• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

Chloe looked in the mirror finishing up any bit. Since most of the lipstick she had on was else where. She put on her simple red dress and opened the bathroom door to look at Riley. " Are you ready to go?" She asked him
Drew walked back to the IDF headquarters. He made his way to where Isabel and her family was. " I'm back." he said.

Melody walked around the stadium for a while and decided to sit down.

(Sazandora)
"Hmmm.. I wonder whose next," Sazandora said as he elaned against the wall. He was waiting back stage to talk to other battlers.

The crowd at the stadium were delighted by all the amazing matches that had happened so far. It was so loud in there, that you could barely hear yourself talk unless you were yelling. From the first match to the last match that just happened, it had been entertaining and they couldn't wait to see what would happen next. After the last match, the crowd had started chanting for more. "You want more, we got more!" the announcer exclaimed. "After this match, the match after will feature a very special competitor! Yes folks, the Johto League winner, Riley!" The announcer yelled. The crowd roared as they heard this. They knew Riley could have some entertaining battles, from killing a Graveler to sweeping his opponent in the finals with a Machamp. "It looks like the competitor for the next won't be showing up, so that means we will move on to the next match with Riley!" The announcer exclaimed.

Meanwhile, at a certain hotel, Riley was rubbing some lipstick off of himself as Chloe was finishing up in the bathroom. "What's the rush?" He asked Chloe as he walked up to her not paying attention to his phone. He put his hands around her waist as he kissed her for a few seconds before pulling away. "That was amazing." He told her talking about what they were doing for the past half hour.

"Do you mean my brother?" Jess asked, Stopping and waiting for her Infernape to catch up

Rita and Jack sat and watched the battles and started to talk
"You ever had a Boyfriend?" Jack asked, looking away from the battle and at Rita
"I did once, I was living in Johto and I met a guy named Crow" Rita replied
"Alright..." Jack said, Turning his head back to the battle

"Yeah, me and Gallade saw his battle and wanted to challenge him ourselfs, considering we might not battle in the tornament," Sazandora said and Gallad yawned. Gallad extended his arm blades singnifying he wanted a battle.

Chloe wrapped her arms around Riley. She kissed him. " yes it was amazing." She said. " But we should head back to the stadium."

Mark skimmed through his papers. He stopped when he found Drew's Leuric's papers. " So this is Sarah's other child." He said to no one imparticular. He looked at Drew's recent picture " He has her eyes." He wish he could tell Sarah that her son was still alive but that would break the oath he made to the IDF. He read through Drew's file. " At least you grew up well." He said. " All things considered."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Riley said as he let go of her. He walked over to the sofa and picked up his jacket. He turned on his phone to see a notification. "Oh no! I'm supposed to be battling now!" He exclaimed as he put his phone in his pocket and quickly put on his jacket. "Sorry about this Chloe, but my match is now and I have to get there like right now!" he told Chloe as he opened the door. "Um, I'll meet you there I guess. See you later." He said as he ran out the room.

Sazandora looked at his watch and said," Damn, This Riley character is taking forever to get here, i wanted to get some pointers from a Champion" Sazandora tapped the wall and looked at the jumbotron.

"Well.... After a long battle his Lucario is always hungry so your gonna need to wait..." She laughed, Looking at him again
"You look nice, Whats your name?" Jess asked, Brushing her hair back

"Sazandora, I just saw you with Jack, I don't particularly know yours either." Sazndora said as he quit slouching. He looked at her and sighed," Gallade saw lucario fighting another Gallade and wanted a piece of the action,"

He sat in his bunk as he looked at the door. He's been on this retched boat for the past six months. The doors open to reveal Talonflame dragging in a red haired woman. " Well look who showed up." He said.
" Sorry about this Cortez. But your solitude just got less secluded." He said as he put the woman in the Cell. " Meet Mars. She wants to be a prison bitch. Have fun." And with that Talon left.
Cortez walked over to the woman and dragged her to the bed. " It'll be okay ma'am." He said. They must have extracted what they needed from her via dream eater. " I'll get us out of here."

Riley ran into the trainer area almost out of breath. He looked around and saw Sazandora and Jess and ran toward them. "Hey, do you guys know if I'm supposed to go to my match now?" Riley asked them as he rubbed his neck.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Looker, Ella and Patrick all went back to the stadium after they helped clear up the mess. The three of them sat in the lobby. "Now that the final police HQ has been cleared of police, that means I am the last of the Sinnoh police force!" Looker commented. "That Sheriff Cunningham attack does seem like a bit of a random attack. However, he had documents about the IDF, the defence force set up normally to deal with things like this. I believe Team Galactic are going to target IDF bases. They may also target The Plank, which, I believe, is where Mars and Neptune are currently held. Their motives seem very mysterious at the moment. There is some evidence to suggest that the Council are controlling them too. They seem to be using them for something. I guess we'll have to find out."

"Okay thanks.", he told Sazandora as he headed for the battlefield. "Wait, I didn't get your name. Tell me and I'll sign an autograph for you later." Riley told Sazandora.

"Sazandora, and if wanted anything, it would be a battle, but I digress because your busy," Sazandora said as he leaned back against the wall. The crowds were all cheering for Riley for have his battle.

"I'm just going to call you Sazan, okay. Anyways, it looks like my fans are calling for me." Riley said s he could hear the crowd noise from inside. "See you around." He told Sazandora before he went onto the battle field.

"He's finally here, please welcome Riley!" exclaimed the announcer. The crowd roared as Riley came onto the battlefield. "Thank you thank you!" Riley exclaimed as he waved to the massive crowd. He looked forward to his opponent. Once they were both in the middle of the battlefield, Riley put his hand out to shake his opponent's hand. He could hear some laughing in the crowd, but ignored it.

"What's your name?" Riley asked his opponent. "The name's Troy and if you're trying to show that you have good sportsmanship, it's not going to work. I know how you operate since I've seen your previous tournaments. You're so full of yourself that you think you can say and do whatever you want. You're probably wondering why half the crowd is laughing at you." Troy stated. "Please explain." Riley said almost annoyed at Troy's lecture. "No need for me to explain. Look yourself." Troy said pointing to the side of his neck. Riley could hear laughter from the crowd as he touched the side of his neck. As he touched his neck, he could see Troy snickering. As Riley pulled his hand down, he looked at it to see a slight red substance. "Fuck me..." he quietly said to himself. "Yeah, you have no decency. You came here right after your make out session without even checking yourself." Troy told Riley smirking afterwards.

"What the hell is your problem? I haven't done anything to you! I was trying to be nice for a change but I guess I can't!" Riley exclaimed. "You know what you will do, you will lose!" Troy exclaimed as he sent out his Pokemon. A Blaziken came out of it's pokeball roaring. As he landed, flames surrounded him. The crowd roared due to the trash talk and Blaziken's appearance. "Okay then, come out Zola!" Riley exclaimed as he sent out the Gallade. Zola came out already in a fighting stance. "You seem pissed, what happened?" Zola asked through it's telepathy. "It's not important. Let's just crush this guy." Riley stated still trying to rub the lipstick off his neck. "Nothing huh? Yeah right!" Zola said noticing Riley rub his neck.

"Troy and Riley, you may begin now!", the announcer exclaimed as the crowd roared as loud as it ever had.

Sam walked around the stadium until she ran into Looker. " I'm terrible sorry." She said. She then relized who she was talking too. "Looker." She said. " Sam Pinale IDF." She showed her Badge. " If you don't mind coming with me. We could use your help."

Daniel sat in a chair and sipped his wine. " are we in position?" He asked his second in command. " yes sir." Jr said.
"Good. Get the men ready for the assault. Soon the true leader will come back. Also give me all the intel we have on team Galactic? they could be good allies."
"Yes sir." Jr said walking away.

"Okay, but, do you mind if I bring these two trainers with me. One of the. Is my daughter and...the other is..." Looker was interrupted.
"My boyfriend..." Ella broke through Looker. "Yes, if you'd mind, we'll be helping too!"

At that moment, the Mask of the Tides walked up behind them in the stand and sat down.

" Sure." Sam said. She let out her certified Abra and teleported them to the IDF Headquaters in Starlight City." Welcome to the IDF headquarters of Starlight City." She said. She walked over to an intercome "Pidgey please report to the Confrense room." She said. She looked at the three people. " Take a seat." She said patting the long table.

Drew made his way to the conference room. He immediately stopped when he saw Looker, Patrick and Ella there. 'Relax Drew.' He said to himself. 'They think you're dead and a terrorist. You barley look like how you did when you last saw them. Just act as David and you'll be fine.'
" Why hello there." He said putting on his Celedon accent. " It's nice to meet Y'all.

"Blaziken, use blaze kick!" Troy commanded not wasting any time. Blaziken's foot became engulfed in flames as it went towards Zola. Zola in it's stance waiting for the right moment to counter. "Wait for it, wait for, now!" Riley exclaimed. Zola leaped into the air as Blaziken sent it's kick at him. "Now use psych punch from the air!" Riley commanded. Zola nodded as it's blade started to flow a light purple as it charged down at Zola. Troy smirked before he issued his next command. "So predictable! Blaziken, Sky uppercut!" Troy yelled. Blaziken looked up and saw Gallade coming down at him. His right fist started to flow right before he uppercutted Zola in the jaw, which sent him flying. Zola landed on his back grabbing his jaw.

"Get up Zola!" Riley exclaimed as he saw Blaziken walking towards Zola. "Now do you understand Riley? What it means to be desperate and unable to do anything." Troy said as his Blaziken used low kick on Zola while he was on the floor. Zola landed face first on the battlefield. He tried to get up but was pushed down as he was stepped on by Blaziken. Zola yelled in pain as Blaziken started to kick him while he was down on the floor. "Seems familiar, right? Remember Johto, that's right, I won't stop until I make you suffer." Troy said as he started to laugh. Riley just watched Zola being kicked not knowing how to react. He had never been in the opposite position before. Meanwhile, the crowd started to get anxious as Zola was being beaten as they wondered if Troy might actually beat Riley.

"Damn, Riley's getting destroyed," Sazandora sighed as he looked at Gallade. Gallade looked very passionate as he watched the battle. Gallade wanted to jump out and fight to protect Zola. Galalde stood up and started to head towards the arena. Sazandora grabbed him and said," I know this Troy kids a douche bag, but I bet he has somevreasoning behind it." Gallade stepped back and stated gruffly," I hate him, all of them, why must they beat up on my felliw Gallades."

Kiri woke up from his dream, as he was knocked up and looked at a man sitting there next to his bed, he tried to get up and tried to remember of what he did the last couple days but nothing came to mind "W-What..." Kiri looked around almost like he was expecting to find a small Pokémon beside him, but nothing he looked at the man sitting on a stool reading a magizine, the man looked at Kiri and sighed "Your awake now huh..you disgrace to Sinnoh..I had to bring you here after your street fight.."

Sazandora looked back at Jess and asked," So, do you know where Jack is?" Gallade still watched as blaziken kicked Zola. Outside the door pwopel were crowding awaiting for Riley.

"Probably in the crowd talking to his STUPID Girlfriend Rita....Oh yea, Im Jess by the way" Jess sighed, Watching the battle and her pokemon watching a Mr.Mime
"Salamence? (You can copy moves?)" Salamence asked, looking at the Mr.Mime
"Mr.Mime! (Yep! Do any move!)" Mr.Mime yelled, Smiling and doing weird mime stuff
"Salamence! (Ha! I know!)" Salamence yelled as he used Fly, Flying up and looking at it
"MR MIME!" It yelled, Using Copycat and wings appearing on his back, It flew up and looked at Salamence
"Salamence! (Wow!)" He yelled, Laughing at it

Sazandora watched Mr. Mime fly and chuckled a bit."Sounds like he's an interesting person," Gallade was distracted from the battle by Mr. Mime. "So, have you competed in any other league's?"

"He beat Hoenn Kanto and Johto's Elite Four... Ugh! I wish I could get a Boyfriend and make him Jealous!"
"Whats that sister?" Jack asked, Hanging from the roof
"What the hell!?" Jess yelled as Jack slowly descended to the ground, His Foot wrapped around a Rope, He landed and untied the Rope, He then placed His grappling hook back onto his Belt next to his Pokeballs
"So, How is everyone doing?" Jack asked, Smiling with shining teeth

Sazandora looked at Jack and shouted," I challenge you to 3v3 Pokémon battle!" Gallde stood behind him extwnding his arm blades. Sazandora started grabbing at a Pokeball as he waited for a response.

"Ha! You will lose! Go Luk- Where is Luke?" Jack asked, Opening the Pokeball to see nothing come out

"If only Jack knew.." Luke sighed, Watching over the Stadium
"Its fine, Our Organisation is a secret, Not for everyone to know" A Xatu said, Landing next to Luke
"I know X, Lets just get this over with" Luke said as he got up and watched as Xatu started to fly into the sky, Luke used Copycat and Wings appeared on his back, The flew up over the Flags and saw him, The Mask of Flying
"Why Hello! Here to challenge me?" He asked, Looking at his Salamence who looked at them with battle ready eyes

Kiri looked at his bruises, but only saw a couple of scratches on him nothing too serious "Street fight..but I'm not..." he continued to inspect his arms full of scrathed

"A Pokémon Street Fights....they started happening a couple years ago in Sinnoh...no rules in the battle just destroy the opponents Pokémon and do what you want with the trainer....you should've known that for what you've done" The man stood up and served Kaito a glass a water and set it next to his bed "I wrapped your chest in bandages its best not to move, is there anyone you want to call to pick you up

Kiri stared at the ceiling as he laid down, he felt lonely for some reason he then shrugged his shoulder "I...I don't know honestly"

Last edited:

"Hi!" Ella shouted. "How are you?" She thought she recognised him for a second but then hesisitated.
"Who are you?" Patrick asked to Drew. He did not realise that Drew was the person in front of him.

(Saturn)
"Right, so according to our trackers and the Cunningham documents, one of the main IDF bases is in Starlight City. Jupiter, Charon and Mercury, you will all lead attacks on this base. I shall find a way into The Plank. Hopefully this distraction shall allow us to release the prisoners and then create further distractions to allow the scientists to finish the mega weapon." Saturn explained.

" Hey I'm going to stretch legs a little bit." He said to Rigilous. He made his way to the outside of the stadium. He wasn't really paying attention until he bumped into a woman. " Oh I'm sorry ma'am." He said to her. He looked and saw two other guys near by. One was Sazandora and the other guy was unknown to him.

James sipped his coffee. Soon he'll be at HQ . He just had to finish up the paper work for Mars. As he wrote the information down the proximity alarm went off. He quickly stood up and grabbed his gun. " What's going on." He asked a guard.
" We don't know sir." The guard said.
As if on que gun fire sounded throught the ship.
Before James knew what hit him he was on the ground. He quickly disabled his device before he was knocked unconscious.

Cortez stared at the door. It opened to reveal a young man looking at him. Cortez moved his eyes downwards to see Talonflame unconscious. " I take it Daniel sent You?" He said.
"Correct sir." Jr. Said. " My farther use to work for you. His name was Dennis."
" Your farther was a good man." Cortez said remembering the Grunt he promoted to admin. Who later became a close ally of his if not a friend. " Definitely throw Talonflame in here." He said. He looked back at the unconscious woman. " Hey If your awake make sure to make this guy suffer okay." He said as he walked out of the cell. " Let's go see my son." He said.

Drew looked at them. He first looked at Ella. Somehow she figured it out. He didn't know how but she did. He then looked at Patrick. " I'm David Winters." He said to Patrick. " I take it you both decided to help out the good detective." He said.

The man sighed and looked at Kiri he then looked outside the window at the stadium "I don't really care but your in the last match so I'd snap out of whatever your in..." he opened the small door which led to the street and looked back a final time "Be careful what you touch is all I have to say and if you need any help, don't come to me go to the lab in Sinnoh shouldn't be that far..." he placed a small note at the chair next to the door showing a small scar on his hand as he left the house leaving the injured Kiri all alone in the house he walked down the street and looked at his watch hidden in his trench coat "He should be feeling the effects of the medicine right about now"

"Screw this! If you're not going to say anything, then I will do this myself!" Zola said to Riley through his telepathy. Zola's blade glowed purple as he swung his blade backwards to hit the door that was over him. He smirked as he heard a crack. As Blaziken tried to back away, Zola got up and kicked Blaziken right in the side of his face, knocking him down. "Good job Zola!" Riley exclaimed finally feeling confident again. "It's not over yet." Zola told him as they watched Blaziken slowly get up. The had gotten a bit quiet when Zola was down but now they were back in the mood.

"You think you're back in it! Well guess what, you're not! Use blast burn! Blaziken!" Troy commanded. Blaziken looked back to see if Troy actually meant it and realized he did as he looked at him. "You're crazy! There's a reason no one uses that move you know!" Riley yelled at Troy. "Does it look like I give a shit?! Blaziken use it now!" Troy exclaimed. Blaziken roared as the battlefield started to erupt with Flames popping out everywhere. Zola tried dodging the flames that were coming but knew eventually that the whole field was going to be engulfed in flames. Even the crowd started to back away as they the flames come into the stands.

"Are you trying to kill me as well?!" Riley exclaimed as he tried to dodge the fire coming from the ground. "You signed the waiver!" Troy exclaimed as he started to laugh. "I told you that you will learn and now look, you're going to burn in hell as well!" Troy exclaimed. "What are you?" Riley asked at a loss for words. "I'm the guy who's going to dethrone you as the so-called champion you are even if I have to burn everything in my path down!" Troy exclaimed. "You crazy son of a..." was all Riley managed to say before he was knocked on the floor by Zola who had been kicked by Blaziken. As they both got up Zola looked at Riley. "You're on fire!" Zola stated. "I'm on fire?!" Riley asked as he felt his back starting to heat up. "I am on fire!" Riley yelled. "Just take off your jacket." Zola told him. "But... fine." Riley said as threw off his jacket which became engulfed in flames as it landed on the floor. The crowd was excited as this was the first time they had seen him without his signature jacket on. He only had on his black tee shirt now as he looked at Troy enraged. "That was my favorite jacket you know!" Riley yelled at him. "I don't care." Troy said grinning as he started to move closer to Riley. "Yeah, you probably don't care because you're literally going to burn this whole stadium down." Riley stated as he watched him move. The fire was now into the stands as people were running and screaming to get away. The whole battlefield was covered in fire with only a few open spots as Zola and Blaziken continued their fight. "Why'd you come here?" Riley asked as Troy came face to face with him. "Because I can." Troy said in a cocky tone. "You what?" Riley asked before Troy punched him in the face. Riley punched at Troy, hitting him in the face as well. Then they went at it throwing punches at each other. The remaining crowd continued to watch unable to see what was going on in the growing fire.

Last edited:

"Hi. Why, exactly...are we here?" Patrick asked Drew, who he assumed was who he said he was-David Winters. Ella backed away a bit when she realised who David really was. However, she said nothing for a while.
(Mask of the Tides)
The Mask of the Tides stood up when Riley was set on fire. Guess I better help this guy...maybe he could tell me where Patrick is.
"Children!" He shouted. "You will stop now!" He jumped over the stand and walked towards them. A poke ball came from his hands. From it, came a large Quagsire.
"Quagsire, water pulse on the boy!" Water came from the mouth of the pokemon. The pulse came towards Riley.

Riley was over Troy punching him in the face when he was suddenly blasted off by a water pulse into the fire, but landed safely in a no fire zone. "Thanks." Troy told the Mask of the Tides as he got up. "But there is no need to intervene. I had it handled." Troy said right before Zola was thrown to the ground in front of them. Blaziken then landed on top of Zola and started to punch him. Blaziken paused for a second as he looked at the masquerader that had appeared, sensing an evil presence coming from him. Zola took advantage of this and knocked Blaziken away, jumped up and then used psycho cut on the Blaziken, then drain punched him which sent Blaziken flying backwards knocking him out. "Your trainer is gone, so it doesn't matter now." Troy told Zola as he returned Blaziken back to it's pokeball.

Right after Troy returned Blaziken, he was suddenly grabbed by his neck and lifted into the air. As he grabbed the shadowy arm, he looked forward and saw a shadowy figure with a mask on. "W-what are you?" Troy managed to ask as he was being strangled. "I am the shadow that will engulf this world! I am the Mask of Shadow!" he exclaimed. Zola saw this and charged at the Mask of Shadow, but was blasted back by a shadow ball. Zola looked forward as a Gemgar landed in front of him. "Oh, I almost forgot. Greetings to you, Mask of the Tides." he told the Mask of the Tides as he continued to hold Troy in the air.

"Hey Mask of Shadow! What's up? The Leader wants us to capture the Patrick boy, so I thought capturing both of these twerps would help!" The Mask of the Tides roared. His Quagsire jumped behind him and two more pokemon could be seen: A Floatzel and a Gyrados.

"I guess I'll keep this one alive." the Mask of Shadow said as he threw Troy to the ground. Troy grabbed his neck as he was trying catch his breath. "Take both of them to Callum or the Leader. They'll know how to get the information out of them." The Mask of Shadow told the Mask of the Tides. "I won't let you!" Zola exclaimed before Gengar used hypnosis on him, putting Zola to sleep. Then the Mask of Shadow and his Gengar walked into the flames and disappeared. A few moments later, some of the flames disappeared to reveal an unconscious Riley on the other side.

The past hour has been Kiri in the worst pain imaginable, the so call medicine being the bane of his existence as he rolls around the bed in anguish and screaming from the pain that won't seem to go away, Kiri's fist was clenched as he was struggling to sit up right from the pain, all he could do was scream, making a ruckus by tipping over cabinets and stuff he wasn't extremely sweaty and exhausted