamour, and lets them get away again... His Froakie also evolves during the gym battle, and learns Water Shuriken early. Cal also finds and captures a wild gastly in some tall grass, which he then uses to ward off team glamour. He is now currently heading to the next town, to earn his second gym badge.

Last edited:
A few minutes later, Mokuba came back with a new Pokemon in his party, Skrelp! He easily defeats the gym leader and Chimchar evolves into Monferno. He heads off to the next town.

((OOC: Ummm... Tripp went first. there can only one battler at the same time...)))

BIC:
Eli watched as Tripp stood up against the Gym Leader, Ready too fight. He got excited.

Mokuba watched Tripp's battle closely. "I wanna see if he's got the talent in his Pokemon and himself for me to call him a rival." He told them as he sat down.

Dedenne stood in a battle stance ready to defeat its opponent. Tripp was rather nervous, that tiny fairy versus the strong fighting types of the gym leader. He adjusted his glasses and takes a heavy breath. "Alright I... Im ready, show us all you've got."

"Good now stand tall mono, enter the ring when you are ready my foe for you won't last long if you don't makee it past mono." spoke john as a powerful entered the ring in a fighting ready yo intercept his foe.

"Dedenne he may be bigger, but you have a bigger heart, we can do this!" Dedenne let out a small cry an small electric sparks fly out of its cheeks "You dont have a chance!"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
EmpoleonDynamite has been removed from this RP due to being a sockpuppet account of a previously banned user (Elder Squid Inkay).

Friendly reminder for all of you to read the rules - both RP forum rules and global rules. Pure OOC messages do NOT belong in the RP forums (that is what discussion threads in the discussion boards or private messages are for) and posts should be paragraphs, NOT one liners.

Last edited: