• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokèmon Island

"We don't see oxygen, but we know that exists" Pidgeotto said, before realising the stupidity of that statement "What I mean is that, some powerful Pokemon could have teleported them here and wiped their memory

"Doesn't matter how they got here, they're here and they're stuck here. You and I both know this." He said, looking towards Pidgeotto. "If there was a way off, I would have returned to Hoenn by now." Jax looked around at all the confused and out of place Pokémon and paused for a sec before speaking his mind. "I don't see why we, us natives," he said motioning towards the Pidgeotto and Mismagius,"have to help them. It's not like there's any preda-".

He stopped himself and chuckled a bit then cleared his throat. "It's not like there's any Pokémon here that is going to attack them and harm them or kill them."

"I could start ranting about how you do always harm my eggs" Pidgeotto said "but you are right for once. Nobody will harm them except for themselves. Its not like we are going to attack them, if some dangerous Pokemon woke up here that would be a different story, but these Pokemon need to learn how to survive here by themselves"

"Oh it's not that they NEED to," he began, again admiring his claws," It's just that I see no specific reason why we should go out of our way and our successful ways of survival on this damned island to try and help others survive when I'm sure they can easily band together to survive themselves."

"I agree with what you are saying" Pidgeotto said "But Its about us. Imagine if every single day, they came to our homes pleading for help. What if they became savage and attacked us. This island is barely big enough for the two of us anyways, we should teach them how to survive first, but don't help with the actual surviving. Ok so i'll do it now. Hey new Pokemon! None of the fruits on the island are poisonous, and now i'll tell your about which mushrooms are" after explaining that, Pidgeotto talked to any meat eaters in the group "If you eat meat, please find a way around that... please... and if you know what is good for you, stay out of Jax's way"

Jax raised an eyebrow, "Stay out of my way?" He laughed out loudly. "I can see why you would say that what I don't see is why malnutritioned Hariyama over there can say anything towards me. Also, why must they stay out of my way? Hm? Explain. Please. I very much want to hear how much of a terrible foul beast I am." He laid on his belly, elbows on the forest floor and head resting upon his hands.

"From personal experience, you do have a temper" Pidgeotto explained, carefully choosing her words "and if you get upset, you tend to lash out." Pidgeotto prepared her wings for a quick exit "Of course i only say that mostly because you keep eating my eggs. I know to back down in a fight i cannot win, but these new Pokemon may not. I'll be at my nest if you need me" she said, then flew off

"i could eat you all if i wanted to!!" She said in a cocky tone and made a wide smile, she could but, she was very frail. "I've been on me own since i were a misdreavious!"

"We don't know if any other of the new Pokemon to this island have lost their memory or not, so far it's only clarified it's me with no recollection of what happened before today, however, others just might" Fraser started scanning at all the Pokemon that attended this "Island assembly". "does any new Pokemon have any memory of how they got here? Anything at all?" Fraser asked the newcomers.