• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
preview_en.jpg

Here's where you can wish other members a Happy Birthday! We don't want to miss anyone's big day now do we? As we currently don't have the forums telling us when it's someone's Birthday, you may as well also use this thread for informing us if it's coming up :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Alright, because it's the 14th where he is now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR LOVELY PHEONIX

Which means mine's only 50 minutes away (in my timezone, at least :p)

1:00 AM my time means it's midnight in Texas, so....

[me=Reina Carmen]wishes a happy birthday to both Pheo and Shiny! [/me]

Break out the confetti!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday Pheo! ♥

and...

Happy Birthday Shiny! ♥

I hope you both have awesome days with lots of sparkles ♥

RAINBOW RAINBOW POOF POOF

Happy birthday ShinyPheonix ♥

...It's not like I'm too lazy to separate the names with a spacebar no where did you get that idea.

<333333

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pheony? Shinix? Would make for an interesting hybrid ;D

But yeah... Happy Birthday Pheo and Shiny! I wish you both the best. ^^ Just enjoy yerselves you crazy kids ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiny! Happy birthday, my friend and fellow silly youngin'!

And Pheo! Happy birthday to you, too, amigo!

Hope you both have great days :D

Oh my.

Although I don't know you well, Matthew, I do wish you a lovely belated birthday. I feel so bad I missed this! I hope you had fun like, two days ago ♥ I bet you your Chem final was just as wonderful as mine too <3333

My birthday is tomorrow, late informing people, but hey, I just realized there is a thread for this XD

July 5th >>;;; most crappy luck I have for not being born on the 4th but hey, its my birthday anyways XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACKY! ;) ;) For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, and IDK who he is, WHOOHOO!

Birthday: October 13, this year, I'll be turning 11!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACKY ♥

Hope your birthday is full of wonderfulness and cake ♥ other sweet things that don't bug your stomach ♥
like one of those molasses cookie that some amish guy made :'D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday Kal and Brendan ♥

Also a belated Happy Birthday to dear Zacky ♥

See this is what happens when the birthdays don't show up on the bottom of the Index page and I . <<

Anyway, Happy birthday Kal and Brendan ^^ And a very happy belated birthday to Zacky (because I totally forgot to wish you one when they even mentioned it in chat...faaaaail)!

Happy B-Day Kal and Brendan.

Good luck. Also, both of you are 16 so you should now probably take your driving test HOORAY! ;D

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT TO.

For they're jolly good fellows
And they're taking they're driving test GOOD LUCK!

My best wishes to my goofy ninja friend with the pie Brendan and Rp'ing colleague Kal! Happy B-Day to y'all and I hope you had a nice day!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Wait... it's Sho's Birthday soon too :D

Happy Birthday Sho ♥

(Just in case I miss it)

AetherGlaceon deserves recognition too. Happy birthday you cold-hearted eevee-evo Charmisian!

And yeah, just in case I stay addicted to new games tomorrow, I'll just say happy birthday to Shocky-Fingers as well! *air drops a wrapped tesla-coil*

Yes he does!

Apparently he's 110 according to the Charms Calendar, but I doubt that somehow :p Happy birthday you old coot ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
A happy Birthday to you too, AetherGlaceon ♥

Lots of Birthdays around this time, it seems~