• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Rocket RP

"finally" The leader said, smiling "A fight worth fighting." He called out to his Pokemon "Metagross, Psychic on the Blazakin! Gallade use Close Combat on nidoking! Gardevoir use MOONBLAST!"

"Dodge, then use Double Kick." Astral and Shadow yelled. Wan and Irene obeyed. The attacks hit their targets. Astral recalled Kobra. She sent out her Gengar, Trickster. Shadow recalled Aximili. He sent out his Grumpig, Troy.

"Ahh!" the leader shouted "How did you dodge Psychic? Fine then!" the Leader looked at the Gengar and Grumpig, then behind them. He knew that his Dugtrio was still on the battlefield, placing stealth rocks, and there he was. "Dugtrio use FISSURE!" he shouted. A massive crack in the earth opened up, speeding towards the Flying Foxes at an extreme speed. "There is no way for you to dodge that" he said smugly. Then he turned to his Metagross. "Fly us back into the battle, the collapsing building should take down these two" he ordered "Gallade, Gardevoir return!" he flew away and watched the Fissure get closer and closer to the spot where Astral and Shadow stood

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"I am Archer. I was arrested during the Neo rocket takeover of Goldenrod city a few years ago. I was arrested, but then I was released when...a man who said he was the true heir to Giovanni came. He showed me that me and him, are part of the real Neo rocket-we call it 'the King's Order."

'But...we're the only true team rocket!" Ripper cried

"No you see, you're lives are a lie. Giovanni wanted us to prosper!" Archer shouted. "Houndoom, despise of these filthy scums." A Houndoom shot balls of fire towards Ripper. Jack responded by sending out Exeguttor, his signature pokemon.

The leader heard what Archer said. "King's Order?" he wondered. "True Heir? Now that is a person I HAVE to meet." He dropped down behind Archer. "So what am I hearing about this King's Order?" he asked "The true team Rocket?" he looked into Archer's eyes. "Archer?" he asked "You are free?" Once he came into power, he had gathered all of the information that he could about MIA Rocket Agents. Archer was last seen escaping prison, before disappearing. Most of the world had thought him dead.

"I would like to meet this 'True Heir'" He admitted "Definitely would be a pleasure." Gardevoir, Gallade and Metagross surrounded Archer, preventing his escape. "Come with me" he said "I have something I want to tell you and your boss"

"And you are?" Archer asked. "These pokemon you have are filthy. They are not the true pokemon Team Rocket was established with." He spat into the ground as he said this.

"Protect the master!" Jack shouted. "Use seed bomb!" Several seeds fired towards Archer's. Houndoom.

"Flamethrower." Archer ordered. The beam of fire incinerated all of the seeds and Exeguttor was pushed back.
"I need cover!" Jack cried
"Go Scizor!" Ripper shouted. "Attack Houndoom!"
Scizor flew towards Houndoom and slashed at him.

"Did you two" the leader said "really just send a Grass type and a Bug/Steel type against a Pokemon which knows Flamethrower?" He sighed and turned to Archer. "Fine" he said "i see what you mean"
He walked up to Archer and placed his hand on his shoulder "but I still do want to meet this Heir"

"Night slash!" Scizor hit Houndoom hard but it didn't even flinch.
"Fire blast!" The breath of fire incinerated both of the pokemon. Jack and Ripper pulled frightened faces.
"Now you two...join me!" He turned to the leader. "Who are you? The true heir is a Man who was going to take Team Rocket over but left after Giovanni was arrested. That is all I know. Now tell me about you."

Trickster and Troy grabbed their trainers. Irene was caught by a Dragonite. Wan was caught by a Charizard. A member of the Fighting Foxes flew in on a Pidgeotto. Astral nodded to him. "Thanks Ace. We're not through with them yet."

It was at this moment that Shade had arrived, he had been in the Hoenn region and had just returned. "Now, what's this I see?" He asked himself. "Hm, now why would the Rocket base be under attack" he thought. He clutched one of the Pokeballs on his hips. "Well, Ok Weavile, it's time to battle once again I suppose..."

"I" the Leader began "Am the leader of the new team rocket. The legacy of Giovanni was a great one, one which i could not let die, and one i could take advantage of."
The leader sighed as he continued "Nobody could compare to him" he admitted "not even me"
He turned to look at the battle that was going on "But I can continue his legacy, continue his work. Your King's Order sounds great in theory... but how will you return? Team Rocket has lurked in the shadows long enough! Today we will rise! Today we will continue the legacy of the great Giovanni! Today we will rule the world!"
He realised that by now, most of the grunts would have escaped, a few would be arrested, which would be regrettable, but the majority of the team was gone. "So now i will make my exit, send this leader my regards." he hopped onto metagross and sped away into the distance

A Minun had gotten out of a bank not too far from the Team Rocket HQ earlier than usual, when he heard some explosions and saw a fire that came from the building! He quickly gave a big bag of cash to a Honchcrow, who waited for him, as she said, "Alright buddy, I guess I'll see you later. Noibat is coming soon, try to avoid that area where the fire is alright?"
The Minun replied while he waved to Honchcrow, "Well yeah... there's a ton of people fighting so I'd rather not get involved if I can."

He saw the Honchcrow fly off with the loot back to their safehouse, as he smiled, knowing he couldn't just carry a huge bag while walking on the streets in the city. He saw that there was almost nowhere to go, except through the HQ, where the war zone was.

He went over and noticed a person that hopped onto a Metagross, as he noticed Noibat coming to him! He wanted to follow the person with the Metagross, as Noibat knew his intentions and nodded at him. Minun saw him pick him up, as he flew over to the Metagross! He flew at them at a quick speed, as his wings flapped while he followed the person on the Metagross. He hoped that he didn't think that he was trying to stop them, since he had just sliently robbed a bank earlier.

Jack and Ripper followed the leader of Team Rocket. At the last second, Archer grabbed Jack and then Ripper. The two both awoke in a darkened room. "Welcome...now I shall brainwash you!"

Minun saw that Team Rocket had been defeated, as even their leaders had been grabbed. He didn't know where they went, as he looked frightened and whispered to Noibat, "I think we might need to book it... this isn't looking good. Thankfully we aren't part of them, so just act natural... I think that there's this trainer in an orange shirt that's an undercover cop possibly."
Noibat replied, "Yeah, but we can't steer clear of them, we have to try to run past. We shouldn't worry much, we're not associated with Team Rocket, and we already have gotten rid of our tracks since she helped take the bag sliently back to the safehouse."

He saw Noibat fly him above the police and the trainer, as he gulped when there wasn't really any other way around. He saw that the police had flooded the area, as he saw some grunts fled, and others that were unfortunately caught. Minun knew he had no choice but to fly above the trainer that had a fox logo on her shirt. He tried to go in a moderate speed, not wanting to go too fast since he would had been questioned. Minun looked down at the trainer, as he was prepared to use thunder wave in case if anything went wrong. He thought to himself as his cheeks slightly sparked, "Please don't see me... come on, can't a little guy receive a little extra prayer to help? I can't be seen by her... it'll make things complicated if she were to know who I was."

"We need to get out of here." Shadow said. Astral nodded in agreement. "A tactical retreat would be best. We've done Team Rocket enough damage." she said. Trickster and Troy flew out with their trainers. The Dragonite and Charizard flew out with Irene and Wan. Ace followed on his Pidgeotto, as they headed for the Fighting Foxes Headquarters.

Minun flew with Noibat and saw a Pidgeotto, as he told him, "You know, I think I have a nice idea... we could always use a little intel about these people. I think that it might be time for me to find out who these foxes are."
Noibat replied while he gasped, "Huh, already? You must be itching to do more stealth work after all of that! Okay then, I suppose I'll see you at the safehouse possibly, if you're not invisible. Just stay safe and don't get caught please. Remember, if you get caught, I'll be there to assist you. If the alarm goes off, you need to bail outta there... there's no telling what these guys have."

Noibat placed the Minun down near the Fighting Foxes Headquarters after they quietly followed the Pidgeotto, as he flied away back to his safehouse. Minun went invisible after he waved to the Noibat, as he thought to himself, "Operation Investigation is a now go. It's time to find out who these guys are... I could also rob the place I want, it doesn't hurt to have more cash. Time to scout this place, I'd wonder what security lies ahead of me... that bank back there had some dubious guards."

Last edited:
The helicopter Shade was on landed near the Rockets HQ. Shade got off of the helicopter. "So, what happened here?" he said to himself. He picks up a logo. "Fighting Foxes?" Shade said. He looked up. At that point he saw pokemon and trainers on them flying away. "Well, I guess it's time to find out who these Flying Foxes are." He got back on the helicopter. Looking up, he said to the pilot, "There." He pointed at the trainers flying away. As he flew away, you could see a smirk on his face.

Minun sliently went inside the Fighting Foxes Headquarters, as he smiled and thought to himself, "Alright, time for the grand tour of this place... I'd wonder what they have in store for me. I don't want to be detected, I'm just mainly doing a scouting around, and possibly taking a few things if I could. Hey, a few more gold bars wouldn't hurt right?"

He saw the same Pidgeotto that was headed for the area, as he thought to himself, "Looks like they're coming back now, probably for a party or perhaps a break. This should be a good time to explore around the area, my augment vision should show me if there's any security or traps around." He decided to go into the main lounge as he saw some people that were relaxing and chatting with each other.

He went past them with quiet steps, knowing that encounters would be the last thing he wanted on a day of his stealth work. He was invisible still, as he took a short break near a corner to recover his energy to continue becoming invisible. He observed everyone around the area, as he thought to himself, "So, they're called the Fighting Foxes eh? Well, I see that they're probably with the cops... they tend to stop robbers like that Team Rocket group that just lost."

He took a quiet breath as he continued on his thought, "Maybe I'll mess with them to distract and divert them all so they can't do anything. That way they'll be too paranoid to even work, while I still get to relieve them of their riches, it's a brilliant plan! But... where's the loot, and more importantly, where's that security? I suppose I'll have to know the layout of the HQ before I just jump into a heist."

Last edited:
A Houndoom belonging to one of the Fighting Foxes scented the Minun. 'If he thinks it will be easy, he's wrong.' thought the Houndoom. He smirked as he walked into a control center for sensors and whatnot. The Houndoom turned on the security system, which included motion sensors and infrared cameras. 'Let's see how he does against this.' he thought.

The Minun sensed a dark presence in the area, as he gulped and shivered in fear. He thought to himself as he carefully evaded the cameras while almost bumping into someone, "Don't tell me that the leader's catching onto me... maybe now's not a good time to do a tour! I guess I'll have to cut it short today and book it!"

He tried to keep his cool, as he briefly switched to his augmented vision and noticed some sensors around some areas, as he facepalmed. He knew that the security guards might have caught onto him, as he decided to get out of the area as fast and as quietly as he could. He quickly slided under a table, as he used a chair to jump past the sensory laser!

The TR veteran had watched everything unfold around their base, silently waiting for the right moment to join. Usually, he would be in among everything with his pokemon and putting up quite a fight, but gut instinct was telling him to hold back and observe. When things seemed to be getting a bit out of hand, especially for his leader, he sneaked away to be on standby at the planned escape route they tend to use in such emergencies. It was hard to watch many of his comrades be arrested, but at least they can re-group later at some point; they always had an ace up their sleeves for such things.

He sat on his loyal Arcanine -- nicknamed Growlie -- about a quarter of the way down the escape route to await sign of his leader.
"Sir!" He called out when he saw the familiar Metagross coming in to view, waiting until he had caught up before commanding his Arcanine to follow along side him.

"Things got a bit chaotic back there," He said, "I waited up to ensure you make it back safely, not having those morons be responsible for the sad excuse of a police force getting their hands on you." Really, the police force need actual decent policemen and women in their ranks if they hope to get control of anything. He always found them pretty pathetic.

"Do you know anyone on the inside that can help the grunts escape jail?" He asked, referring to their team members that got arrested and wondered if he may have some friends within the police force that owed a favour or two.

[OOC: Hope this is ok!]

A bluish blob was near a member of Team Rocket who appeared to not be the average grunt, as he noticed that he looked a lot more experienced. He knew that he wasn't with them, though he does still rob places and help them out sometimes if he bumped into them.

He decided to disguise as a Growlithe to blend in with the Arcanine that was with their trainer. He went up to him, while he waved at the Arcanine, trying his best to look normal, as he felt awkward around him in his dog-like body.

Shade finally got to the Fighting Foxes HQ. "So, this is it?" Shade said as he got closer to the door. Shade walked inside. "Must of just gotten back from the Rockets HQ." Shade looked around. "Where is the leader then?" All of a sudden, Alarm's started blaring. Ugh, I hate alarm's. Shade didn't head towards the exit, though. He ran towards where he thought the security room would be. Until he was captured.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Brief interruption - don't worry, I'm not shutting you down, or anything, but.

@Honolulu the Vaporeon - Stating 'the attacks hit their targets' when battling someone else's character meaning you're forcing a hit, a form of Autoing, which is NOT permitted. Review the rules, please.

[OOC: I'll assume Def is still waiting for the boss, when he shows up he will have followed him like in the previous post. ]

Growlie the Arcanine tilted his head in confusion at the growlithe that suddenly appeared, where on earth did it come from? He made a few grumbles to get Def's attention.

"Mm? What is it, Growlie?" Def asked as he looked down.

"Wha... A growlithe?" Has that been following them? No, he would have noticed. How odd.

"Where'd you come from buddy?" He asked, having a huge soft spot for Growlithes. He hopped down from his Arcanine and crouched down slowly on front of the Growlithe, "Can't be safe for you here, you want to tag along with me?"

The Ditto didn't know what to say, knowing that he wasn't with Team Rocket. He sighed at the Arcanine and tried to tell him something, as he said, "Growl..." He knew that he couldn't keep his secret forever, as he didn't know if he wanted to come clean or still hide it. He hoped that the Arcanine or even the trainer wouldn't tickle him, knowing that laughing makes him revert back right away. He raised his paws at the trainer to signal that he was uncertain at him.

The Arcanine stared at the Growlithe, giving a soft snort to tell him he's aware that he's not actually a Growlithe. "Arr," He mumbled softly, but despite knowing this he showed no ill body language what so ever; he could tell there was no danger from the ditto.

"Aw, it's ok little guy, I'm not like the other Rockets," He said and opened the pouch he had on his belt and took out a sweet berry, "Here, do you like berries?" He said as he offered it to the Growlithe, "It's safe, see?" He took a small piece off to eat to show it wasn't poison or anything. "You can trust me, so he can, Growlie?"

"Arrc!" Growlie would chirp and nodded.

The Ditto transformed into a Squirtle soon after the trainer offered him a berry, as he nodded at him. He looked at him while he patted his shell, as it felt soft like a newborn's. He looked at him while he knew that he had to get out of the area, knowing that the police might have been looking for anyone. He tried to talk to the trainer, as he looked up at him and said, "Squirtle... Squirtle..."