• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Omaled Reigon

((OOC: Yes, But PLEASE put RP post with OOC posts! This Thread could get locked! please put OOC posts in the Disussion thread, that's why it was made!))

Rowlet flew off Totodile. "Rowlet! Charge Totodile!" Rowlet started to Dive into Totodile.

Rowlet fell back, leaving little damage to Totodile. It was hurt. Rowlet charged at Totodile, as the leafage died out. Before Rowlet got to close, Eli called Rowlet back. "Come back Rowlet!" Rowlet Dissappered into his Pokeball. "Go Pikipeck!" Eli shouted. Pikipeck came out. "Pikipeck! Echoed Voice!" Pikipeck Shouted, causing damage to Totodile.

He smiled as he watched the battle go on, looking at his two Pokeballs he had by his pockets.

(OOC: Does that also mean there can be evolution in battle?)

((OOC: Evolution, like in the games, can ONLY happen after, or when not in a battle.))

"Pikipeck, Swirl!" Pikipeck flipped over the blast of water. "Now, peck it!" Pikipeck Landed on Totodile's Shoulders, and started to jab her beak into Totodile's head, dealing damge.

"Pikipeck! Land on the tree and peck it!" Pikipeck landed on a branch, hopped to the trunk of the tree. Her beak started to glow, and she started to peck through the tree, really fast.

Eli shouted, "NOW!" Pikipeck's beak flew from the hole, throwing sticky sap. It landed on Fletchling, Freezing it in it's tracks. It fell to the ground. "Now, Pikipeck, Use Echoed Voice on Fletchling!" Eli shouted to his pokemon. Pikipeck started to scream, and as fletchling could not cover it's ears because of the sap, it could not nullify the damage. "Pikipeck! LOUDER!!" Eli shouted, covering his ears.

"Pikipeck! Dodge it and throw more sap!" Eli yelled. Pikipeck swirled over Fletchling , it's beak getting in the hole Pikipeck made. Pikipeck Threw the sap sticking Fletchling to the tree. "Pikipeck, Peck at it!" Eli shouted. Pikipeck landed right above Fletchling's head, and started to peck at it hard, and fast.

"Pikipeck, Peck and Echoed Voice!" Eli Shouted. Pikipeck started to screech while pecking at Fletchling, flicking sap at it's wings, stopping it from flying. Eli felt something tugging on his leg, but ignored it. then he saw something mostly yellow, but with some red tugging on Alex's leg too.

Alexander was curious about the tugging sensation, but was too focused on the battle to worry about it. "Fletchling, flap that sap off your wings, and put your beak in that hole, it's time to give them some of their own medicine!" Fletchling flung sap at Pikipeck's face, trying to blind it, then when he was stunned, Fletchling went in close for a Quick Attack.

Pikipeck slurped down the sap. it flew out of the way of Fletchling. "Yeah! Nothing like a good time to have your favorite snack, Pikipeck! Now, with your raised Attack Stat, Peck Fletchling!" Eli said, happy. Pikipeck flew down, beak glowing, at Fletchling. It was powered up by it's favorite snack, Tree Sap. Eli was done with the tugging on the leg. He turned around, looking at the pokemon, Minun, and yelled, "Will you stop?!" The Minun took a step back, and looked at the Plusle tugging on Alex's leg.

Eli didn't notice Alex's Fletchling fainted. he was too busy with the Minun. Totodile used rage and caused Pikipeck to Faint. because he didn't notice, Eli didn't send out Rowlet. "Why were you doing that?!" Eli yelled at the pokemon. Minun just got more scared. The plusle over at Alex started to Tug harder.

Eli was too busy lecturing the Minun to continue the battle. The Minun was crying in fear by now. This was NOTHING like Eli, he was fun loving, and was almost never mad, and he hated giving lectures. But then, metalic bugs that were crawling on Eli's arm crawled in the sight of Alex.

Eli turned to Alex. "Will you SHUT YOUR MOUTH?!" he yelled towards Alex. The bugs, with chips attatched to their heads, started to bite Eli, making him more angry.

"Uh, Eli? Totodile, I have an idea, use Water Gun on those bugs, they seem to be the source of the problem." Totodile blasted the bugs off Eli's head and onto the ground. "Are you OK?" He asked Eli.

Eli's eyes twitched. he fell to the ground and fainted. his pokemon came out of thier pokeballs. a famillier woman and her chatot watched from the bushes. "the boss is gonna flip over this..." she whispered. they made the bush rustle, drawing attention from Alex and Mokuba.

Eli opened his eyes. "What happened?" he asked. "im... i'm going back to sleep..." Eli closed his eyes and fell asleep. The Minun rushed to the Plusle's side and they both tugged on Alex's legs, and pointing at the rustling bush.

"Oh, uhh, Hi! well, Team Glamour is OUT!" she yelled, running off. Eli walked over to Alex "the Minun woke me up... and it put an empty pokeball in my hand..." Eli said. Plusle held out one of Alex's empty pokeballs to him

Eli tossed a pokeball at minun. he caught it. both pokemon came out of their pokeball, happy. "looks like you have a plusle to go with my Minun." Eli said, tired. 'Im gonna heal my pokemon, you won the battle Alex. Mokuba wanted to battle. Go battle him." Eli walked towards the Pokemon Center.

Tripp absolutley astounded by the scene that just occured, he was watching from a nearby shrug "Thats was so awesome!" he thought to himself "Its crazy how they can just train pokemon like that! Oh.... I wish I had the guts to get my own pokemon..." Not paying attention a bidoof ran from under him. Frightened, he jumped out of the bushes flat on his face exposing himself. Tripp turned a bright red "Im so sorry for spying on you, please dont hurt me! I just love pokemon!"

Eli turned around."oh, it's okay, at least you didn't want to hurt us." he said shrugging. then an Azurill bounced on his head and bounced off. "Hey! Go Nega!" Eli yelled. "Use Thunder Shock!" Minun (Which Eli nicknamed Nega) shocked the pokemon, paralyzing it, and it was almost fainted. Eli checked his bag and pockets. No pokeballs. he looked to the new kid. "Do you have any Pokeballs?" he asked him.

the young looking trainer fumbled around for a bit despratley looking for a pokeball until the azurill hopped off into the forest. Tripp sighed in disapointment and fell to his knees and held his stufful close the his chest. "Im s-sorry." he said with a shaky breath. His one chance at becoming a trainer and he blew it. He couldn't even get out a pokeball"I-I'll go now."

Eli saw something in the kid's bag. he reached in and found a Pokeball. "Cool! a Pokeball!" he said. Eli threw the Pokeball into the forest and heard a click. "I LANDED that?! WOW!" Eli yelled. he ran into the forest and came back out. he handed the Pokeball to Tripp. "It's your Pokeball, keep it! also, you don't have to go, you can watch Alex and Mokuba's battle!" Eli said, handing the Pokeball to Tripp.

"Really Thank you sooo much! I cant believe that you caught that Azurill from so far away... Really its an honor. uh my n-name's Richard Trippman, but most people call me Tripp." He grips his Stufful