• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Thanks, guys. I'm not feeling very birthdayish because I'm buried up to my eyebrows in work (deadline is 6th July AND I have tickets to see a band on 5th), but I shall keep the good wishes for later :).

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
This is coming rather late...Been stuck in a horrible place without A/C or Wi-Fi, but I'd still be ashamed of myself if I missed this one out. Happy birthday, Bara!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Snap. I've been very afk lately and didn't even notice that it was baratron's birthday! D:

Sorry that it's a belated greeting, but happy birthday, HL! Hope you were able to enjoy it somehow. ;D

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Happy birthday Zacky! I'm working on your present so be patient while I finish it! Of course you already know what it is. ~;)~

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Oh, crap...don't wanna fall behind on this. Happy...uh, very belated birthday, Zacky, and not-so-belated birthday, Brendan!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday, Karu!!

You are now, as recognized by United States Law but may very well be different for you, an adult~! *throws responsibility, because confetti is for children. which you are not* >:T