• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon On The Way To 3DS

Not at all sold here. I've not ever been a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon games - I don't really like roguelikes or resource management, which gives the games two strikes already. It didn't help that the one game that removed most of the resource management - Gates to Infinity - was less than stellar in other ways.

More power to the people that like the games, though. I hope it's good for their sakes. Meanwhile, I'll go back to waiting for my Stadium sequel or my Orre sequel, not that those are going to happen soon since Genius Sonority is doing Shuffle.

Not that I'm bitter.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
More power to the people that like the games, though. I hope it's good for their sakes. Meanwhile, I'll go back to waiting for my Stadium sequel or my Orre sequel, not that those are going to happen soon since Genius Sonority is doing Shuffle.

I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that Shuffle just wasn't up to the standards I'd have expected...

Yeah, I have to use my sister's 3DS now.....
Oh well, that's no wifi battles for me, she doesn't know either her PIN or her secret answer. :'|