• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

"Not really. Good thing I read about Alola forms. It just lights the bone up from one side. And what is Will-O-Wisp?" Yamask said as he lights up the bone from only on one tip. "Here Guari." He said as he handed the Bone Club back. "Be sure to light the way. It's OK if some fire gets with the wood in the house because like I said, it doesn't burn."

"No, I mean what type of will-o-wisp is that? It looks nothing like the one I've seen. I mean, the shape is similar, but the colour is totally different. I've always wondered what it was made of..."

"Alola. I lived there for most of my life after falling asleep in a box. That was, until I was ripped from it by a trainer." Zaila said, menace in her voice.

Yamask overheard the conversation. "What happened after you were shipped? Did you have to survive alone? Did you get another "trainer"?" He said in curiosity.

"Oh, so that's what Will-O-Wisp is. Well, no. It's completely different. It's a fire that I made up." He replied to Zaila.

"I found some joltik and I might use them to power a generator I managed to make if you guys can last 'til then." Willy stated. "Don't worry, the generator will sustain you until the power outage's fixed."

Fort had wandered off somewhere when everyone was doing something. He came back and looked to see the house had experienced a blackout.
"Umm, sorry for wandering off. I heard something in the woods and I got distracted I don't know what came over me." Fort said.

Glitter left the house, only to find that everyone seemed to have been working on something all morning. He suddenly felt quite useless and lazy, for not helping out, but what Shimmer had said was still running through his mind.

Fort wasn't really planning on taking him on a... Date, was he?

"Um... Good work, everyone," he said quietly, unsure of what else to offer conversation wise.

Yamask spend his few hours fixing the new training room and reading some books. He read something pretty interesting that caught his interest. He quickly ate dinner early and started to do research. Yamask hoped that no one would find this unusual. He then went outside to his shrine he made. He slipped in a glittering round "rock" in the half cut hole. Then the "rock" started to shine and created a glowing green force field. "Yes! Everything is going according to plan." He felt a like a scientist researching and experimenting things. He was proud his calculations were right and so was he research. The force field made it so that no one could walk through it expect it's wielder. No one knew about this. Then he went to his room to research about a mysterious power that is found deep inside a mountain. He was shocked what he found as he research more. He made blueprints for what will he do once he finds the power. He quickly turned off the lights and cleaned up everything. He locked his door and went to sleep. He hoped again that no one would find it suspicious that he is sleeping few hours before everyone had to sleep. Tomorrow would be a exploration for him. As for the mountain which contained deep power a Pokemon could obtain was just near the town which is next to the Pokèmon Home.

Willy was battling of some team skull grunts with ease. They only send out rattata and ratticate and the occasional salandit.
"Bye bye." He said. "And don't come back!" He then slunk into his little cave facing the home in the forest. He made some fried pecha berries for dinner, but he wasn't eating alone. "Here." He gave some to the joltik that powered the generator. "You really helped them out a lot." He then made some for himself.

Last edited:
Willy went out for an evening stroll. It was a nice night outside. He was impressed about how the joltik could get that power.
"Wow, those joltik were amazing!" he said. "Where do they get all that ele-" He saw some charjabug with a few bite marks on them. "-oh."

Willy looked at the home. It was perfect except for a wall that wasn't up. He needn't worry though, for a lapras and a sylveon tending to it.
"Wow, they've really done well after they were attacked by that disgusting thing. But I must say, where did they get those materials from?"

"Yes sugar. Hmm, no wonder Fort likes you. He's always liked male Pokemon. Back when he was first caught at the age of 14 he and a wild Abra were very close. When the Abra didn't like him like that, Fort Karate Chopped him into Teleporting away. But, he seems to like you more than he did the Abra. And I can see it on your face you like him back. Don't ya?" Shimmer asked. "Don't be afraid you can tell me. I won't tell him. That's your business to do so. Regardless of you like him or not. You got to tell one of the two."

Glitter paled. "He... You really think he likes me?" the little sylveon enquired, "I... I duno about that. I can't really say for sure what he thinks of me. Just a yesterday, he was trying to attack me, and then he goes and kisses me, but this morning, he said he wanted to train with me and...And... I dunno. I'm really not sure what to make of him."

It was a common stereotype that all male sylveons had to be gay, since they were so girly looking. And for Glitter, it was true. He'd never considered what he wanted in a partner, having never had the opportunity to date before. Was he into fighting types? Better yet, was he into Fort? He wasn't quite sure...

Ooc: Sorry about that.

Bic: Willy was continuing his stroll, when suddenly something caught his eye. he darted into a bush and saw Guzma's golisopod giving out a meeting to numerous Team Skull recruits, he said: "My friends, we have found Wishiwashi, but we found something else even better! We found a house full of pokemon! We will catch them and make them members of Team Skull whether they like it or not! We will begin the raid in a month from now!" The Team Skull recruits cheered.

"Oh Arceus, I need to warn Gardi and the others!" He darted away.

Last edited:
"Give him some time. He'll warm up to you. If you need to know anything about him ask me. I know everything about him. You now know why he is quick to anger. His heart was toyed with, well at least in his eyes. Don't worry about him. If he tries to attack you again hit him in the legs. He's weak there the most." Shimmer said revealing one of Fort's weaknesses to someone she just met.

"No, what do you need Willy?" Shimmer asked him in panic. "Provi and Fort are somewhere in the woods and Guardi is off somewhere doing something I don't know it's just me and Glitter."

"O-ok," Glitter answered, swallowing.

Glitter turned to face the wishiwashi as he burst into the home, presumably with an announcement to make.

"It's not another trainer, is it?" Glitter began nervously.

"Why us? What did we do to them? Wait who are they? Also, why a month from now. Why not now?" Shimmer said shooting out so many questions for the little Wishiwashi to answer.

"Calm down!" He said. "I once was captured by Team Skull. I escaped when someone stupid dumped me down the drain. They were after that on the lookout for me. At around dinnertime, I was battling them. I beat them but one noticed someone outside the building. They since told Guzma's golisopod. I then overheard Golisopod announcing this. He plans to make us his slaves. There, I need a glass of water after that." He then got one. "Team Skull are these idiots who never succeed at stealing pokemon, accept me and their own."

"You're a water type. Make your own water. And next time don't fight Team Skull. Golispod are stupid. I can take one. Fort can too." Shimmer said while looking at Glitter.

"They might be weak, but their strength comes in numbers." He said. He then made a pie chart. It said that 99% of evil teams' pokemon is Team Skull's. "There, I have to go now, but if you have any questions, here's my number." He then handed the nervous lapras a piece of paper with bad fishwriting on it. "I'll see you tomorrow." He then left.

Last edited:
"Hm? What is it Fort?" Provi ran up to him, with Guari on her back. "What happened?" They hoped nothing bad happened. They weren't exactly ready to defend from any enemies.

"I've never heard of any of these evil teams. Sam only let me out to battle, but I never did because I was a high level and he didn't defeat the first gym leader, he didn't deserve my respect, but all I've heard of was Team Rocket and that's because they tried kidnapping Fort when we first got him." Shimmer started babbling like she does on occasions.

"I was wondering, do you two like each other? Like are you two, you know. Gay for each other? Please don't be offended. I was just wandering. Also, why and when did you guys start the house?" Fort asked. He was desperate to know so he can ask for advice.