• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Wyvern

( Discussion Thread: http://pokecharms.com/threads/team-wyvern-evil-team-discussion.14669/#post-326135 )

The Halls of Wyvern base were Silent as Grunts and Admins passed through, The Loudspeaker boomed on as the Leader started to speak into the Microphone

"Admins, Say hello to our new Grunts joining Team Wyvern and to any New Grunts hearing this, Listen to this Story"

"Millions of Years ago was when Groudon and Kyogre first fought, Each being to good for each other but, After three days of Battling Both Groudon and Kyogre were defeated by Rayquaza, A Legendary Dragon type who Ruled the Skies and was the most powerful Pokemon that existed, Followed by Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem and Zygarde, They controlled the Pokemon world, Arceus was even rumoured to have used a Dragon Plate to Join them but Rayquaza Denied him, After years of Dragon Types being the Strongest, Something attacked them, It was Giratina, Attacking for who knows what, The Dragons fled and Arceus was made King once again...."

"BUT MY FRIENDS! MY TEAM! WE WILL AWAKEN RAYQUAZA AGAIN AND CONTROL THE WORLD!"

The Leader finished his Speech and the Halls went Quiet until a Admin yelled "ALL NEW GRUNTS TO MAIN HALL! ADMINS AS WELL!"

Shulk slowly walked to the Main Hall, Dodging other Grunts and Admins, After arriving there he stood at watched as the Leader talked about stuff and then a Admin came out with many Pokeballs "Now! We want all our new team Members to get a Amazing Dragon as they Finish they're Journey, So here! Take a Charmander!" The Leader yelled as Admins started taking Pokeballs out of the Bag and throwing them at People, Shulk ran forward, Hitting many People as he Grabbed a Charmander, The Charmanders were running out as he walked back to his Chair and got ready to listen to what he said, A odd thing Shulk noticed is that Every Row of chairs had a Different Colour and a Different Team Name Such as Team A or Team B, He wondered if this meant he would be in a Specific Team so, He walked all the way back into a Dark Blue Chair with the Team Name "Team X..." He said as he Sat down, No one had Sat down in the Row so he was happy to see who would be in his Team or was that not the Case?

David smiled as he watched the new recruits take their little Charmanders, then he frowned. "Charizard isn't a dragon type" he thought, then shook his head, obveously this had to be some kind of test for the new grunts, right?

He watched as the grunts bragged about their achievements, and how they were the most powerful people in the room, while others seemed nervous and genuinely didn't want to be there, David understood that, when he joined those many years ago, he too had been nervous.

He though about the speech that the leader had made, and the legend it contained. For years David had been debating the validity of that tale, to that day he did not know if even the leader thought it true or not, or if it was just a tale to motivate his grunts. Either way, whenever the story was told David would be in deep though.

This time however, his thoughts were innturrupted by a group of small children. They weren't exactly small, around the same height as David actually, but what they said just made them seem small somehow. "If you think you can ever be as good of a grunt as we can!" One threatened "that will never happen!"
David laughed "actually I'm an admin, that is why my uniform is different to LITERRALLY EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM!"
The grunts' faces turned red as they ran to the other side of the room, and sad down. To be quite honest David didn't need to shout, he wasn't angry, he just needed to see if those grunts who were trying to intimidate him could actually stand up to intimidation themselves. Apparently not.

He decided to be a bit nicer to the next bunch of grunts who tried To talk to him, maybe give them some advice on how to become stronger, or try to figure out why the boss was giving out non dragon types.

He walked up to his boss, and bowed politely beside him "sir" he said "you are aware that Charizard is not a dragon type right?" He asked "and we have neither the rescources nor the authority/permission from the mods to give out Mega Stones, im pretty sure there are like three in the world"
Instantly he felt the repercussions of the fourth wall break as he fell backwards. Luckily he caught himself just in time, and hopefully nobody saw him.

"Its a Test, Anyone he actually Realises Charizard isnt a Dragon type Gets one of Team Wyverns Free Salamence's, Here, Have one" He replied, Giving David a Ultra Ball "Now your going to be in a Team like you were when you were a Grunt, Team X would be a Better Pick than Team Y, Zygarde is a Actual Dragon Type" He Added as he Walked back to the Podium "NOW! I NEED YOU ALL TO PICK TEAMS! THAT INCLUDES YOU ADMINS!" He yelled back, Holding a Ultra Ball in his Hands "SIR! CHARIZARD IS NOT A DRAGON TYPE!" A Nerdy Grunt yelled back "Well done, Take a Salamence!" He yelled as he Threw the Ultra Ball to the Person "Now, If anyone does not want a Charmander, You can try catch a Noibat" He added, Looking to David "Open the Sack and Release all the Noibat in the Pokeballs" He said as he Threw David a Bag "This will be fun for the Grunts then we can start the Actual Missions, Ill be sending the Best Team from the Three Trials to be the ones who start to search Hoenn...." He added, Looking to the Grunts

(The Three Trials is a Idea i got from SMRPG64s Team Rocket story, Grunts had to do three Trials for something, I forgot why since i read it 2 Months ago I think)

(The Trials are: Stealing, Protecting and Battling)

(OOC: yup you little idea theif, oh congrats you just passed the first test!)

David smiled and the Salamance Pokeball and put it in his pocket
"Alakazam lift these Pokeballs up and open them" he said, and his Alakazam used its psychic powers to begin opening the Pokeballs. He looked at the kid who had gotten the Salamance, lucky kid, unless of course some other people got jelous. It was strange that his leader had gotten so many charmander and noibat, personally he didn't remember gathering them all, but he did hear a couple others talking about it.

As he was thinking, around half the noibat were released and more were on their way soon as Alakazam lifted up some more Pokeballs, and an army of Noibat flew out, making an annoying screeching sound David knew he would have to get used to soon. Strangely enough, not a single Pokeball had accidentally hit someone in the head yet, "oh wait never mind" David sighed to himself as he saw someone get hit in the face by a Pokeball, on the bright side it bounced off of his head and onto a Noibat, which the thrower of the ball allowed him to keep.

He sidestepped a missed Pokeball and ducked under another, could they have done this in the field or something? Although then all the Noibat would have escaped and David did not want to hunt them all down.

He realised that he should probably choose a team, but also that he would possibley not get out of the grunt horde alive, and opted to stay next to the leader at least until the excitement died down

Javier watched the grunts try to catch the Noibats.It was interesting to him to see rookies catch a Pokemon that would become very powerful.As he watched the recruits,Toxin curled around Javier's arm.The female Salandit would give out somesort of a squack.The grunts around would back up a bit.

"What...?" Javier would say in his deep voice.Toxin would hiss at the grunts.They scurried off as the Salandit started spitting toxins at the grunts. "Heh.Wimps," Javier would mumble.He would slide his hand over Toxin a few times.Anyways,Javier looked around to find a team like the boss said.He saw a grunt sitting at Team X.

"Interesting choice..." Javier whispered under his breath.He walked over and sat down next to the recruit."How ya doin'?" Javier asked.He put his hand out for a handshake.

Lorelei watched as grunts scrambled to get Dragon Type Pokemon. Some were trying to get Charmaders, Which weren't even dragons "Idiots" Lorelei Softly Muttered. Personally, Lorelei Could care less about Dragon Pokemon. The Only One She truly Cared about was the almighty Rayquaza. She had heard many stories about the Legendary Dragon During childhood and it had always Fascinated Her.

Lorelei Got Out Her Mimikyu, Yuki would immediately hid Behind her trainer, Trembling in fear. The Small Thing hated how all of this people were in the same room as her. It could attack Her trainer and herself at any moment. Then She would have to Fight, which Yuki Hated more than Anything. Lorelei laughed when she jumped to scare Yuki. "Oh Yuki, Come Here you cute little thing" She picked up Yuki and Put her on Her Shoulder, careful not to mess up her scarf.

Lorelei Heard that Whoever Noticed that Whoever Figured Out that Charmander wasn't a dragon could receive a Salamence. Now Lorelei didn't really care that it was a Salmence, but a Free Pokemon that happened to be a Pseudo Legendary at that, She knew she had to have one.Yuki Wouldn't Do much good since She never battled. Her Seviper, Nagini and Her Mightyena, Blade were good, but she needed another pokemon to her small team. Lorelei Called out softly "Um, Sir Charmander isn't a Dragon. It's Just a Fire Type."

ALL NEW GRUNTS TO THE MAIN HALL! ADMINS AS WELL!

By technicalities, the Luxray classified as neither a new grunt nor an admin, but, unfortunately, was still considered personelle by yet another technicality, and thus he had to report as well. Tesla let out a sigh. Said meetings had happened only once in his time out of training, and they were a mess. Newly joined grunts ran back and fourth squaking and flapping their arms as they tried to capture whatever this year's Pokémon was that was up for grabs, knocking into admins, furniture, Pokémon, and each other.

Forcibly abandoning the mission to nab a Root Beer out of one of the admins' private offices (the ability to see through objects via x-ray vision came in use more than often), Tesla padded down the corridor to the main hallway, peering around the corner before…

WHACK

With a flick of the head and a flourish of wings, one of the released Noibats fluttered away from the Luxray's face that it had hit in the commotion. "I'msosorryareyoualrightdidInickyourear?" The bat apologized in one long sentence before letting out a screech and flying away as the Luxray flicked an ear. "Skittish one," the Luxray thought aloud, speaking in a Pokétounge. "Poor thing's going to get eaten alive."

Taking the risk, Tesla stalked his way further into the room, noticing the multicoloured array of chairs scattered around the hall. "Oh boy. Team building. My favourite," he snarled sarcastically, though any humans would just hear a string of the word 'Luxray' along with some shortened deviations.

Unfortunately, despite possessing more brain cells than many of the grunts that were given such a permission, Tesla couldn't pick his team. He would have to wait to be paired with someone. Slumping down by the wall, the luxray sat (im)patiently, angrily flashing his tail at random intervals.

Zyther walked past the other grunts trying to get Pokemon "idiots" he said under his breath while walking over to loreli "didn't you hear the boss if you don't want a charmander take a noibat" Zyther said laughing "seriously get your ears fixed" Zyther walked over to row X "well well look at this an admin not treating a grunt like a total idiot that's new I thought you guys liked to watch us fight over some low level Pokemon more than having a friendly chat" Zyther said before sitting down "but I guess there always has to be a soft spot somewhere"

Ivan was sitting cross legged on row S." These typical grunts are so dumb thinking charizard are dragon types." His two poison type pokemon were both out beside him, he looked at them then laughed." I could catch a new Pokémon, but these Noibat and charmander are practically free for grabs, they are not really worth catching, I like a challenge when it comes to Pokémon." Ivan said while patting his Skorupi Skar."And that Salamence the leader said, its not worth it either, I'll catch one on my own."

Last edited:
Sasha took a seat near everyone else. "Oh...am i late?" She said casually. "You know, I could be dangerous to have your pokemon out all the time. Someone might not take calmly to that."she said with a smirk. "So, what's all this about anyway? I was too busy putting legitimate care into my pokemon to notice what he said."

"Well now I'm surprised, someone around here actually has attitude and here I thought all the grunts and admins were a bunch of idiotic sissies" Zyther said with a grin "at least there's someone here who acknowledges were in an evil organisation"

"Trust me you'll be surprised. So, why are we having a meeting about and why is it during my break?" Sasha couldn't help but grin at this persons attitude. She knew that she'd put him to work soon.

"I think with this group Evil is stretching it a bit with this group" David commented from behind the two, as he looked at the Grunts run around chasing Noibats, most failing miserably. "How many do you think will last through the trials?"

"We're having a meeting cuz the big boss wants to get a laugh at the grunts but then again who wouldn't" Zyther said laughing "none of those grunts will pass the trials at this rate"

"My guess is 8% at most. I'm hoping for at least 5% though." She couldn't help but feel disappointment at the grunts around her, seeing as how she was the sign of power for them. The fact alone that she had to be grouped with people like this was sad, but I suppose you can only have so many admins.

"Do any of them even deserve to join I mean having these idiots controlling dragon type Pokemon is a bit of a stretch don't ya think" Zyther said "but maybe some will have potential but not any of them" Zyther said looking at the grunts failing to catch noibat's and charmander's

"Heh I guess it'll be fun to beat all these grunts and show them that they've got a lon way to go to reach the top" Zyther replies with a devilish grin

"Heh you've got a point but still they should at least try a little harder I'm not working with someone who can't even catch a noibat" Zyther says while getting up "now if you excuse me I'm going somewhere where my time isn't wasted" he turns to Sasha "see ya around Zyther then turns and walks away

Sitting over at row S, Ivan overheard the members of row X talk about how bad the other grunts are." Well I have to agree with them about that subject don't you, Skar, Dio." His Pokémon gave his a affirming cry and they all laughed." Man, I thought joining team Wyvern was going to be exiting, but its pretty boring right now." Ivan said as he crossed his arms. A little while later, Ivan fell asleep.

"I ought to get going too. it's not like anyone is gonna hear new news at this meeting anyway." and with that, sasha walked back to her quarters, where she trains her pokemon.

"I'll stay here then" David said "we need at least one admin here in case one of these idiots decides to start a riot or something"
He didn't actually think many of the trainers in the room were capable of starting a riot, he was actually staying to see if there was any half-competent people in this group, there had to be a few,
right?

Zyther was walking down the numerous corridors of the Wyvern base towards the training room "scalez come out!" Zyther said throwing a pokeball out in front of him "ok let's get down to business" Zyther said pressing a button causing punching bags to fall from the roof "ok let's go scalez Sky Uppercut!!!" Zyther yells and sends out his other Pokemon to train as well

Ivan was sleeping soundly until a noibat hit his face while flying in panic and woke him up." That's it! Come on Dio." Ivan was annoyed about the commotion and stepped into the fray with his ariados." Dio, use Spider Wed and round up all of the noibats." Dio started spewing webs from both of his ends(mouth and butt) and shortly after, tied down almost all of the noibats. "And now for the chamander problem, use Shadow Sneak." Dio's shadow knocked down just as quickly all the rampaging charmanders as the noibats. Ivan then went back to his seat. "Great, now I can't sleep anymore."

"I wonder what the commanders doing. Maybe I should...check on him" she said as she licked her lips. It's totally not like she wanted to hack the grunt exam results or anything

Ama, however, wasn't trying to capture Noibat or Charmander. She already had one of both, Noi and Inferno. She tugged at the collar of her uniform, a frown on her face. Her stupid DAD had forced her to join this organization. So instead of joining the frenzy of Grunts trying to capture Noibat and Charmander, she sat to the side. Ama's Pokemon were out of their Pokeballs. Cumula sat on her head. Ty stood next to her. Noi was flying above Ama's head, and Inferno watched the scene unfold, the flame on the tip of its tail burning intensely, as usual. That's why it was named Inferno, because its flame was always burning so bright.

"NOW! We will start with the Three Trials! Please every team proceed to Mission Hall A!" The Leader boomed as he started to walk away, Shulk listened and started to walk to Mission Hall A, He saw other Grunts heading there as well, After taking a Seat in Mission Hall A's Row X he watched as the Leader walked to the Podium "NOW! WHO IS READY FOR THE FIRST TRIAL?!" Yelled the Leader as he waited for them to Cheer back

"Well none of these grunts that's for sure" Zyther yelled while walking in to the hall "I mean come on look at them half couldn't even catch a charmander or noibat" he laughed sitting down in row X "there lucky to even be doing the trials in the first place"

Ama looked at the Admins. "If you'll believe it, I had mine before I was for- I mean before I joined Team Wyvern," She corrected herself. Ama yelled internally at herself, You idiot!

"Hey zyther leave the kid alone," Sasha said with a grin. "This means at least one grunt is capable of catching pokemon, and that means at least 1% of these grunts are gonna stay."

Inferno growled at the Admin that had insulted his Trainer. Ama glared. "If they gave out medals for being a complete jerk, I'm sure you'd definitely be a nominee. Oh, and being lonely in life. I guess those things go hand in hand, though," She said, and walked off. Ty had to drag Inferno away from the Admin for fear of Inferno trying to literally burn the guy's face off.

"Heh not if I can do anything about it" Zyther said with a grin "Sure the girl might have some talent and she probably should stay but you've got a point at least one of these grunts has to have some potential" Zyther then turned to the girl "you know your not going to get anywhere by running away you've got to stand up for yourself I mean your probably the best trainee in the room"

The luxray padded over in a bored manner. In yet another unfortunate event, he had to supervise, as he was still technically in the grey area of being above a new recruit. Kind of. Heck if he knew at this point. As soon as they passed their trials, he would be "below" them once more, but for now he had to do his job.

Noticing an admin (or was it two?) conversing with a newly recruited grunt, the luxray strided over. The confrontation seemed to be getting sour fairly quickly, as the charmander looked as if he was about to blow a fuse. Luckily, this was exactly what Tesla was here for. Stepping in between the admin and the shoved-away charmander, Tesla spoke to the fire-type in a Pokétounge, flashing the message with his tail all the same. "Calm yourself."

"Way to go zyther, you got her mad." Sasha walked after the grunt. "Don't let him get you mad, he just thinks all the grunts that aren't him are worthless. I don't think you or your pokemon are quite bad honestly. You might even get in the top five grunts." She said with a smirk

Ama tried to smile, but inside she was burning alive. She wanted to scream. She wanted to shout. She wanted to run away. Ama knew that this was supposed to be a compliment, but the fact that she was helping an organization that was actively hurting people and not even caring ate at her heart. "Th-thanks..." She said, "My Dad's a member of Team Wyvern."

Zyther walks up to Sasha "hey look kid I may think most the grunts are worthless and that's mostly true but don't take it too seriously I mean if you had been through half the stuff I have you would say some things too"