• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

(I am not sure why Glitter blushed as you're both boys... maybe a edit could fix that)

Yamask stood there in shock of what happened. It took 20 minutes until he went to sleep. He wondered what the next day was going to be... adventure? Trips? Move training? Whatever it's going to be, it needs to involve fun.

(No homophobia, please)

Glitter awoke early the next morning, still trapped under Fort's muscular arm against his blanket. He wriggled free, and then wandered over to the kitchen to get himself breakfast, and to change the dressing on his wound.

By the looks of things, it had scabbed over, and was starting to heal, thankfully, but he still felt the need to cover it with a fresh layer of gauze, just in case it opened again.

Willy was patrolling the perimeters of the home. He was making sure no trainers like Sam even think about coming back again.

"Arceus, I hate that kid." He muttered.

Guari woke up. She began walking around, poking everyone else with the bone she always carried. "Come on, people. We've got work to do." She looked around at the ashy rubble, and sighed. Today would be difficult, to say the least.

"Wow, I thought Team Skull was stupid." Willy said. He had been appalled about what happened last night. "I shouldn't worry though. My water-type friends confirmed that...-thing will be in the hospital for 3 years after that." He didn't even want to call Sam human anymore.

(I am not saying it's wrong, I am just stating it and showing that they are boys; prevent it from the future)

Yamask woke up hungry. He didn't eat anything before going to sleep. He salvaged the boxes of berries in the kitchen. Most of them were charred. He ate the ones that were not burnt. It's now to clean up the house and find few more resources.

(It was one kiss on the cheek. It's probably only going to be kisses. Pokemon in mating season is disgusting. Just let it happen.)
After being poked by Guari's Bone Club, Fort got up and made his way to living quarters where he saw Glitter. He blushed when he saw him and didn't know what to do. He approached him. Standing there for a minute he finally said, "Hey Glitter? Would you like to umm, you know umm...?"

Shimmer awoke from the embarrassing failure of her friend. She scooted over to the living room where Fort had embarrassed himself at.
"Honey, what he's trying to say is that he wants to go on a date with you! I got you baby!" Shimmer said with a laugh.
"What?! No! I was going to ask if we can train! I couldn't spit the words because I blushed and went into Jigglypuff Land!" Fort said with his voice cracking, letting everyone know that what he said was a lie. His cheeks blushed when he turned and looked at Glitter.
"So much for making a first impression Shimmer..." Fort said under his breath.
"I heard you!" Shimmer shouted back.
(Note: Imagine that Shimmer has the voice of a African-American women. I picture it like Madea.)

Glitter's pupil-less, bright pink eyes widened quite suddenly. All of this was happening very quickly... Was he ready for it?

"Uhm... Uh..." Glitter stuttered, white cheeks flaring as he struggled to form a coherent sentence, "I'd, um... Ok, I'll train with you," he finally said as he looked down at the ground, feelers twitching in an anxious fashion.

Guari watched as Fort and Glitter made fools of themselves, then announced "Everyone, today we're going to work on fixing the house. Provi, people have tools to fix these things. Go to the town and bring some back." Provi wordlessly took off, flying toward the town swiftly. "The rest of you can help with repairs. Do all you can now. We can do more once Provi gets back." She then turned to the new arrival. "Thank you for your offering to help, Wishiwashi. Do you have a name?"

"R-r-really? You'd do that with me?" Fort asked. "Th-th-thanks!"
Fort ran outside of the home and and screamed, "HE SAID YES!!"
Shimmer, still in the house, started laughing. She looked over at Glitter. "Baby, you don't know what you've done. I'll never hear the end of this." Shimmer said with a chuckle.

Provi arrived at the town, panting. The children ran out of their houses, wondering what was going on with her. One or two pet Espurr ran out and she asked them to translate her message. They began telling them Provi needed tools to help her friends in the forest. A couple boys dashed towards their father's workshops, while the girls gave Provi some food to give to her friends. She thanked them, and hurried back to the burnt house, carefully balancing to not drop any of the supplies.

(Oh well, it's total fine, I am not against it.)

Yamask went for a walk outside, just to explore. He made a stone breadcrumb to make sure he won't lose his way back to the house. As he walked, a paper flew by him with the gushing wind. Then the paper returned and went for his face. He took it off of his face and looked at the paper. "Life of Healing Orb" was what the paper was taking about. "What kind of nonsense is this?" Yamask said as he read more. He gasped in surprise as he finished reading it. "Where?" he said as he ran, "Where is it?!" He looked everywhere for something. "I need it!!" He started to use his powers as the soil started floating up. Something glittered in the ground. He threw the floating chunks of dirt away and started digging. "Yes! Out of sheer luck!" He collected fragments of shining rocks and grabbed a round glowing... stone? He went back to the house and started making a shrine with stuff that he raided before. The shrine was next to a small pond surrounding with trees. A beautiful shrine in a beautiful setting. "Whew," Yamask said in a sigh, "everyone would want to know how this thing works!" Yamask said as he started to hide his glittering object and relaxed near the shrine.

Suddenly on Yamask's door was a knock. It was Fort.
"Who are you talking to? Also, what were you talking about?" He asked as soon as he opened the door. "It doesn't matter. Hey Provi should be back any minute. Let's go outside and wait for her so we can fix the house."

Provi got back to the house. Guari ran up, and started handing out tools. There was a large pile of wood, a half empty paint can, a large box of screws, and a drill. She looked around for Fort, yelling "Fort, do you know how to use these?" Since he was with a trainer for a short while, he probably had experience with this.

(Yamask is not in the house. He is outside near his shrine where no one heard him say thing. He is also just relaxing near the shrine. It states at my last post where it ends.)

Yamask just remembered that the house may run out of some berries as most of them are burnt and not edible. And so he went looking for few trees with berries growing on them.

Guari noticed Yamask was missing, and went out to look for him. He was near some small house, with many shiny objects. She called out to him "Hey! You're supposed to be helping us at the house!" She waited for him, since he probably didn't want to leave his little spot yet.

(The shrine was made near the Pokèmon Home, not a random house. And also, he hid the shiny objects. Make you all read the posts carefully because I can't correct people each time they don't.)

"What do you mean?" Yamask said in confusion. "Oh yeah, the house. Nah, I don't wanna fix it." He refused rudely. "And I am trying to find some berries for myself."

Last edited:
Guari smiled, deciding to tease the Yamask. "I guess you'll just have to sleep on the roof when we're finished then. There's already a lot of food at the house, so I guess you don't want that either."

"Wait what?!" Yamask said in surprise. "I didn't know you had a secret stash! Ok fine! I'll help, just please don't kick me out." Yamask said in regret.

He dropped all the berries and quickly dashed to the house. He started using his magic to fix the house as he made supplies float.

Guari laughed, and walked back home. "How is the work going, guys? Yamask is doing better than any of you, from what I've seen!" She grabbed the drill, and asked Fort "Hey, how does this thing work?"

Provi said "You have to press that, and the twisted part spins. You use it to put the metal into the wood, which will hold the house together." Guari nodded, and put up a piece of wood. Provi held the wood in place, while Guari put in the screws. "Yamask, you can work on the roof." Provi said, holding up the drill.

Yes I do, I am Willy.

Willy then got to work. He grabbed some tiles and used some wishiwashis from his schooling form to hammer them in place.

"When Team Skull really destroyed their house." Willy said. "They hired a repairman to fix it, and I saw his technique."

Last edited by a moderator:
"W-what do you mean?" Glitter enquired, as his heart pounded in his small chest. What Shimmer had said before wasn't true... Was it?

"H-he only wanted me to train with him... Right?" Glitter spluttered.

Provi smiled. "Well, your help is appreciated, Willy." Guari heard Glitter stammering inside. This was hilarious to her, and she walked over to him to pet his head.

Yamask finished up and saw the result of the house. It looked like a little rough in the inside but fine in the outside. Yamask started to organize everything at settle down at his room. He then took down a part of a wall and started build a extension. He hoped this would be fine with Guari and Provi as well as the others.

Guari saw Yamask working on some project of his own, and shrugged. She walked over to the food basket and grabbed a couple Sitrus berries and went back to her room, and Provi got a large amount of the pile, taking her usual spot by the door. Doing all that work was exhausting.

After the room extension was finished that Yamask made, he went to town to grabs some stuff. Then he went far down to towns and stole some stuff from other houses. He came back with a huge sac of materials. He looked around in the Pokemon House to make sure no one saw him. Then he quickly floated to the room he made. The room was big. He started to at a few punching bag. After he installed the bags, he made mini-games that help train Pokemon moves. Then he made a stone wall with some layers that prevents breaking it from Pokemon moves. It was a target wall to practice your Pokemon moves on to get stronger. -- Yamask took all the things down from the old training room in the house. They were too worn out to be reused again for something so he sold the items. The new training room he made was much bigger and more improved. There were fun games to train too which was new. He didn't know what the empty old training room could be used for. Maybe storage.

Yamask was excited to show everyone his work. He tried his best to alert everyone in the house and bring them to the new and improved training room. After getting attacked like that by a trainer, he thought it would be best if we could get stronger. "So, what do ya think everyone?" Yamask said, waiting for everyone's reaction to being in full of awe.

Guari and Provi walked in and saw Yamask's work. "This is pretty good Yamask, how'd you get all the materials? And is there a way to have a moving target to improve accuracy?"

Yamask felt accomplished. "Eh, I 'borrowed' it." Yamask said as he walked towards another mini-game. "And yes, there is a way to improve accuracy. It's just in a form of mini-game. Do you see these stone carved 2-legged things (trainers)? They will move if you press this button here." Yamask pointed towards a button. "You can increase the speed by pressing these two arrow buttons. One increases the speed (<) and this one decreases the speed (>)." He now pointed to the arrows. "Do you know how hard this was? All putting the wires and buttons together?! I needed to spend one full hour reading an instruction manual!" He raised his voice as he declared his complaint. "Now time for this miracle of my work to do its thing!" He said as he pushed the button, more like punching it. Then the stone-carved trainers started to move barely for 2 seconds until it stopped. "What?! Really!?" Yamask said in angry. He punched the button again. "Why isn't this wo-"

Then before he could finish, a blackout occurred in the house. "Maybe if I didn't press the buttons so hard..." Yamask said, in ashamed of his failure.

"Everyone outside!" Guari shouted as the lights went out. "There was a blackout! If you get lost, follow the sound of swishing leaves!" Provi called, hoping no one would panic too much.

"I guess not. Guari, give me your Bone Club. I learned a trick that can light objects but wouldn't burn them." Yamask summoned a ghostly fire. It looks somewhat like Will-O-Wisp but in a different form. A form that does not burn objects.

"Wow. Like the Marowak from Alola? That must be handy. What is that fire though? Doesn't look like any will-o-wisp I've ever seen."