• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stranded?

This is an Team Harmony, no others. Sorry for the Inconvienience. :(

Welcome to the Stranded RP. In this RP you are on a private cruise ship sent by Prof. Oak, to the Aloha Region, to bring back and investigate Aloha Form Pokemon. You are equipped with 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. You will get to know everyone on the ship until...........

Diamond walked outside the cabens. "Ugh." Diamond said. "I hate the sea." Diamond yelled, pinching his nose. He walked to the front of the boat. Diamond had already participate in 3 Leagues, all unsucessful. He was called by Prof. Oak to capture as many Aloha Pokemon, he could. The fact Diamond had to take none of his original pokemon disgusted him. "Grrrr." Diamond sighed. The Cruise ship was still considerably far from Kanto or Aloha, and all was near was a small island.

At the boat's bow stood a rather odd girl. She leaned against a wall at the tip of the edge, directly in the middle of the front, and looked out to the horizon. The views here are just incredible! she thought. I'm so happy I was chosen for my skills! Yes, she was called by the Professor because of her experience with battling. Although her poor Pokemon were back home in Kanto, she was still happy she was here. And who says these Trainers can't take pictures, right? Not like she had a camera or anything... but still.

It wasn't long before a boy walked up to the front of the boat, not that far from where she stood. Glancing back at him, Domino smiled. "Morin', sailor!" she greeted, giggling lightly. Her red eyes were shielded from the view of others by her contacts, which were shaped like the letter X. Many found this attribute disturbing, but Domino enjoyed being different. I mean, if everyone was the same, the world would lose its pizzazz, right? "You ready to go catch some Kalos Pokemon? I know I am!" She turned back to face the sea, white hair gently blowing in the breeze.

(I mean, I'm guessing it's morning. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Last edited:
(Just a quick question, I have checked this in the past, and StellarWind isn't permitting Alolan Pokemon until the release of the game due to lack of knowledge. Are we actually going to encounter them?)

Gorgeous.

The ocean rolled over itself in a calm excitement, racing to push the ship aside, only to fail when their waves crashed against the side. The ship cut through the water like a knife to butter and glided elegantly across the sapphire blue waters. The scent of luxury surrounded the whole area; even the air felt richer.

A woman stood, leaning over the railing of the ship, looking down at the abyss below. Alaore- professional explorer and researcher- sighed as she stood up straight and hugged her bag tighter. Though being professional, she had just graduated, so going on her first mission was nerve racking. She had even broken a primary rule- she had a Pokemon with her. In her sun bag laid a Pokeball hidden beneath the depths of her extra sets of clothes, sunscreen, and much more.

Walking slowly across the deck, she narrowed her eyes at a young man, seemingly not enjoying himself. "Monsieur," Alaore said to catch his attention. "Bonjour! Are you not enjoying yourself on such a magnificent cruise?" She said with a heavy Kalos (French) accent.

(Ehh, I don't want to write in details. I'm too tired.)

(Were on a trip to Aloha, but we dont end up there. I just chose an Random Region. Ill change it to Kalos, since we arent too in the Rp.)

"Uh. Bonjour?" Diamond said. This was Diamond's first time to Kalos, and he didnt practice Kalos Accent. "Uhh. Mesior?" Diamond said. At this point Diamond was just saying random words, hoping they'd make sense.

Diamond heard another voice coming from his other side. "Mornin' Sailor." Diamond turned. "Uh. Thank goodness, you dont speak Kalos." Diamond sighed, turning around to the other girl. "Oh Sorry! Nothing against Kalos!" Diamond yelled. Diamond was eventually multitasking, having a conversation, thinking of French words, and having to spin around every thirty seconds.

Axel shyed away from the sun, staying under his parasol that he carried around with him. The sun, that ball of blinding light in the sky, the ball that relentlessly barraged him with heat. His pale skin refused to tan, always burning in intense sunlight. The parasol he carried belonged to his mother, the ornate swirls of yellow, orange, and red contrasting with Axel's normal midnight blue apparel. She gave it to him to bring on this trip, the trip that he was selected for personally along with the others.

Speaking of the others, it seemed that a few of them were already talking to each other. There were two girls and a boy in the middle of the two. Axel decided that this was a good chance to meet the other people going with him on the mission. He grasped his parasol firmly, getting off of his chair and standing up straight, and walked to the group.

The closer he got, the more he could hear. The boy was trying to speak French, but they just sounded like random words. There was one girl who had... X shaped eyes? How strange, but somehow amusing. Axel thought as his gaze moved to the other girl. She seemed to be from Kalos, or at least be from a family who was. She spoke with a heavy Kalos accent, which led him to assume such a fact. The accent sounded quite interesting. He found himself attempting to mimic it in his head, but nothing sounded like the real deal.

He finally made it within earshot of the three other people. Clearing his throat and twirling his parasol above his head, he waved with his free hand. "G'day, people. Are you guys ready for a great time?" Axel asked, his lower, cooler tone making it hard to sound genuinely enthusiastic without sounding and looking sarcastic.

Domino laughed at the male's actions, holding a hand out in front of her almost defensively, now facing away from the horizon. "Whoa, calm down there, buddy. We're not going anywhere quick. Name's Domino. What about you?"

She then turned to the French-accented girl, a smile growing rapidly on her face. "Are you from Kalos!? That's so super cool! Nice to meet ya! Name's Domino," she repeated, dropping her hands back down to her sides. "Like that's changed since a couple seconds ago! 'Ou? Hehehe..." The albino mimicked the woman's heavy accent, smile never faltering.

Turning to face the male that had just joined them, Domino jumped in place, hands over her head, in excitement. "Heck yeah, I am!" she replied, X-eyes gleaming in the natural light. "And who might you be, hmmm?"

"Oh Jeez. Fours a crowd, or was it Threes a croud. Uh Nevermind." Diamond thought. "Uh. Hi! My name is Diamond." He yelled. Soon Diamond started speaking Jibberish, and he had it. "Ugh. I need a drink!" Diamond yelled walking away. Before he could start, the Girr raised out her hand. "Uh. Right." Diamond said. Before he could shake hands, she put her hand down. "Uh Huh. I saw that coming." Diamond sighed. Diamond could tell by her voice she probally originated from sinnoh. Diamond was already pretty mad, having to leave Unova to Kanto, and having to leave almost immediately after, and now he was dealing with three others. "Ugh. Imma go get a drink." Diamond said, walking away.

"Hi, Diamond!" Domino yelled after him, waving, before he left to get a drink. "Bye, Diamond!" she yelled and waved again, giggling giddily. (lol xD) Turning back to the others, the albino pointed in the direction in which Diamond had walked away. "What's up with him, huh? What, he doesn't like boat rides? The sun too much for him?" She gestured over to the other male. "If that's the case, you should've brought an umbrella like this guy! If that's why you have it, anyway," Domino added, quickly, throwing her arms out in front of her once again as a form of defense.

"Um, alrighty then," Axel muttered to himself as Diamond walked away.

The girl with the X shaped eyes introduced herself (twice) as Domino. "Domino, eh? Cool name. Mine's Axel. Nice to meetcha. Also, yes, that is exactly why I possess the parasol. No need for a defensive stance," Axel joked with her.

He held out his hand in a handshake, hissing mentally now that his hand, as well as part of his arm, were outside of the barrier of safety that his parasol had created. Domino's accent reminded him of Sinnoh, his home region, and he couldn't hold back his curiosity. "Hey, um, are you by an chance from Sinnoh?" Axel questioned, tilting his parasol slightly forward to cover up a little bit more of his arm.

I think Professor Rowan had mentioned another trainer coming along, I just don't remember. I thought it was just me, I thought I was the only one from Sinnoh. Huh. That's cool, so now if I say something about Sinnoh, I won't have to explain it to everyone... er, as many people as before. Axel thought, slightly amused at the possibility of another person here hailing from the cold region.

He was originally from Snowpoint City, but for the mission, his family flew him to Oreburgh City for a week before leaving themselves. His normal Snowpoint attire consisted of heavier clothing, but lucky for him, there was a clothing store in Oreburgh. He wasn't used to wearing so little, nor was he really used to higher temperatures than at Snowpoint. The parasol provided him with shade, but he was sweating a little bit due to the heat. Hopefully, if Domino really was from Sinnoh, he wouldn't have to explain himself as much. He laughed softly at the thought before re-focusing on reality.

"Nice ta meetcha, too, Axel," Domino replied, dropping one hand and shaking his with the other. "Wouldn't ya know it, I am from Sinnoh! How'd you guess? You're good." She laughed, before placing a hand on her hip. "I knew the Prof. told me about someone else tagging along! Yup, yup, I'm actually from Jubilife, so..." Domino trailed off, pulling down on her jean-material vest, supposedly fixing it, glanced back at the other girl, then looked up to Axel once again. "And I just adore my little Shieldon! It's too bad he couldn't come along with me, though."

The golden haired girl peeked out from her hiding spot and listened to all the conversations that the other people were having. 'Jeez, too many people if you ask me' She thought grimly, standing up and dusting the dust off her black pants. She fixed her yellow, long-sleeved top and re-wrapped her black scarf.

Her bright blue eyes darted around everywhere. Spring sighed and scurried under the table, making sure to not be seen.

"Jubilife! No way, I've heard some great things about Jubilife! There's lights and huge buildings and stuff, right? I've never really been, considering I lived in Snowpoint City. All the way up north, haha!" Axel said, ecstatic that he was right in his assumptions.

He fumbled around with his grip on his parasol before settling down. "Man, another Sinnoh native. And one with a Shieldon! Sorta. I happened to have a Pokemon as well," said Axel to Domino, "and it was a Sneasel. Ah, man, I wonder if he misses me. Probably, but when we get back, I'll see him again, and we'll... I dunno, do something new!"

He turned to face the other girl momentarily. Axel waved at her politely. "I haven't forgotten about you. I'm Axel. And what might your name be?" He asked with a small bow at the end.

Spring froze, her blue eyes instantly darted to the boy- who's name is Axel- and shifted timidly. She slowly but surely came out of her not-so-great hiding spot and bowed at Axel in greeting. "I am Spring" She said softly, but loud enough for him to hear. 'Why does this world hate me? I don't want to become friends with any humans, not after the whole incident back in Sinnoh...' She thought, then warily looked up at the boy. 'I've seen him before...'

"Ah, okay. Well, Spring, pleased to meetcha... I'm, uh... up here." Axel pointed out, considering this blond haired girl was bowing. He laughed to himself, his low voice and generically cold tone making his laugh sound quite menacing unintentionally.

Hang on... that face... have we met? I don't know, but we might've. Why do I have this sense that we've met? Axel thought to himself, staring at Spring. Her voice is soft, and I can't tell if she has an accent... huh. I guess I could ask... would that be awkward? Oh well, only one way to see for sure.

He cleared his throat and stood straight once more in preparation for the question. "Um, say, Spring, uh... this may sound strange, but I feel like we've met before. Are you... from Sinnoh as well? Particularly Snowpoint City, by any chance?" Axel asked, one hand positioned awkwardly behind his head, the other still clutching tightly onto the parasol that shielded him from the brilliant ball of light in the sky. He coughed once into his sleeve before looking back at Domino, then at Spring.

Spring's blue eyes lit up and she straightened her top. "Yes, I'm from Sinnoh too, Snowpoint as well" She said a little louder, her eyes moving over to examine Axel briefly. She stopped and then looked up, trying not to meet his gaze. 'Mother of Arceus! First, you take away my pokèmon and now I have a high risk of being with someone that's from Sinnoh!'

"Wow. I knew I've seen you before somewhere!" Axel said, his happiness from having one Sinnoh companion doubled now that he had two. "Did you live closer to the gym? Or to the temple? I lived decently close to the water myself- ahem. I'm sorry, I just got a bit excited. Still, where in Snowpoint were you from?" He asked, trying to restrain his excitement.

A small wave crashed on the side of the boat, shooting some water up at the group at the edge, Axel himself included. He stiffened up quickly and turned around before realizing it was just the water from the ocean, then turned around with a sigh and a quick apology. This is fantastic! Here I was thinking I'd be the only one who hailed from Sinnoh, but bam! Two more people who come from Sinnoh were on this trip! And one is from Snowpoint! Ah, this is fantastic. He thought to himself, clenching his parasol even tighter and smiling a bit wider.

Spring shrunk back slightly and with a quivering lip, she replied "I live close to the gym...". This boy was quite intimidating to her, so she just shrunk back a bit more, then scampered into her hiding spot, feeling a bit overwhelmed. Her right sleeve was soaking wet, making it stick to her body like glue.

Darren muttered something in a Unovian Accent, before standing up to get himself a drink. He was only 18, but had been to his fair share of parties towards the end of his highschool career.And since they were on international waters, he could essentially do as he pleased. He thought better of it, and grabbed a cup of coffee. A breeze picked up, sending a chill up his spine. He shivered, a bit, before walking over to the group and introduced himself.

He was roughly 5'11", 150 lbs, with tanned skin, dark brown hair. A few freckles could be seen dotting his face. He smiled. "Nice weather, isn't it?" He said noting the young man with the parasol. There was three ladies by the bow as well, one from Kalos, the rest seemed to be from sin oh, all had very distinguished accent. The Kalosian was the most noticeable.

Another male had joined them at the boat's bow, asking about the weather. Domino was quick to respond- maybe a little too quick. "Omigosh! This weather is just peeerrrfffeeecccttt!" she replied, nearly ecstatic, twirling around in place, arms out on either side of her. "Hi there, new stranger! What might your name be? Mine's Domino!" As she said this, her spinning ceased, and she held her arms over her head once again. Putting them down, she looked from person to person, first to Axel, and ended on the shy girl named Spring. Thinking about something, Domino suddenly leaned in closer to the male Sinnoh native, pointing at the Kalosian, then over to the sort-of hall that led to the drinks. "Is it bad that I kinda ship those two? Y'know, the guy from before and her?" The albino giggled furiously, her X-shaped eyes closed tight, before they popped open, glazed with a childish glee.

"Ship? Huh, okay," Axel responded to Domino, at first confused by the term 'ship', but then proceeding to understand (as well as somewhat agree).

A man who was decently tall with an accent unheard by him before approached him. Despite his massive size, he smiled and gave off a friendly impression. In other words, he seemed pretty nice.

"Nice weather, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, it looks pretty great out here, doesn't it?" He said, looking out at the water. "My name's Axel. Pleasure to meetcha."

Axel held a hand out in a handshake when a sudden gust of wind almost blew his parasol away. He gripped it tightly with both hands until the wind stopped, then held it back out, smiling awkwardly.

Darren returned the handshake. He supposed the look was normal, seeing as he was almost 6' feet. Back in Unova 5'11" was the average height for males. He wasn't super strong or anything, he just worked out occasionally. However the girl with the odd contacts wouldn't shut up, which was both funny, and annoying at the same time.

He sighed before looking at the group, a couple of Sinnosians, a Kalosian, and he couldn't quite identify Domino or Diamond.

Axel felt quite small compared to this behemoth of a man, despite being only 5' 7", a measly 4 inches lower than him. After the handshake, he felt compelled to ask a question to him, aside from re-asking his name. "What's your name, again, and where are you from? I don't think I've seen very many people as tall as you." He asked, putting his free hand on his chin in a thoughtful position.

He was truly thinking of things as well as conversing, two things he's been pretty decent at multitasking. Where did Spring go? She kinda just... took off. Should I try to go look for her, or just stay put here with these guys? And should I even begin to talk to the Kalosian girl? He considered his options before settling on two things: staying put and trying to engage a conversation with the Kalosian girl's inclusion. He tapped her shoulder gently before backing up a bit. "Now, miss, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Axel, though considering the fact that you were within earshot of me throughout the past couple of minutes, I assume you knew that already. What might your name be?" He asked, trying to sound polite with his cold voice.

Darren was going to reply, before the man started talking to another person, the Kalosian, so he just didn't respond and headed back to his cabin.

(I'm changing him to 5'9" becuase all of you guys are bullying me >> XD)

Spring slowly came out of her hiding spot and looked around warily, not wanting to run into anybody, EXPECIALLY Axel. 'Urg, hopefully I don't have to talk to anybody in awhile, oh..there's another man...jeez, be looks really tall..' She thought, backing up slightly.

"Why am I the short one!?" Domino complained, looking up at the men who were both over five feet tall. She, being 4' 6", felt like a midget standing next to them. Spotting a wooden crate in her peripheral vision, the albino rushed over to it, struggling slightly to push it over to the spot in which she had just been standing. Climbing onto its top, she put her hands on her hips, puffing her chest out proudly. "Haha! Take THAT, you tall people, you!" she cheered for herself, noticing the girl from before looking around. "'Ay, didn't mean to scare ya, buddy. Come join the party!" she called Spring over, motioning with her hands as though she was pulling her over with a rope.

Party?!

Spring gaped at the sudden word that left Domino's mouth. She hesitantly walked over to them, sighing softly. 'I HATE parties, that's how my mother was killed...urg..' She thought sadly, then turned and gave a shy smile at them.

Axel resisted the urge to laugh at the little scene Domino had created, irritated with height differences and all. His expression looked like he was going to burst out laughing any second, which contrasted with his normal calm exterior. Calming down, he cleared his throat. His almost-fit of laughter was over. He twirled his parasol, turning in the direction of Domino's rope-pulling motion. Spring was looking around, whether it was to look for something or to just scan the area was beyond him, but Domino spotted her. "Hey, Spring, what's up? You don't have to be scared. I'm not gonna bite. Despite my appearance, I'm actually quite nice, or so I've been told." He informed her matter-of-factly.

Domino dramatically slumped over to look at Axel. A smile took up the bottom half of her face "'Or so you've been told'!?" she repeated, not even attempting to suppress her laughter at this phrase. She fell off the barrel and curled up into a sort-of ball, trying to calm herself, to no avail. Even though the fall had hurt slightly, she was laughing too hard to express it. "W-Wha-at th-the a-a-act-ua-al!?" she yelled into her stomach as her rolling ceased, but her laughing did not. After a minute or so, she finally sat up on the floor, looking up at the now-giant people around her. Coughing awkwardly, Domino looked down. "I, uh, wouldn't advise rolling around on the deck. It's not the softest," was all she said, standing and climbing back onto her crate.

(Oh, dear God, she's insane! I'm terribly sorry! xD not)

Spring skittishly moved back by Domino's sudden actions. "U-Uh...that's not supposed to be for rolling around on...that's for keeping you safe from the water.." She said softly, but audibly. 'What a psycho...' She thought, then sighed, wondering how she got herself into this mess.

"Um, Spring's right, generally you don't roll around on the deck, but whatever. To each their own, or something or other." Axel said jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood a little bit.

He ignored the fact that Domino had laughed at the use of a phrase and just continued to look out on the horizon. "So, what do you guys think will happen when we arrive at our destination, huh? What do you think we'll do? I don't honestly know about you guys, but I'm pumped! I can't wa- ah! No!" Axel was interrupted as a gust of wind blew his parasol out of his hand and to the other side of the deck.

Hissing at the sun, he made a mad dash to the parasol, trying to grab it before it fell off of the boat. Luckily, just as it would've fallen, he dove to grab it. Immediately, he positioned it above him to shield himself from the sun. "Stupid, stupid wind. And even more stupid sun," Axel muttered under his breath as he walked back over to the group like nothing happened. "Anywho, where were we?"

"Oh, man! I have no idea what we'll find!" Domino replied, also facing the horizon, not paying any mind to Axel's and Spring's telling her off. "That makes it so much more exciting, amirite?" When Axel's parasol drifted away in the breeze, her smiled dropped a little, hair blowing in her face, before returning to its normal, large size once it was caught. "I'm super-dee-duper excited!" She clapped her hands together to emphasize this. "I wanna catch them all! Cinnamon will be so proud!" Realizing that nobody would really know who Cinnamon was, Domino explained: "my Shieldon."

Spring smiled "I named my Eevee Fay because she loved to dance around in the talk grass like a fairy- that's what her name means, then she evolved into Flareon, but I still kept her name..." She said, then looked at the horizon as well, frowning at the thought of her beloved Flareon sad face when she had to leave her behind. 'I miss you Fay..' She thought.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Domino squealed, half-turning to look at Spring. "I named Cinnamon 'Cinnamon' so if I call him my precious cinnamon roll, it would make more sense!" She squeezed her cheeks together, giving herself a fish-face, as she thought back to her Shieldon partner. "I'd always put a little blue t-shirt on him! He always looks sooo cute in it! Man, I miss him... He'd've loved this..." Domino suddenly became solemn, looking out into the vast blue that stood before them. "Same goes for Pit. He's my Gastrodon."

Darren peered through the window, 'God, what a shit show.' He thought to himself. The only person not making a fool of themself was the Kalosian, who had yet to talk at all, that he knew of. He was watching from the inside of the lounge which over looked the bow.

Diamond came back, refreshed. "Ok. Ok. Lets do this again. Im Diamond, and yo-" Diamond stopped, realizing that another Trainer was beside them. "Ok? And is thier any other trainers I need to know about." Diamond sighed. "Ok Nevermind that. My name is Diamond. And yours?" He asked Spring.

Spring jumped at the sudden appearance of Diamond, turned, and ran. She hid under the table that was covered with a white cloth. 'Who was that? What was that?' She thought, shaking slightly. 'Oh, now a probably looked like a wimp...ah! who cares! I certainly don't!' Spring thought, feeling chills go down her spine.

(Gosh people, I even forgot my characters name. Also, I'm changing the way I spell Alaore. From now on, it's Alorae.)

So many people, talking all at once! The Kalos girl took a step back, but nodded in confirmation, agreement, and thanks multiple times. Alorae had a problem of spacing out- and now there were way more people than the boy she had met earlier. Being in her late 17s, almost and adult, this was not a good thing. She had to become more aware. Usually she is, don't misjudge her, but it was an unusual scenario at that point in time. Alorae dropped into a small fit of obliviousness as multiple people joined them, introducing themselves. Diamond, Domino, Axcel, Spring, and someone else who was quite tall. Seeing that she was yet to talk, and she was yet to know this final person's name, she waved her hand to gather a bit of attention to herself.

"Bonjour, my name is Alorae. Ah, lore, A." She introduced, pronouncing her name just in case someone was confused. That had happened multiple times and she had just gotten into a habit of pronouncing her name after saying it.

Approaching the person she was yet to know, Alorae smiled. "Bonjour, this is quite the group, is it not?" She laughed a bit, hopeing that her words weren't clouded by her accent.

(Sorry Umbreon, I'm not sure if Darren is on the bow or not anymore, so wherever he is, Aloare approched. >_<)

(Yeah he is. :p)(And Darren is 5'9" now because I didn't realize that's super tall.)

"Yeah, it's a bit bizarre. Mine names Darren, nice to meet you," he said giving her small smile.

A vibration ran through the boat. It Shuddered for a few seconds before the ship returned to its normal humming noise.

"What was that?" He asked no one in particular.

"What!" Diamond yelled. He looked over at the captains, deck. He was on the floor, with some spilled wine. "Why is he even our captain!!!" Diamond yelled, before dashing to the side of the boat. There was a enourmous opening, inside the boat. There was water already filling in. "Guys! We have a Problem!" Diamond yelled, gesturing the others to look.

"What the heck!?" Axel asked, gazing at the huge opening in the boat alongside Diamond. "What the heck are we gonna do?!"

He started to pace back and forth, trying to think of something to do to fix this, or at least to ensure everyone's safety. "Okay, is everyone - okay. We have Darren, Alorae, Diamond, Spring, Domino, and myself. Good, at least everyone else is okay. What the heck happened with the captain? Did he pass out?" He muttered to himself, starting to lose control of his patience.

Something happened, and it was really bad. "Kay. Does anyone here have any ideas as to what the heck we are gonna do right now?" He asked, his cold and uncaring tone of voice slowly transitioning into a voice filled with panic.