• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Rocket RP

This RP is about Team Rocket. You can RP as a Team Rocket member or a police officer. You could also start your own group or not by part of any
Sign up link: http://pokecharms.com/threads/looks-like-team-rocket-is-blasting-off-again-discussion.14076/
Who can join: @SMRPG64, @Jagson, @Fairyloid, @The Ringmaster @WinnersDoDrugs, @Legitmoon, @DJLucario25, @Charlespark

"Hmm..." the mysterious leader of Team Rocket said "I believe it is time for us to fully make our comeback." The leader walked to his Pokeballs and picked one up. "Today!" he said "The world will know what it means to fear." He walked to a microphone "All Rocket members, prepare for our grand opening. Nobody will be able to stop up"
Normally he would leave things like theft to his Admins and Grunts, but he had to show them that he was all-powerful. He opened his door and walked out, ready to begin his conquest.

Last edited:
"All Rocket members, prepare for our grand opening. Nobody will be able to stop us."

Sighing, a clawed hand running down half of his face, he looked around to all the humans who quickly followed their leader's command. He, on the other hand, stood in place, diamond-like eyes following one specific human on her frantic cleaning up of the workplace. Chuckling darkly, the Sableye checked his belt, which was home to a small notepad and pen, to ensure that his supplies were there. Indeed, they were, so he turned around and walked over to the main entrance to the evil lair, awaiting any other further commands that may be made.

He honestly did not like being considered 'evil', but Orion knew that there was nothing else he could do to hide his true identity. Acting as though he was loyal to the very end to Team Rocket, he grinned inwardly, for only he knew of his secret. He and some humans only, and those humans have only stepped foot in this building a limited number of times.

(OOC: Literally just thought of making my character like this... Hope it's okay!)

"All Rocket members, prepare for our grand opening. Nobody will be able to stop up"
Cortez heard the bosses voice threw the speaker. 'Pretensius idiot.' Cortez said as he fallowed the grand opening. 'thievery will only get us so far.' He walked until he found the other Admins gathered in a single spot.
Cortez knew he just had to put on a show until it was time for his big reveal. Soon he will be in charge of these puppets and he'll be one step closer to world peace.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Jack and Ripper followed the other team Rocket Admins to where they were gathered. They passed Cortez. "Good day!" Jack Exclaimed.
"You be wanting to prepare for de master?" Ripper said, with a strange northern accent.

"All Rocket members, prepare for our grand opening. Nobody will be able to stop us"

Allegra giggled with glee and grabbed her black messenger bag with her pokeballs in it. She pushed back her ebony hair with streaks of dyed red as she walked to meet up with the other admins. " Incase you don't know me, My name is Allegra." she said. But what if they do know me already? I made myself look like a fool! No Allegra, stay calm. This is a day you will always remember.

"All Rocket.. Prepare for... Grand openi... Be able to stop us.. "
August kept his old radio from his team Rocket days, but the audio qualitiy isn't the best.. The radio woke him up, as he was standing up he said
"well, looks like team rocket have a new leader now"
He opened his DexNav, "no, no shiny around" he said disappointed.
Rotom Possed the Coffee machine, "Roh-tom", he said while making coffee for August, "thanks Rotom, Hi Porygon, Any plans for today?" he said while opening his PokeGear with Porygon-Z inside. "Nope, Nothing. I think I'm going to check out Team Rocket's new thing, *sigh* they are nothing compared to the original Team Rocket..." he said, took the coffee from Rotom and left the room.

Zephyr had gotten out of his house after he sent an email to the Chief and locked the door, as he picked up Axew and placed him snugly in his sling. He had his capture styler and his bag ready to go, as he used his styler to pinpoint the Police Station. He saw that it was around ten minutes away, as it was half a mile from his house.

He said to himself, "Alright, I think that it's finally time to join the Police Force. I've already mastered Poké Assists and battling in defense, so this should be interesting."
Axew yawned as he said to Zephyr, "Axew..." [Translation: I still feel tired...]

Zephyr giggled at Axew, as he patted his head gently and continued to walk to the Police Station. He noticed Axew was dozing off, as he smiled and thought, "I'm sure that I can make even the most evil Pokémon a normal and happy one. All it takes is friendship, and patience."

Cortez looked at the female admin that announced herself. 'She is either a complete idiot, Has too strong of an ego, or she just wanted people to know who she was. lonely maybe.' Cortez thought as he walked towards the female Admin. " Hello Ms. Allegra." He said. " I'm Cortez." He puts on his nice smile as he looked at her. " It's nice to meet you."

After walking for some time, Zephyr had gotten to the Police Station. He saw some guards at the gate, as Axew woke up and noticed them. He started to become enraged, as Zephyr quickly patted him and said, "Hey, relax... these guys aren't bad. Now, we don't want to mess up here, so try to be quiet and be good okay?"
Axew felt bad, as he nodded at him and replied, "Axew Axew... Axew." [Translation: Okay, but they look so tough and serious... I'll try my best."

Zephyr smiled and patted Axew, as Axew dozed off again while he went up to the guards. He told them while his styler blinked briefly, "Hello, I am a Pokémon Ranger here, and I am here to join the force. I would like to talk to the Chief, Grey Huraton."

Allegra and the admins had divided to conquer and she was in charge of breaking into Silph Co and stealing TMs and maybe a few masterballs if she got lucky. She released her Tyranitar, Crobat, and Frostlass once she arrived.

" Let me in." Allegra said sternly as her Tyranitar whipped up a sandstorm and Frostlass whipped up a hailstorm. The officer coughed and looked up at her weakly, probably his first day on the job. Allegra pulled up her bandana and goggles to cover her mouth and walked past him. The sandstorm and hailstorm almost blinded the staff so they were mostly left with the sounds of a woman and her Pokémon walking around. The police were probably called by now.

Zephyr quickly strapped on his goggles, as his voice navigator had said, "ALERT, ALERT, Silph Co. is being broken in. Suspect looks like a woman, with goggles and a bandana. Suspect appears to have a Tyranitar and a Frostlass that have created a sandstorm and a hailstorm. Proceed with caution, you are authorized in using lethal force if necessary."

Zephyr sighed and said to himself, "Everywhere I walk, there's always a person commiting a crime. Well guess it's up to me and my evil Axew to stop them. Hopefully he won't go too crazy..." He quickly pinpointed the location, as he said to the guards, "Sorry, but I need to stop a scumbag, they're trying to break into Silph Co. here. I'll be back." He quickly dashed to the place, as he held Axew tightly.

Allegra had a bag stuffed full of TMs, two masterballs, and two mega stones that she weren't even sure were real. " Tell me where the money is or my Crobat's gonna have to help me." She growled. What if I'm just obviously right buy the money? No you aren't.. but what if you are! Stay focused Allegra!

Zephyr saw a woman that was in Silph Co., as Axew was frightened by the hailstorm. He sneezed, as Zephyr heard his styler ringing. He heard the voice navigator say, "Alright Zephyr, I need a sitrep here!"

Zephyr replied as he exclaimed, "It's very dangerous here, there's a snowstorm and a hailstorm going on! Axew can't take the frost here, I'm requesting backup!"

The voice navigator replied, "Roger that, I'm sending in Amaura and Gigalith now. Expect them to be here in thirty seconds, use the taser function on your styler to briefly stun the Pokémon that try to attack you. Be aware that it won't work as effectively on bigger ones though."

The leader thought about his mission to Silph Co. Giovanni had taken it over but a ten year old child had infiltrated his ranks and destroyed the entire operation on his own. This time though, Team Rocket had no need to take over the Silph Co

As long as his Admin was in and out before the police caught her, Team Rocket would be able to gain many master balls to capture powerful Pokemon and TMs, Evolution stones and rare candies to boost their power even more.

Zephyr quickly saw Amaura and Gigalith by his side, as they were behind him and ready to fight. He quickly went to the woman that had a rather large bag full of stuff, as he exclaimed, "FREEZE! THIS IS THE POLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD, AND SURRENDER THE BAGS AND POKÉMON! Don't even think about trying to get away, you are SURROUNDED! I have a taser and my Pokémon ready to attack you if you try to even take ONE STEP! Do not try to resist in any way, get down on the ground and place your hands behind your head punk!"

" Stone Edge, retreat, Fly." Allegra said plainly to her pokemon. She summoned Frostlass back into her pokeball as Tyranitar used stone edge on the glass window to make an exit. Allegra quickly climbed into her 5'11 crowbat, put Tyranitar back in its pokeball, and flew off with only minimal glass damage.

Zephyr said to his voice navigator, "Alright, it seems like the suspect is getting away, I'm requesting a flyby here. I'm not going to let that idiot get away..."

The voice navigator said in concern, "Woah woah there! This is your first day man, and you're wanting to take a risk already? Well... I can't say anything if you fall..."

Zephyr replied in anger, "Look do you want me to get that little scumbag or not?! Because when I get to her, I'm going to put her down in the ocean, and give her the worst pain imaginable!"

" I missed this thrill and excitement, Crobat." Allegra said and grinned. Her Pokémon agreed and kept flying toward the base quickly and swiftly as well, a bat. After about ten minutes she landed in headquarters. " So boss, how'd I do?" She asked cheerfully.

Zephyr quickly got to a Starraptor, as he captured it, using his styler. He said to him, "Alright buddy, I think it's time to bust into the base... I feel a signal coming from there. Let's teach this little pillock a lesson she won't forget. I'm gonna give her the Zephyr Penality."

The Starraptor carried him up and flew a little upward, as he said to Amaura and Gigalith, "Tell them to take you to point Charlie, we're going to meet there and do a full on assault on them. Don't even worry about those lousy balls they throw at you, you're already owned." Amaura and Gigalith nodded, as they headed with the other Police force.

"You did GREAT!" the Leader said "EXCEPT YOU LED THE POLICE RIGHT TO US!" The leader grabbed a Pokeball from the wall. "Dug trio Go!" he shouted "Tunnel to strategic locations and place Stealth Rocks there. Then walked to his microphone again. "All Rocket Agents, the base is under attack, get ready for battle, and whatever you do, DO NOT RUN!"

" gah! They...they followed! Everyone out!" Allegra said and silently scolded herself and she released all her Pokémon from their pokeballs. " Slurpuff, belly drum." Allegra said and her fairy type Pokémon obeyed, maximizing her attack and eating a Sitrus berry.

Zephyr grabbed his flute from his bag, as he played it. He called upon his flying friends, as Aerodactyl, Dragonite, and Talonflame flew by him. He said to them in a stern tone, "Alright everyone, today... WE ARE GONNA DESTROY THEM! Don't be scared if they throw those balls at you, I've captured you with my styler here before. Aerodactyl, take point and take out all the escapees. Talonflame, rain hell upon them. You're gonna be the arsonist and burn their base down to dust. Dragonite, flank them and assist Aerodactyl in taking down escapees and anyone that tries to stop us. Leave no survivors alright, no mercy! I'm done playing games here, I'm going to make sure that they never terrorize the world ever again. Starraptor, fly upward and prepare to execute Code Revenge. The ground reinforcements will take care of anyone that tries to escape or defend the base. Alright, break!"

The voice navigator screamed at him in concern, as he said, "OH MY GOD! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT ARE YOU A PSYCHO?"
Zephyr sighed and replied before he hung up, "I don't care if I can't do it just because of the thing, I'm just doing my job and putting an end to these lousy, junky, scummy, idiots."

All of his Pokémon scattered and followed Zephyr's plan, as he was done playing cat and mouse. It was the real deal now, as he was about to execute an all out assault on the Team Rocket base.

Last edited:
"Ha! You should learn how to battle!" Allegra said. " Play Rough, Ice beam, stone edge...Psychic, Poison Jab, and...Ice fang!" She said, grinning evily.
Her slurpuff through a belly drum boosted play rough on dragonite, Frostlass icebeamed the Aerodactyl, and her tryantiar used stone edge on the talonflame in one big unorganized mess.

“The Stealth Rocks will do a considerable amount of damage on their flying Pokemon” the Leader said “but the ones that get through could do serious damage on our base.” He saw that Allegra was already attacking, once the enemy got close enough to the Stealth Rocks, that was when HE would strike
He took another Pokeball from the wall and prepared to battle. “These fools think they can beat me…” he said to himself "I will prove them wrong!"

Aerodactyl fell a lot, as Zephyr said, "Oh my, looks like they've brought one of my weaknesses... anti air defense. Aerodactyl, fall back, you're critically injured. I don't need to tell them to use a move if they already know." Aerodactyl quickly fell back, as he shook off the huge clumps of ice that was on him. He quickly used ancient power quickly on the Frostlass before he backed off, as he couldn't take the burning, icy pain.

Meanwhile, Talonflame had dodged the stone edge, as it wasn't very organized, but it was huge for a such an attack. She quickly flew upward, as she used fire blast on the base! Flames started to rapidly generate on the base after the balls of fire struck it, as she quickly flew higher, knowing that they would try to attack her.

Dragonite got hit hard by the play rough, but he was too determined to give up. He quickly got up flying still, as he used hyper beam at Slurpuff! A bright orange beam came from his mouth, as it swiftly went at it.

Frostlass fell back, almost to the point of faintly. Slurpuff had a little left in her so she went for a Play rough again. But when she saw the fire, she used surf. Allegra growled. " grunts, get the water types! That's an order! We worked too hard for this to all go to pieces!" She yelled.

Zephyr smiled, as he said to Dragonite and Talonflame while he flied upward still with Starraptor, "Alright, it seems like Talonflame did her part well. Dragonite, try to regain your breath, then launch a thunder at them alright, they seem very distracted by the fire. And Talonflame, I want you to expand that fire, make their hopes destroyed! Burn that base down like it's no tommorow!"

Talonflame nodded, as she used fire blast again at the base! The flame started to get bigger, as embers started to turn into infernos. There were even more flames on the building, as Talonflame kept the fires going.

Meanwhile, Dragonite took in some deep breaths to recharge himself, as he thought to himself, "They're gonna get it this time." He took in a huge deep breath after he was recharged, as he used thunder! Black clouds filled the sky, as thunder bolts came down upon the Slurpuff and the Pokémon!

"Water types?" The Leader said "if you need those then I have you covered." He sent out a Clawitzer and shouted "Clawizer use water spout" A spray of water flew into the air "water spout halves the power of fire type attacks" He said "now use Water Pulse!" A massive blast of water flew towards Talonflame. "Clawitzer's ability 'Mega Cannon' bumps Water Pulse's power from 60 to 90."
(Note: these are actual things that Clawitzer can do, im not making any of this up)

" Nice one, Boss!" Allegra said, but then looked back at the attacker. " Thunder? Puff, please do what you to get rid of that dragon." She said, and slurrpuff went for another play rough on the dragonite.

Talonflame tried to fly up, but she still got hit by the outer area! She fell down a little, as she took a lot of damage. She tried to shake off the water that was on her wings, as she quickly knew that the Clawitzer is going to try to take her down.

Unfortunately, Dragonite didn't seem to get so lucky, as Slurpuff had hit him hard with play rough. He couldn't resist the fairy attacks that she launched at him, as he fell to the ground next to Amaura and Gigalith, who had just arrived with other backup.

Zephyr said, "Amaura, I'm going to need you to take out the Slurpuff, she's causing some chaos for my dragons. Gigalith, take down the Clawitzer and any other water types that try to extinguish the fire. The rest of you, focus on taking down enemy reinforcements and destroying that base!"

Cortez watched as the events unfolded. He took note of everyone's pokemon and how they use them. It seemed that this Ranger might be a bit of a pest but nothing noteworthy. Allegra seems to be a competent battler. She might be a problem when operation NEO begins. As for the boss. Cortez couldn't figure him out yet but he will soon enough.

One of the Fighting Foxes squad leaders, Astral, and Shadow, a member of the Fighting Foxes, arrived on the scene. "Aximili, use Bite." Shadow told his Mightyena. Aximili obeyed, biting down on one of the Pokémon belonging to a Team Rocket member. "Kobra, Poison Sting on that Clawitzer." Astral told her Arbok. The cobra Pokémon obeyed and used Poison Sting on the Clawitzer.

"Of course" The Leader said as he watched Clawitzer went down "Its never that easy." His grunts would be able to put out the fire but if these newcomers could beat them, the entire base would burn. He quickly ran into the inner section of the Base. It was fireproof, if anyone wanted to challenge him, they would have to go in and face him. He sent out a message to every rocket Agent. "All agents fall back, the outer base is lost! Retreat to the inner base and prepare a defence."

Zephyr sighed at them, knowing they were fleeing into the base. He said on his styler to the voice navigator, "Oh, these roaches decided to flee into the base, seems like the fire won't get there. I'm going to send in the Bulldozer now, he'll be very happy to teach these cowards a lesson they won't forget in the afterlife. I'd better hope I didn't forget to bring my medicine, because some of our Pokémon are down or hurt badly."

Zephyr whistled a unique tune, as he called upon his last, but most powerful Pokémon. He was angry, as he stomped over to Zephyr! He was bigger than most of the Pokémon, except for the poor Dragonite that had fainted earlier. Zephyr said to the Pokémon, "Alright, I've called upon your help. I need you to come with us and destroy Team Rocket, and their base. We shall have no mercy upon them, we shall destroy all that gets in our way."

The Pokémon nodded in a fierce motion, as he polished his rocky armor to become nimble. His horns shined from the sunlight, as they were long. He thought to himself, "Zephyr, you have called upon me in dire need. I shall assist you, and this base does have a lot of iron so I can eat it off after like it's an all you can eat."

Cortez watched as the outer base fell. ' Incompentent bastard." Cortez thought to himself. as he saw the Boss order the retreat. Guess it's time for me to step in. Cortez walked to the outer base. " Hello there." He said to the people outside the base. He looked at the dragonnite under the command of the ranger. " Hypno," He said as he threw a ball. " use hypnosis on that dragon." He said he then looked at the ranger. " Nidoqueen use mega kick on him." He said looking at the ranger. He knew that the ranger will doge. It was all a matter of which way he dogged.

"Rockets!" the leader shouted "Escape to the other base via the backup base. Those who want to stay and fight, can! Those who stay will fill in the hole, and try to find another way out." He sent out a Metagross, Gallade and Gardevoir. He and the latter two jumped onto the Metagross and it tucked in its legs and flew upwards through the roof.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Rocket grunts were escaping when Archer stood in front of them, blocking their way. "Why hello young Rockets..." He walked and saw the destruction.
Jack and Ripper confronted him. "Who are you?" Jack asked
"I am not from Team Rocket...or the one you know..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not so fast, go Irene." Astral said. The Nidoqueen appeared in a flash of light. "Both of you, use Poison Sting on Team Rocket's Pokémon." Astral said. The Arbok and Nidoqueen nodded and obeyed. They hit four of Team Rocket's Pokémon with their attacks. Shadow let out his Blaziken. "Aximili, use Bite. Wan, use Fire Punch." Shadow said. Both obeyed. Two more of Team Rocket's Pokémon were taken out.

Metagross came bursting through the ceiling in front of Astral. The Leader and his Gardevoir and Gallade jumped off. "Gallade, night slash! Gardevoir Energy Ball!" he shouted "Metagross Zen headbutt." Galled leapt towards Nidoqueen, with the energy ball right behind him. Meanwhile Metagross began to speed towards Blaziken

"Wan, dodge then use Double Kick on them both." Shadow ordered. The Blaziken obeyed. "Irene, dodge then use Body Slam." Astral said. The Nidoqueen obeyed. The attacks hit their targets.