• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

"Guardi," Willy ran up to her, "I have some terrible news, Team Skull are raiding us in a month from now. You don't need to make an announcement, they already know." He took a breath. "You could get a detailed explanation from Shimmer." He ran home then.

"Shimmer! Quit gossiping and get over here!" Guari snapped, stomping over to her. Provi followed behind her, making sure Guari didn't go crazy or anything.

Shimmer scooted over to Guardi and Provi. "Hey ladies! So Willy was like 'Where are Provi and Guardi?' and I was like 'I don't they are doing something somewhere else and-" Shimmer continued to give the extremely detailed boring story from her perspective and eventually got to the point. That everyone need to prepare for battle from a Golispod.
"Shimmer you talk too much." Fort said while trying to lighten the mood from everyone's certain doom.

"Okay, okay, um, we need a plan." Tropius tried getting Guari out of dreamland, she wasn't usually stunned by bad news. Guari shook herself, and blinked a few times. "Okay. We need to gather all the food we can. Provi, let some others go with you. We also need to establish a guard schedule, you can ask me about that. And... Yamask, you can be in charge of those training sessions, since you set up the facilities."

"Team Skull? Those guys made my life a nightmare. An 'exotic' Pokemon like me, they were forever trying to catch me. Then I found some TMs that made my life much easier. I still have a few, actually." Zailia walked into the forest to look around, since she was still new. She came across a small area with a green done around it? She peered inside, and saw somebody she recognised. "Hello, Yamask. May I please come in?"

Willy left a message for them. "Hello, here's a tip. Team Skull has a lot of Alolan grimer, so check your plumbing, and if any green substance comes out, beat the poke beans out of it."

"And that golisopod's a bug type, right?" Glitter added, "So, um... We'll need electric, and flying type attacks to use against it. I dunno how much use I'll be, since I'm only a fairy type, but I'll do my best..."

Glitter inhaled sharply, gearing up to explain himself again. But then, there was a knock at the door of the home.

A salazzle entered, brandishing a sticky barb in her hands. Her eyes scanned the room, as she geared up to explain herself, particularly to the very timid sylveon in the corner.

"I heard that you're having trouble with Team Skull," she greeted, "I might be able to help."

Name: Roxanne

Species: Salazzle

Moves: Toxic, flamethrower, swagger, poison jab

Personality: Cool, calm, and a little flirtatious. Likes to gossip.

Other: Was once owned by a Team Skull grunt, but escaped.

"WOW-ZA!" Yamask jumped. "Wha- wha- whaa- uh, um yo- I-I- ho-how di-" Yamask couldn't get the words to reply Zaila. After 10 seconds of nervousness, Yamask spoke up, "SCRAM! Get outta of here!" Yamask started talking informally since he was so nervous that he couldn't talk formally. "Shoo!" He started motioning to get Zaila here. "You ain't allowed here! No girls!" He pronounced girls to "ghurls".

"This is no place for newcomers..." Yamask face was filled with angry. He was ready to do something horrible to the Pokèmon if it didn't move.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Reala the Sylveon clearly has not learned their lesson from their first warning. As such their ability to post in this RP has been removed.

Roxanne shook her head. "Relax," she said dryly, swishing her tail, "I'm not here to hurt you, or anything. I just want to help. You see, I know all about Team Skull, so I can help you fight them."

She sashayed forward, curvy hips swaying as she approached the yamask. "Name's Roxanne, by the way. I used to belong to one of their grunts."

Yamask blushed brightly that everyone could see. "Ho...ho. Wha-what a lady..." Yamask said softly, as he lightly whistle. He went for his first move, which was weak. "Do... Do- you... wann-"
Yamask turned around and walked away. "Sh-she w-will be-be mi- mine..." He said again very softly, talking to himself. He acted drunk like he had seen someone so special as he bumped into walls. Then he slammed the wood head on. He faint over a crush.

Last edited:
Roxanne's brow furrowed as she looked down at the fainted ghost type, examining it carefully. It was very uncommon for ghost types to get sick, especially ones like yamasks, who were already dead. But maybe this was a special case? She wasn't quite sure.

"Erm..." she began, "Is he ok? Does that kind of thing happen a lot round here?"

Glitter approached the salazzle, feelers drroping. "N-no," he answered, "At least, I've never seen it happen."

"Now I am ok..." Yamask said opening his eyes barely halfway. "As long as yo-you are here... pumpkin, right ne-next to-to me. I'll be-be fi-fine." He said in a whisper. Yamask returned to being faint as she was so close to him.

Roxanne backed away, sporting a mildly concerned expression at the yamask's nickname for her. It seemed that he had developed the hots for her quite quickly, and she had only been at the house for a few minutes. She hoped that he wouldn't try to come onto her. At least, not when a battle Team Skull was imminent.

"Anyway," she began, "Team Skull. Most of them carry my pre-evolved form, salandit, as well as Alolan grimers, and golbats."

"Um... I think that's to knock people out. Why don't I try Heal Pulse?" Zailia sent out a pink wave, which healed Yamask back to his full HP.

Willy was blasting the targets he made with scald. "There, now you joltik try it." He said. They then used thundershock on the target, but it didn't break like it should.
"Good try for a first time." He sighed, if he wanted to train these guys, he had a lot of work to do.

Yamask quickly got up and bolted when he was healed from the Heal Pulse. Yamask ripped his blueprints and plans for experiments. He made new plans for the new lady.

"Tell me about it," Roxanne scoffed, looking over at Glitter, who still seemed rather nervous about the fact that she was there, "I have no interest in men, it's just too bad that they have far too much interest in me."

Glitter hung back. "Um... I don't have any interest in you... If that makes you feel better," he stammered, "Well... I am gay, and all...."

Willy checked his plumbing and sure enough, an alolan grimer was there. He took it outside and hydro pumped it home.
"Bye bye, and don't come back!" He yelled. He then looked around. "Didn't they get my voicemail?" he asked. He saw an alolan grimer exiting the home with a box of stuff. "Oh no."
Willy darted down the hill.

"Actually, no," Roxanne answered, "It's just that I get a lot of unwanted attention. Men want me, I tell them I don't want them, but they just don't get the message. They keep on at me, thinking they can wear me down, but I tell them, over and over and over, that I'm just not interested. It's pretty frustrating."

"And that's 98% of boys you just summed up. If they want something, they won't stop until they have it."

Last edited:
He darted at the grimer and sent it flying. He then used aqua tail on it. The green thing fled in terror. He got the box and put it in the house.
"There." He said. "Team Boneheads really need to stop trying to hurt them." He then went home.

Guari ignored the chatter, there was work to do. Provi would mostly stay outside, searching for berries by day, and sleeping on the roof in case the intruders would arrive by air. Guari asked Glitter, Roxanne, and Zalia "Pick one: patrol duty, guard duty, or searching for food with Provi?" The plan was forming well, and she just hoped that some pokemon would cooperate.

"I'll take guard duty," Roxanne announced, "I can take that Guzma's golisopod out with my flamethrower, if he comes. Failing that, I can just poison him with my toxic attack."

"I'll take food hunting, too," Glitter added, "I... I don't really wanna fight."

Willy was looking for some berries. He needed to stockpile them that way when Team Skull came, he would be ready. He moved along and saw Yamask's cave and someone oddly familiar. Yamask looked like he needed a bitter powder to get him out of his trance.
"Guari, did you get my voicemail?" he asked the marowak

"Okay, Provi's on the roof. Roxanne, you're doing guard with me. What is it, Willy? Is there a problem with someone?" Guari was worried, since she hadn't seen Yamask for a while.

"Grimer have been coming through the plumbing, so make sure to check it." He stated. "I will also help guard the place from Team Boneheads. Other than that, nothing's wrong. As for Yamask..." He gave her a picture of Bruxish. "This will snap him out of his trance. Now if you don't mind me I have to train some joltik, see you later!"

Provi said "You can help with the Grimer when you're off duty. You can come back at noon, but tell Glitter to leave when you get back." She stood up, and began flapping her wings, slightly hovering above the house.

"Hold on." Willy said. "They have alolan grimer, which are dark types, so psychic won't work on it. However, it is useful against mareanie and salandit, which they also have, so we might want that."

Yamask jumped. "Yuck!" He said in disgust. "That picture of that fish is uglier than that 'Glitter' guy!" Yamask used his dark energy balls to fired the picture, into small burnt piece. "Wheeho." Was Yamask another away saying 'Whew'.

Yamask stood up straight. "I want guard duty!" He declared. "So I can protect my pumpkin and be with her... Ho..." He said loudly but softly at the end where he said "Ho", with his eyes closed, imagining Roxanna as well as blushing brightly again. "Ho ho... I'll show her that I am man who she never would imagine about. A man beyond her interest. I will sacrifice my tags for her to live. I will feed her my homemade berries sweets! I'll stand up at time she is crying... Ho... wait." He looked at Guari. She was hearing it all. "Um... uh.. you were hearing this the whole time." He mumbled. Then he roared, "You better NOT tell anyone about this. You understand?" He said rudely. "You bone head!" He insulted Guari. A pretty weak insult. He was serious being a new and stonger man just for the sake of Roxanna. "Get outta here now! Move it! And if you tell anyone, it will be your end!"

He slammed the door shut and locked it. He went through the secret passage way to the new training room, where he tried to become stonger to protect Roxanna.

Last edited:
"Ah, that's a problem. I don't own any ground type TMs." Zailia turned to Roxanna and whispered "What do you know? Just the same as every other man I've met. Trying to be the alpha male"