• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

Guari woke up, hearing someone talking to someone outside. She left her room and saw Zailia standing at the window. "Who were you talking to?" she asked, suspicious of the Audino's activity.

"Well, tell him to stay away, if he's not going to join us. We don't want to attract any trainers, you know." Provi got up and began whispering to Guari.

"No, actually, he's the Pokemon of a trainer outside who caught me. I managed to fun away a little while later, and here I am. So we should probably stop the Steelix and Charizard outside. Just, try not to hurt the Absol, please. He has to fight too, but it's not like he has a choice. He actually likes me, unlike the other two. And he stole a mega-stone for me, which is, pretty much, the nicest anyone's ever been to me."

"Okay, tell everyone. We can't fight them off on our own." Provi went back to the food supplies, making sure there were enough to heal everyone fully. Guari went outside and hid in the shadows, careful not to be seen.

Willy sighed. He took on the charizard in combat. "Suffer the wrath of my new move!" Willy then used waterfall to send the charizard flying, it then retaliated with dragon claw. Willy tanked it pretty well. The two of them were in fierce combat from that point on.

"Most of them apart from Yamask know. Actually, I think Yamask knows, but he's asleep. And what's Guari doing?" She asked, picking up the sounds of him moving with her acute hearing

Willy looked at the audino "Wake him up!" He told her. "He might be cranky, but the more crankier the stronger on battlefield he is! Or at least I think so..." He then smashed charizard with aqua tail. Their combat continued.

Provi glanced up. "She's getting ready to fight, what else?" She went back to work counting the berries.

Outside, Guari used Focus Energy to prepare for the battle, then used Stone Edge on Steelix to get its attention and somersaulted onto its back.

The charizard used blast burn on Willy. He dodged using feint attack. Then he hit the flying lizard with hydro pump. The charizard smashed the ground and struggled to get up. "A critical hit!" He exclaimed. "I really needed that!"

"I did wake him up. I just don't know if he's going yet."

Diantha put her hand around the necklace she was wearing, and a bracelet around Kajin's leg started to glow, and the Charizard was surrounded with light before emerging Black, with blue fire coming out of his mouth and eyes blazing.

Guari hit Steelix in the head repeatedly, then landed on the ground just before it used Earthquake. She used Stone Edge on the mega to help Willy, then threw her bone club at Steelix in a Bonemerang attack.

Willy shook. "Looks like I have a bit more work to do." He launched the joltik and galvantula at the charizard. It appeared to be paralyzed and battered. It blasted a flamethrower at the bug types, and they barely dodged. "Think of this as my SOS partners." He finished it off with aqua tail.

Last edited:
"Heh." Guari watched the Charizard collapse, then turned to Steelix. She used Bonemerang again, and used Substitute. Steelix used an Iron Tail, almost breaking the substitute. Guari used Stone Edge on the enemy, calling to Willy. "Little help over here?"

Water types are super effective against ground types. Without me, Diantha has only one Pokemon who isn't weak to water, and Midna doesn't have much defense.

"One hydro pump coming right up!" He replied to Guari. He blasted a stream of water and his joltik and galvantula bug bit the steelix. The steelix looked very hurt and about to collapse. "I'll give you the finishing blow." He told the marrowak. He then went to his cave with his bug types.

(gtg)

Diantha threw an ultra Ball, and released Midna, looking very worried. Of course, since the Absol had no way to communicate with the trainer, he couldn't say that he wanted to back out.

"So, you're the Absol that Zailia told me about. Here's the plan. I'll use an attack, and you pretend to faint. Got it?" Without waiting for a response, she threw Bonemerang at Midna.

"No, wait, that's..." The Boomerang hit Midna. "Super effective..." Midna fell to the ground, most of his HP gone, and pretended to faint.
"Midna? Knocked out already? Urgh... Well, I'll have to come back later." Diantha walked off into the forest.

Willy's cave was off in the forest. He set up a trap there. Diantha came around and got caught in some electric webs. The wishiwashi used feint attack to send her running into the town. "That's good to know." He muttered. "One less trainer to deal with."

"She doesn't give up very easily." Zailia said, walking up behind the Wishiwashi. "And she'll definitely want these back," she said, holding up her arm with the mega stone on it and touching the necklace

"It was her spare. I just have to pray to Arceus she doesn't loose her first one, because then she'll find out what Midna did..."

"Thank arceus." Willy muttered.

Suddenly, there was a huge UFO appeared from the sky. It shot a laser into the ground surrounding Willy's cave to the home. It then used this strange power to lift up the land the lazer circled.

"What is going on?!" Willy was frightened by the sight.

Last edited:
Name: Radish
Species:larvesta
Moves: bug bite, ember, string shot and flame charge
Personality: happy but can get easily scared
Other: Last thing he remembers was a group of people trying to capture him because he is rare and made even more rare because he is shiny