• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Wyvern

Noi! Noivern! (Why aren't we helping them!!)Noivern gave a puzzled look
Zoe smiled "I had my orders watch them if them get into any real trouble then I help them"Zoe said "Ironically I have to watch them fight the police"Zoe added then Flygon broke out of it's Pokeball
Flygon Fly! (Why can't we battle??) Flygon giving off a frustated look
"I don't know what your saying but don't just Fly off we'll battle once they get overwhelmed"

Hailey sat down, alone, next to her Pokémon. She had finished up her business with the ones she'd stolen. Luckily, one was a dragon type, which would hopefully make up for the excuse of bringing in a Pichu. She sent out her Sylveon for a moment, petting her. "Sorry I don't let you guys battle much," she said, looking in Fang's direction; meaning the sentence to him, truly. The only reason he hadn't evolved yet is because of an Everstone, which he wore around his ankle as an accessory. "Right, that's enough laying around, guys." she simply stated. Sending Mist back in to her Pokéball, Hailey seemed slightly lost, unsure if she should go look for Pokémon to steal- particularly owned by an important person. Sighing, she head outside the base, "I'll decide what's next soon enough."

Ama saw the police's face. "Uh...Let's go..." She said, still unable to understand the Morse that Tesla flashed with his tail. She headed out of the fog and in the direction of the base. "Inferno, make sure they can't follow us!" Ama instructed the Charmander, who sent another dense cloud of smoke to the cops. Then it followed its Trainer.

Ivan arrived at the scene of the chaos and met up with Ama, Zyther and Tesla." Zyther! What did you do!? Look at the chaos you created, lets get going before the smoke clears." Ivan then heard across the smoke 'Defog!" he then turned around and saw that reinforcement arrived. "Oh great! now we have even more problems to deal with.!" He looked around and saw a furniture store nearby." That'll do, come out Bolt and go get a fridge from that store would you." Bolt quickly flew into the store and came out in Frost form." I'll buy some time! Ama, get Zyther back to base. Now Bolt, Blizzard!" The blizzard slowed down the cops.

Ama nodded. "Let's go," She growled at Zyther. Inferno looked a little startled. Ama wasn't usually like this. She then turned heel and started running. "Ty, make sure Zyther follows!" She yelled back at her Pokemon.

"I don't know why but Rotom Frost cracks me up"(pun intended)Zoe gave off a little chuckle
Fly Flygon!(Oh come on perfectly good action is being wasted here!!!!)
"Quiet or I'll force Noivern to play Megalovania again"Zoe turned to Flygon
FLY FLY(NO PLEASE DON'T)
"Then shut up"Zoe added looking down onto the scene

"salazzle, zwellious, hakkamo-o return" zyther said holding three poke balls in his hands "Lycanroc sand attack towards the cops lets go!" Zyther said while turning and running the other way with a bag stuffed full of goods that he had stolen Zyther ran up to Ama "well what a first trial this turned out to be" Zyther said laughing

Ama sighed. "Yup," She muttered. "Let's go!" Inferno glared at Zyther, still mad at him for harming Ama. Ty gently headbutted the headstrong Charmander, signalling that this wasn't the time to try and hurt someone.

"Whatever, it's probably just a hunch. There's no way those grunts could've possibly gotten into anything big." Sasha said to herself as she left the meeting hall to go to her own room.

Last edited:
"Ugh, this. Is. Stupid. This way anyone could see where our base is, why did Lyren put me on guard duty!?"Soan moaned
"Ari..."Poison moaned
"Argh, someone is coming, hide!"

"ALL TEAM WYVERN MEMBERS TO MEETING HALL NOW!" Lyren yelled through the Intercom, Followed by marching and people chatting, All of the doors opening...

Danny walked into the main room following orders. Greninja followed him faithfully. He returned Greninja, becuase he thought it would make him look like he cared about his Pokémon.

"Alright its time to go. Skar use Pin Missile on the ground." The attack created a smoke screen. "Now Dio use Spider Web on the ground." Webs scattered around the ground and when the police ran through the smoke they got stuck and tripped on the webs. "Lets go guys." Ivan said as Skar, Dio and Bolt followed him as they ran back to base.

Last edited:
OOC: glad to see this up and at it again

BIC:"First Trial's done I guess Come on you two let's get back and no fighting along the way"Zoe said heading to her two Pokemon
"Sir! I'm here and reporting for duty!" Zoe said to Lyren Saluting

"Sir, I have a report from Guard Duty, Here!"Soan Said as he put a report on Lyren's Desk, it said:
As I was on Guard Duty, Someone passed by, they had a Shelgon, and a Sceptile, I attempted to capture the Shelgon, but only got a Bagon, still a dragon, however.
"Is this Okay Sir?"

Last edited: